test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

forum PvP is dead

Comments

• skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh wow, you beat TRH! That's super! After I left TRH my record against them was like 10-0.

When I speak the truth and you know it, you come back with lies, name calling and assumptions. Typical fumbling defensive mode for a forum troll that's been made to look a fool. You could really take some lessons from your new Dental friends.
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    skurf wrote: »
    Oh wow, you beat TRH! That's super! After I left TRH my record against them was like 10-0.

When I speak the truth and you know it, you come back with lies, name calling and assumptions. Typical fumbling defensive mode for a forum troll that's been made to look a fool. You could really take some lessons from your new Dental friends.

Who said i was ever in the Dentals? Lies? Did you ask the said Panda whoever he is if i was involved?

10-0 was it? Not being able to achieve that against the Pandas must really be annoying you. Yup, definitely sounds like an inferiority complex. I got a number of a good shrinks if you want help working it out

I also heard tooth decay can be painful mind you....
    edited July 2014
    The only sliver of an honest response you have made in this thread is when you said, "Just make sure you don't go with a TRIBBLE team setup."

I can see the conversation now- an active Panda says we have enough guys that want to fight HoBOs so we're gonna make a premade and fight them. Then you or some other old-guard tells them they're not good enough, they can't use the build they want, and that they would get killed if they tried it so don't do it unless you can come up with a better strat and better players.

Living up to their name, the Sad Pandas show their true colors.
    edited July 2014
    The only sliver of an honest response you have made in this thread is when you said, "Just make sure you don't go with a TRIBBLE team setup."

I can see the conversation now- an active Panda says we have enough guys that want to fight HoBOs so we're gonna make a premade and fight them. Then you or some other old-guard tells them they're not good enough, they can't use the build they want, and that they would get killed if they tried it so don't do it unless you can come up with a better strat and better players.

Living up to their name, the Sad Pandas show their true colors.

So making sure having a sound setup and plan before any battle is stupid? Are you reading your own statement? So now its "Dont fight" to "Come up with a better strat". What?!?!?!

Yup, that is our true colours. Never go into battle unprepared. Probably the one thing that gave us countless victories....

Love the way you avoided the following comment:

"10-0 was it? Not being able to achieve that against the Pandas must really be annoying you. Yup, definitely sounds like an inferiority complex. I got a number of a good shrinks if you want help working it out"
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
    edited July 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    So making sure having a sound setup and plan before any battle is stupid? Are you reading your own statement? So now its "Dont fight" to "Come up with a better strat". What?!?!?!

Yup, that is our true colours. Never go into battle unprepared. Probably the one thing that gave us countless victories....

No, it's still "Don't fight." I'm just theorizing as to why you don't want them to fight. Is it that you don't think the players themselves are good enough or that their strategy/builds aren't good enough or are you actually that pretentious that you don't even want to give them a chance to fight because they might omg lose at a videogame? Whatever the reasoning, you and the other old-guard are showing complete disrespect to the current active members of Pandas and it's just a sad state of affairs and I feel sorry for the Pandas that actually do want to form a premade and fight against us.
    edited July 2014
    No, it's still "Don't fight." I'm just theorizing as to why you don't want them to fight. Is it that you don't think the players themselves are good enough or that their strategy/builds aren't good enough or are you actually that pretentious that you don't even want to give them a chance to fight because they might omg lose at a videogame? Whatever the reasoning, you and the other old-guard are showing complete disrespect to the current active members of Pandas and it's just a sad state of affairs and I feel sorry for the Pandas that actually do want to form a premade and fight against us.

I'm a bit tiered of you calling me a liar without a shred of proof.

Any response to:
    Have you asked the said Panda yet?

Any response to:
    "10-0 was it? Not being able to achieve that against the Pandas must really be annoying you. Yup, definitely sounds like an inferiority complex. I got a number of a good shrinks if you want help working it out"

Any respnse to:
    "Who said i was ever in the Dentals?"

Any response to:
    "Also, how long have you been in this game? 2 days? News flash for you, most of us were here since beta and we might have just grown tiered of playing the game for 4+ years. Ever considered that pussycat?"

Any response to:
    "Whats sorry is how HOBO's stripped NC just as they finally got a chance to start shining good in PvP. Thats the real sadness."

Any response to:
    Too bad it will never happen. There were actually some active Pandas that wanted to form a team to fight against us when I laid down the challenge, but an edict came down from Mont High that forbid them from forming a team to fight against us because they might *gasp* lose. The Panda that told me this was not happy about it and said that HoBOs should be expecting a match from them (the active Pandas) soon, but it would be under a different fleet tag since they weren't allowed to battle us under the Pandas tag.

Irrelevant, yet still controlling your fleet from the sidelines, not letting them even form premades without you and the other old-guard for fear that they might lose. It's sad. It's pathetic. And I don't see why anyone would actually want to stay in such a joke of a fleet when the old-guard treats its current active player-base with such disdain.
    So this wasnt aimed at "Ghosts"?

All i'm seeing is you avoiding actual truths and sticking to "1 Panda told me.... BS". Also your just coming up with baseless accusatoins over and over again. Come on mighty morphin basement ranger. Come up with some facts, please!

I cant see anything in this thread i've posted as "lies" and "TRIBBLE". Say it long enough and you might just convince yourself.

Trying to divide and conquer? GG....lol

PS Skurf, just for you, i changed my Avatar to something more fitting to suite your image of me. Just being helpful.
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    From what I've seen of HoBOs that's how it is. Repeat it multiple times and it must be true!
    edited July 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    From what I've seen of HoBOs that's how it is. Repeat it multiple times and it must be true!

Sure is looking like it.....
  • mindsharpmindsharp Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited July 2014

What happened to the team you were making Riyott? Still looking forward to fighting it.
    Karrock/Karreck/Darth Karrock/Unspoken
    House of Beautiful Orions
    PUNISH THE FEDs
  • omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hobos are good at getting help in karrat i know that. kill a few of them they bring in as meny as they can to hunt you down lol!
    edited July 2014
    Hobos are good at getting help in karrat i know that. kill a few of them they bring in as meny as they can to hunt you down lol!

Oh my! Here to cry about keybind "exploits" again?

Whats it like being in a fleet that you cant depend on for help when you need it? I bet is lonely and depressing.
    PUNISH THE FEDs
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Even keybinds can't stop the mighty Rand! But ten guys coming into Ker'rat for one vaper is always funny.
    edited July 2014
    Even keybinds can't stop the mighty Rand! But ten guys coming into Ker'rat for one vaper is always funny.

All you need is a basic snooper. We cant even get TDF and still snoop noobs out.
    PUNISH THE FEDs
    edited July 2014
    mindsharp wrote: »
    Oh my! Here to cry about keybind "exploits" again?

Whats it like being in a fleet that you cant depend on for help when you need it? I bet is lonely and depressing.

Here is a not so smart guy that cannot read! Sometime you should go read that thread again and this time retype it or something because you obviously cannot read or comprehend anything at all that is typed!

OR HERE IS A IDEA!!!

Maybe you should have someone read it to you and tell you what was typed and also show you where there is no mention of it being a exploit because it is a mechanic cryptic put in the game for people that cannot seam to find targets!

I don't need a fleet to kill the likes of you anyway :P so I am all good with it!
    edited July 2014
    mindsharp wrote: »
    All you need is a basic snooper. We cant even get TDF and still snoop noobs out.

Bring this up again you all don't have snoopers another hobo lie you have a fed follow the said target tell they are buffing up and they tell you in ts when he is going after a target :P
    edited July 2014
    Bring this up again you all don't have snoopers another hobo lie you have a fed follow the said target tell they are buffing up and they tell you in ts when he is going after a target :P

Sad delusions from a mediocre player. Any time you want to take a peek at a HoBO snoop build in a controlled setting just let me know.
    PUNISH THE FEDs
    edited July 2014
    1vs1 bro? any time :P
    edited July 2014
    1vs1 bro? any time :P

Mkay, thats great. Maybe you will finally acknowledge that we dont have fed lackeys just to find you.
    PUNISH THE FEDs
    edited July 2014
    you in game?
    edited July 2014
    you in game?

Not right now, will be tomorrow evening before I get back on.
    PUNISH THE FEDs
    edited July 2014
    alright ill try to find you
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    And the other game with MT on vaper- yeah it was a one-sided affair. I have no problems admitting it. We did not have the right counter to it and were punished because of it. Later on, counters were developed for that strat and then you guys mysteriously vanished from the game..coincidence much?

Come on your not that deluded are you ?

You really think anyone left STO over you. Come on man you can't be that... I'm going to just stop now.

Yes TSI Pandas Critz Rzr Grethor... all my old friends that no longer play have moved on because the meta changed so they rage quit. Yes yes that explains so much.

Also your continued assertion that there are plenty of pandas left to form a team vs you is kinda untrue. Not that the panda fleet politics are any of your business. Just to set the record right though there really are not the numbers in pandas at the moment to build a proper pvp team. Yes there are for sure 6 or 7 people that log in semi regular right now... of those half could care less about building a team. (to do anything well you do sort of have to want to do it well). Again not that it is nay of your business, the Pandas have always accepted new members by holding a fleet vote on new members. That is something that is hard to do when the majority of the membership is off playing a handful of other games at the moment. So as I understand it a few of the pandas have started something on the side so they can more easily recruit some new blood.

Continuing to call us out is just silly. It is just as silly as calling out TSI. Yes I see Mancom online and Rock. Talk to them a bit here and there in game... have even hunted in Kerat a couple times with Mancom. That hardly means TSI is ready to launch a comeback and kick all our backsides. They are capable of likely doing just that... they don't have the will to play on that level anymore. That's fine. There would be mo reason in calling them out on it. I'm happy a few of them still pop in now and then and say hi.

So to sum up be happy a few of us still pop in to say high... and from time to time might even jump in a friendly match or hit up the ques for an evening. Doesn't mean where at a point where we feel like coming back and competing like that at the moment.

The last few major patches have seen plenty of Vet players move on... or reduce there play time considerably... and that is 100% on Cryptic, not you realizing science ships can do more then just s*it heals. Metas change and the Pandas lived through all of them.... meta changes are not responsible for a mass STO Panda exodus. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
    edited July 2014

You really think anyone left STO over you. Come on man you can't be that... I'm going to just stop now.

Yes TSI Pandas Critz Rzr Grethor... all my old friends that no longer play have moved on because the meta changed so they rage quit. Yes yes that explains so much.

Also your continued assertion that there are plenty of pandas left to form a team vs you is kinda untrue. Not that the panda fleet politics are any of your business. Just to set the record right though there really are not the numbers in pandas at the moment to build a proper pvp team. Yes there are for sure 6 or 7 people that log in semi regular right now... of those half could care less about building a team. (to do anything well you do sort of have to want to do it well). Again not that it is nay of your business, the Pandas have always accepted new members by holding a fleet vote on new members. That is something that is hard to do when the majority of the membership is off playing a handful of other games at the moment. So as I understand it a few of the pandas have started something on the side so they can more easily recruit some new blood.

Continuing to call us out is just silly. It is just as silly as calling out TSI. Yes I see Mancom online and Rock. Talk to them a bit here and there in game... have even hunted in Kerat a couple times with Mancom. That hardly means TSI is ready to launch a comeback and kick all our backsides. They are capable of likely doing just that... they don't have the will to play on that level anymore. That's fine. There would be mo reason in calling them out on it. I'm happy a few of them still pop in now and then and say hi.

So to sum up be happy a few of us still pop in to say high... and from time to time might even jump in a friendly match or hit up the ques for an evening. Doesn't mean where at a point where we feel like coming back and competing like that at the moment.

The last few major patches have seen plenty of Vet players move on... or reduce there play time considerably... and that is 100% on Cryptic, not you realizing science ships can do more then just s*it heals. Metas change and the Pandas lived through all of them.... meta changes are not responsible for a mass STO Panda exodus. lol

Amen to this guy! Logic, level head and reason finally returned to this thread..... AMEN!
    edited July 2014
    I'm a bit tiered of you calling me a liar without a shred of proof.

Any response to:
    Have you asked the said Panda yet?
    Yes, after you posted that I immediately posted on his facebook, called his cell phone, and sent him a telegram via Western Union. He told me you were a douchebag controlfreak that wouldn't let anyone play in a Pandas premade unless he were hand-picked by you and ran exactly the build that you told him to, all the while under the guise of there being no leader in the Pandas. Then he told me you ripped him off when he bought your account and that he wants his money back.
    Any response to:
    I've responded to similar posts by you and as much as you want it to be true will not make it so. So no, it doesn't bother me to lose a PvP match in a videogame. And it's not like I haven't beat your A-team before (in my engineer no-less), after which the zone chat was filled with excuse after excuse from you guys.
    Any respnse to:
    "Who said i was ever in the Dentals?"
    I dunno. Who?
    Any response to:
    "Also, how long have you been in this game? 2 days? News flash for you, most of us were here since beta and we might have just grown tiered of playing the game for 4+ years. Ever considered that pussycat?"
    Yeah, I guess it's just an amazing coincidence then, just like I assumed all along!
    Any response to:
    "Whats sorry is how HOBO's stripped NC just as they finally got a chance to start shining good in PvP. Thats the real sadness."
    Again, you're just making assumptions. NvC imploded from the inside and had nothing to do with HoBOs. Shift was the leader in NvC that represented the interests of the premade tourney team within a much larger fleet. After he left for personal reasons it 1) broke up our team and 2) left us without any leadership representation and the other leaders made it quite clear they didn't give a TRIBBLE about us. Nothing to do with HoBOs.
    Any response to:
    So this wasnt aimed at "Ghosts"?
    No, it was aimed at active Pandas, but of course you felt it was directed at you since you're the lead...err I mean organiz...err I mean all Pandas are equal and are part of the super-democratic all-voices heard and all opinions-considered Utopian fleet known as the Sad Pandas!
    edited July 2014
    Yes, after you posted that I immediately posted on his facebook, called his cell phone, and sent him a telegram via Western Union. He told me you were a douchebag controlfreak that wouldn't let anyone play in a Pandas premade unless he were hand-picked by you and ran exactly the build that you told him to, all the while under the guise of there being no leader in the Pandas. Then he told me you ripped him off when he bought your account and that he wants his money back.

Go Go Trolltastic Mighty Morphin Basement ranger

I've responded to similar posts by you and as much as you want it to be true will not make it so. So no, it doesn't bother me to lose a PvP match in a videogame. And it's not like I haven't beat your A-team before (in my engineer no-less), after which the zone chat was filled with excuse after excuse from you guys.

We've never ever claimed to be invincible. Never.... Look at the results overall buddy. 1 instance out of context means squat!

I dunno. Who?

Post number 65? Dont even remember the lies your trying to weave?

Yeah, I guess it's just an amazing coincidence then, just like I assumed all along!

So you completely disregarded antoniosalieri's post?

Again, you're just making assumptions. NvC imploded from the inside and had nothing to do with HoBOs. Shift was the leader in NvC that represented the interests of the premade tourney team within a much larger fleet. After he left for personal reasons it 1) broke up our team and 2) left us without any leadership representation and the other leaders made it quite clear they didn't give a TRIBBLE about us. Nothing to do with HoBOs.

So nothing at all related to Zelda?

No, it was aimed at active Pandas, but of course you felt it was directed at you since you're the lead...err I mean organiz...err I mean all Pandas are equal and are part of the super-democratic all-voices heard and all opinions-considered Utopian fleet known as the Sad Pandas!

In you style of response, all i see is blah, blah blah. You have not responded at all to any of those statements.

All i see is you using sarcasm to do this to all my statements...
  • brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited July 2014
    this is the best forum pew I've seen in a while. this thread never needs to die.
    LOLSTO
    edited July 2014

You really think anyone left STO over you. Come on man you can't be that... I'm going to just stop now.l

Never said it was because of me.
    edited July 2014
    In you style of response, all i see is blah, blah blah. You have not responded at all to any of those statements.

All i see is you using sarcasm to do this to all my statements...

Nah, I'd need MT Hax Tools to move that fast.
  • brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited July 2014
    Nah, I'd need MT Hax Tools to move that fast.

now you've killed the thread :p

also, I sent you a message in game, guess you didn't get it, but of all the old guard Pandas, Naz is the least likely to turn down a fight he thinks he might lose. oh, and about that match not happening. it went down like I told you, but Naz had nothing to do with it.
    LOLSTO
This discussion has been closed.