test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

forum PvP is dead

Comments

• naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    But Hilbert, generaly, its not fleet tag... there are really good players, friends, among that said fleet. The problem is when one or more pepole, are is lying and pretending to be something that they aren't. Unfortunatley for that guy I never took a bait. Antoher proof is pale attempt to present/spin his posts as "bait" that I/we got caught in. Yeah, right. He came here with his big broken ego, trying to forum pvp. What are we, like 3 years old?

You sure sounded a lot younger than 3 on TS. Anyway, thought you were bored of this already? Clearly not....
    edited July 2014
    fonz71 wrote: »
    what did you do??? lol all the trash talking and yours gets moderated lol
    I was wondering this as well. Out of all the things said, what lead to this? I surely must have crossed the line a few times.
  • snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    LOL I love these kind of threads. Almost back to the level of the old TSI-QEW threads.

The mods are awesome for letting this go on. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fonz71fonz71 Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Whatever happened to ISC?

that one came form nowhere. lol ISC. is on an extended vacation. :D

i make an appearance once in a while on my ISC toon though :)
    Don't know why it says i'm an ARC user. i will never use that TRIBBLE Cryptic!
    edited July 2014
    Yup, I agree! All true PvPers hail the evul Mods!:D
    Btw Snog...is she your girlfriend?

I have many. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2014
    snoge00f wrote: »
    LOL I love these kind of threads. Almost back to the level of the old TSI-QEW threads.

The mods are awesome for letting this go on. :D

I too luv these kinds of threads ^^ thanks to naz and skurf for making it so popular!

to stir things up a bit; {teehee}

i still feel left w\out an answer to a legitimate question. skurf had a valid point to which an answer was sidestepped at every turn and retorted with name calling.

why can't remaining pandas fight under the banner of sad panda? why must they change their fleet tag to PvP?

that being said, although naz declared himself the winner, as the {biased} OP i declare skurf the winner!!

next match please!! but let's keep the name calling and personal attacks in opvp and not on the forums.askray has enuff to do. ty ^^
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Like i said, light heated ribbing (and you ALL know what that means because you're all adults :P) is fine and dandy. Calling people names (part of the body you sit on that I won't say) and such that's when I and the rest of the mod team will descend and cause chaos to your little worlds :P

For the MOST part this thread has been like that - Back and fourth but not crossing any major line and that's okay. But you guys also gotta realize one thing - This is my opinion hehe. I may not mind it but if another mod finds it offensive you're on your own and don't even think about crying to me because I will say "Aww baby is qq'in" then probably get my butt wooped in a pvp match :P
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    that one came form nowhere. lol ISC. is on an extended vacation. :D

i make an appearance once in a while on my ISC toon though :)

One of my favorite deaths back when I had Fed toons came from an ISC duo...it was pretty awesome. Memories getting faulty, but pretty sure it was a Korath and Krenn - Tac and Sci - Phased Polarons and Elite Disruptors...absolutely shredded a guy that would normally fly around going wheeeee in a Chel Grett out in the open before all of my wheeee shenanigans with Willard from the shadows.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    askray wrote: »
    Like i said, light heated ribbing (and you ALL know what that means because you're all adults :P) is fine and dandy. Calling people names (part of the body you sit on that I won't say) and such that's when I and the rest of the mod team will descend and cause chaos to your little worlds :P

For the MOST part this thread has been like that - Back and fourth but not crossing any major line and that's okay. But you guys also gotta realize one thing - This is my opinion hehe. I may not mind it but if another mod finds it offensive you're on your own and don't even think about crying to me because I will say "Aww baby is qq'in" then probably get my butt wooped in a pvp match :P

I just imagined the image of Alecto rising from the ground, grabbing the thread, and dragging it down into the earth, both never to be seen again.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited July 2014

Not had this much fun in a long time . Thanks for the relaxed attitude.

Go go mighty morphin basement ranger. Without you this would not have been possible.

Thank you.
    edited July 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    Not had this much fun in a long time . Thanks for the relaxed attitude.

Go go mighty morphin basement ranger. Without you this would not have been possible.

Thank you.

o_O I assume basement ranger wasn't pointed at me cuz yeah..I live in a home, married and haven't seen a basement in years :P :P
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.

• riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I too luv these kinds of threads ^^ thanks to naz and skurf for making it so popular!

i still feel left w\out an answer to a legitimate question. skurf had a valid point to which an answer was sidestepped at every turn and retorted with name calling.

why can't remaining pandas fight under the banner of sad panda? why must they change their fleet tag to PvP?

that being said, although naz declared himself the winner, as the {biased} OP i declare skurf the winner!!

next match please!! but let's keep the name calling and personal attacks in opvp and not on the forums.askray has enuff to do. ty ^^

We've actually explained why a couple of good times. Husunak even explaind it extremly well in this very thread. Twice!
    edited July 2014
    o_O I assume basement ranger wasn't pointed at me cuz yeah..I live in a home, married and haven't seen a basement in years :P :P

Ummm, ummm..... What's the right answer here? :)

Come on, surely the pattern in this thread pointed to something/someone else . I think you're "evolved" which pretty much rules you out :P
    edited July 2014
    Ummm, ummm..... What's the right answer here? :)

Come on, surely the pattern in this thread pointed to something/someone else . I think you're "evolved" which pretty much rules you out :P

YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*

Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • cepholapoidcepholapoid Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
    Bah!! TRIBBLE evolution! Accept the ways of Cheezus for true enlightenment! Only with His words of

Cheezynuss can all you're sins be resolved! PRAISE CHEEZUS.....amen
    cI5XEZr.jpg
    edited July 2014

Lol, your lucky you were left out a my sight buddy :P

I honestly missed this post because I Was waiting in anticipation of the basement warrior or ivanspamtheterrible posting a comment. The potential entertainment value of the self destructive comments these individuals can make..... I'd be shooting myself if I missed them.

Thanks to Riyott, I have the opportunity to recover myself. As Riyott pointed out, Husanak aka antoniosaleria answered this better than I could.

Disclaimer:
    Alternate names for the said evul sorry excuse for Klinguns has been used to preserve their real identity. :P

The real Klingons were and always will be QEW. The rest pale in comparison.
    edited July 2014
    Lol, your lucky you were left out a my sight buddy :P

I honestly missed this post because I Was waiting in anticipation of the basement warrior or ivanspamtheterrible posting a comment. The potential entertainment value of the self destructive comments these individuals can make..... I'd be shooting myself if I missed them.

Thanks to Riyott, I have the opportunity to recover myself. As Riyott pointed out, Husanak aka antoniosaleria answered this better than I could.

Disclaimer:
    Alternate names for the said evul sorry excuse for Klinguns has been used to preserve their real identity. :P

The real Klingons were and always will be QEW. The rest pale in comparison.

i'm lucky?

Buddy?

LOL

lucky for what? pray tell. :D

i saw the 'answer' you speak of. call it what you want, but it was more of a sidestep than an answer. j\s
    edited July 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    We've actually explained why a couple of good times. Husunak even explaind it extremly well in this very thread. Twice!

a panda in this very thread said they are working on a side project... to pvp i'm gathering. another said they have 5 or 6 active members. rather ones that log on from time to time.

forgive me, i may be wrong, but aren't the q's set up for 5v5?

anyway, it still doesn't answer the question of why existing members must change their tag in order to PvP.

honestly, i don't care. curiosity is getting the best of me though. :P
  • realminirealmini Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    forum pvp is alive and well i just tricobalt critted the hell out of nazs epeen stroke thread.
    edited July 2014
    nvm... i think it' pretty clear why...

mostly i think skurf is\was just trying to breathe some life into PvP.

i'm sure they would enjoy anything challenging no matter the name tag above yer ship....

as the saying goes... bring it :P

some good suggestion for fleet names below ^^

oh ya, i think sal gets it too :P

And I declare Naz and the good old Sad Pandas Fleet the winners!
    Why? Well, it's very simple...it's a matter of prestige and reputation and the evul Klinguns don't recognize this because they want to mock one of the most famous and lethal Fed Fleet!
    If the Sad Pandas new members wanna fight the evul HOBOs, without a doubt currently the strongest KDF Fleet, they must be at least as strong as the old Sad Pandas players.
    The fame of your Fleet must be preserved and not ruined by bad defeats and the inevitable teasing.
    Call your Fleet for example The new Sad Pandas or Nexgen of Sad Pandas.
    Be yourself and accept the risk of being defeated, don't hide behind the fame of the Sad Pandas name, you honor this venerable name without using it, seek the glory with a new name to identify your PvP premade, leave intact the awesome memories of the old Sad Pandas team.
    And kill'em'all the evuls!:D
    edited July 2014
    realmini wrote: »
    forum pvp is alive and well i just tricobalt critted the hell out of nazs epeen stroke thread.

spoken like a true Klingon warrior :D
    edited July 2014
    realmini wrote: »

Have you tried Rommarol?
    edited July 2014
    One of my favorite deaths back when I had Fed toons came from an ISC duo...it was pretty awesome. Memories getting faulty, but pretty sure it was a Korath and Krenn - Tac and Sci - Phased Polarons and Elite Disruptors...absolutely shredded a guy that would normally fly around going wheeeee in a Chel Grett out in the open before all of my wheeee shenanigans with Willard from the shadows.

yes i remember them i think... brothers weren't they? been racking my brain trying to remember. their names... mike i believe was one... they went to a TRH subfleet which i also forgot the name of. :( they haven't been around in forever either.
    edited July 2014
    yes i remember them i think... brothers weren't they? been racking my brain trying to remember. their names... mike i believe was one... they went to a TRH subfleet which i also forgot the name of. :( they haven't been around in forever either.

Meh, yeah - it's uh - wow, remembering things like yesterday when they were forever ago...bah.
    edited July 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    /snipped

oh ya, i have seen some SOB making a comeback. you think alex will make an appearance? i miss that guy ^^

ALEX!!! Come Back!!

;)
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    oh ya, i have seen some SOB making a comeback. you think alex will make an appearance? i miss that guy ^^

ALEX!!! Come Back!!

;)

Alex was the bestest. I'm p sure he's put STO completly behind him unfortunately.
    edited July 2014
    Hrmmm, some of the...Sprinkles...threads were entertaining.
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    a panda in this very thread said they are working on a side project... to pvp i'm gathering. another said they have 5 or 6 active members. rather ones that log on from time to time.

forgive me, i may be wrong, but aren't the q's set up for 5v5?

anyway, it still doesn't answer the question of why existing members must change their tag in order to PvP.

honestly, i don't care. curiosity is getting the best of me though. :P

I am not going to go and type another letter explaining the situation. I am just going to confirm that yes you are right there are 5-6 Pandas that log on semi regular. I am one of them and have no intention to be premading it up at this time. I will again at some point. Right now I have nothing to prove to anyone and am just enjoying doing what ever I feel like. Its summer time I'm not going to block off an entire afteroon or evening on a weekend to play with a bunch of trek nerds when I should be outside playing with my children. ;)

Like I explained earlier of the small handful logging in I am assuming around half of those are just not in a serious premade mood.

The side projects are all the same friends anyway. They will likely pull together a few more people that feel like doing some premade from other fleets. Lets face it we all know each other and with only really a small handful of exceptions everyone gets along.

I would say at this point if you don't feel the same way.... perhaps you are one of the small handful of folk that don't get along.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
    edited July 2014
    Hrmmm, some of the...Sprinkles...threads were entertaining.

Haha. He was on earlier too. :D I had not seen him log on in over a year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.