test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Kate: I just got a funny feeling I don’t know what happened.

Kara: *looks around* what do you plan to do about me? I can tell by your reactions that I’m no longer family to any of you.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Reina: Well... I don't know if I would go that far myself. But... I do think the others might feel that way...

Alexis: What do you mean?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: I'm sorry... is it over now.

Magnus: You're my mom. I loved you! I loved grandma too and you just murdered her in cold blood! she was family and so were you! it didn't have to be this way!

Other Universe Nick: I am.... Severely disappointed in you kara.... Look at what you did... Not to just her but to everyone else! Look at my daughter and tell me you think you did the right thing!
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Kate: I don’t know why magnus stormed off like that. but yeah i think it is.

Kara: *looks down at briana with a somber expression then looks down at her hands covered in blood and shaking heavily. tears fall down her cheeks and on to her hands as she slowly falls to her knees taking in the full weight of her actions. she sits there for a moment as her hands slowly close into fists raising them and slamming down on to the ground with a heavy thud, not long after she lets out a crying wail filled with emotional torment as she breaks down sobbing on the floor*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    T'Lera: What's... going on...? *she shakes her head, feeling even more sorrow before. It feels like... she can hear someone... Kara crying. She slowly stands up, wiping the tears from her own eyes and meditating, hurrying down to the holodeck in some clean clothes*

*Reina sighs, wrapping an around Kara and sitting next to her. She doesn't say anything, but her eyes look off in the distance, a thousand yard stare*

Alexis: I guess if everything is okay then thats good right?

Zach: I wonder whats going on...
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: *walks over to kara, crouching down* No matter how right you feel pulling that trigger, swinging that sword.... you can't take it back.... She cared about you.... We care about you... and we cared about her.... You're hurt and we're hurt from all this.... I wish this had worked out better.... *Closes his eyes*

Magnus: You're not going to do anything to her? She killed her own mother! are we supposed to do nothing?!

Briana: *Sobbing on the ground, looking at krystal*

Nick: You want to go back to eating?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    kara: *looks up at nick and magnus, her face twisted by grief and sadness and uncontrolable tears. near by a crimson portal opens with some one running out.*

*the woman has long darker orange hair and looks exactly like seras twin in every reguard save for a smaller chest size and no eye patch*

serina: how could you!? *she says fully enraged as she boot kicking valendria to the ground then picks her up.* she was all i had left in this f*cking world and you killed her! *she lets out a yell of rage and crying wail at the same time as she mercilesly beats on valendria who does nothing but stand there and take it, grunting from the impacts.*

kate: yeah im still hungry, thanks for the support for what ever happened... *she hugs the two of them.*
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: *Walks over to seras, sighing, crouching down by her, inspecting her wounds*

Briana: *sobs, reaching out to krystal*

Magnus: *watches, a stern, pained look on his face, still looking like he's ready to hit someone*

Nick: C'mon, lets get you an actual full plate. You like lobster and steak?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    *T'Lera arrives at the holodeck, her hair in a mess and patches of her skin discolored, with a strange texture, her eyes like the undine*

T'Lera: What's going on... why is she dead... what happened... why is there so much pain... I can't get it out of my head... *she hurries over, trying to pull Serina off of Kara* Why are you hitting her? D-did Kara do this? Bri? My mind can't handle this...

Reina: Yes... Kara killed her... she killed her mother.

*T'Lera looks confused shaken, disturbed. Reina notices the odd parts on the vulcan's body but doesn't mention it, nows not the time for it*

*Reina wants to help Briana, but she feels like Krystal should be the one to console her, since Krystal is her true mother.*

Alexis: Well we're supposed to be besties right? *she relaxes a bit seeing Kate cheered up*
  • Options
    *the wound on seras is mortal, she was almost cleaved in half diagonally from her shoulder to her lower left hip.*

serina: get off me you have nothing to do with this! *she says kicking t'lera away as she throws some sort of silver dust onto kara who screeches in pain.* i designed it myself as an emergency incase you ever went insane again. stings a little doesnt it? *she summons her greatsword thats about the size of her and cleaves off karas arm, kicking her into a wall. as kara staggers up serina walks over and plundges her greatsword thru karas chest and into the wall pinning her there.*

you're nothing, just a cockroach that refuses to die but not this time, you died the moment you struck my sister down. *shakes her head.* you are no longer part of this family valendria you're just a murderer, it sickens me that her blood runs thru your veins. *she moves her hand to karas throat pulling what looks like a scarf off of her.* you dont deserve to wear this either! *kara tries to pull her scarf back with her one arm only to be punched in the face.* every fiber of my being wants to end you right now but im showing mercy not for you but its what she would have wanted..... *she walks a few steps then looks back.* but if i ever see you again i will not hesitate valendria, you are an enemy to the victorias from this day forth.... do us all a favor and burn in hell where you belong. *she walks over to seras's body.*

kara: *droops her head whimpering and softly crying to herself, she doesnt even try to get the greatsword unstuck from her.*

kate: of course! *she grins at alexis then looks over at nick.* i like lobster with garlic butter.
  • Options
    Nick: Garlic butter it is.

Other Universe Nick: *Stands* she isn't insane... she is a murderer right now, yes... but insane, not really. I'm sorry this happened... I wasn't aware it happened until after the fact...

Briana: *looks at Serina, bawling her eyes out, holding on to the scarf on her neck inside her uniform jacket. scared she'll be next on the chopping block for her mere association with Kara*

Magnus: are the rest of us from her disavowed and dishonored because of her.... Vile actions?
  • Options
    serina: i dont care if shes sane or not shes dead to me..... there is no excuse for this.... no only that thing is disavowed all tho i pity you for having half of her in your dna..... *she looks down at seras' corpse.* this cant be how it ends for her..... *she kneels down using some sort of healing magic to reattach seras' shoulder and heal the wound that was inflicted on her*
  • Options
    Other universe Nick: if there is anything I can do to help... let me know... *glances at krystal giving a slight wave before looking back to serina* this can't be the end of her. The body can be healed but her soul? Is it still with us? Do i need to beg twelve to do something?

Briana: *shakes her head, realizing she isn't next, she looks back to krystal, glancing over at kara, starting to sob harder* w-w-w-why cant I ju-just *sniffs, crying* be happy? W-why... does everything turn to sh-sh*t?.. *sobs*

Magnus: *walks over to kara, staring down at her*

Nick: gonna eat, Ezri? *stands up, getting a bowl of melted garlic butter for Kate, putting it on the table along with a lobster* can tou crack the shell yourself?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Ezri: Yea.
    Krystal: I... have no idea what to say or do or... anything right now... Honestly kinda feel like I walked into something I shouldn't have or something...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    T'Lera: But why... why did all this happen...? *She looks around clutching her head again* I can't get it out of my head...

Reina: Krystal... just hold her okay?

Alexis: Vampire powers activate! *She grunts as she breaks a lobster shell with super strength*
  • Options
    Serina: *holds her hand out as her great sword comes flying into it. As Kara is dislodged from the blade she just slides down and sits slumped over and unmoving* no she’s gone... there isn’t anything we can do... except give her a decent burial.... *she looks over at briana* when you get to be as old as me you realize that life is just constant struggle and suffering. The only happiness you have is what you make for yourself out of the ashes.

Kara: *just sits there motionless*

Kate: yeah I can. *she sits at the table*
  • Options
    Krystal: *walks over to Briana, still feeling a bit like a trespasser right now, and offers a hand*
    Ezri: Show off.
    *does the shifty eyes thing before making a gesture, cracking the shell off her's using the moisture in the meat*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Reina: I was thinking more of a hug... *She sighs and comes over, hugging Briana herself*

T'Lera: Kara...? *she checks Kara's wounds, in case she is too hurt*

Zach: I can do it too. *He cracks a shell with his hands as Alexis blows a raspberry at him*
  • Options
    Serina: *looks over at briana sighing*

Kara: *sits there unmoving but alive*

Kate: *cracks open the lobster with ease*
  • Options
    Briana: *hugs Renia tightly, still looking at krystal with an arm out, tears in her eyes. Sobbing on Renia's shoulder*

Other universe Nick: that is an extremely jaded way to look at it.... there has to be something, anything. Do i have to go to hell itself and fight? Cause i will!

Magnus: I will too if I have to!

Nick: good job! *picks up his own bowl of butter, taking the lobster, shrimp and potatoes in there and starting to eat them*
  • Options
    Krystal: *takes Briana's arm, then brings both her and Reina into a hug*
  • Options
    Serina: she’s gone nick..... the only other thing I can think of is sacrifice. Using the soul of an equal strength in order to bring her back from the beyond... The only ones capable of this are valendria and I.....

Kate: *starts in on her food* this is really good!
  • Options
    Ezri: Mom may be queen of the barbecue grill, but Uncle Nick has her beat on seafood.
    Mom could never get it right, and just decided to stick with burgers.
  • Options
    Nick: bet I'm also better with Asian foods... and middle eastern foods... kinda wish I made Doner kebab with feta now. Look I'm good with a lot of food. Look, I've been cooking a long time. Learned from some of the greatest chefs of all time. I can make just about any earth dish. Maybe one or two Vulcan and andorian dishes... i do fusion foods too.

Other Universe Nick: *looks at the ground solemnly* ..... does it have to just be one soul?....

Magnus: *sighs, walking over to kara*

Briana: *holds onto krystal and Renia tightly, bawling her eyes out in sorrow and pain* its n-no-n-not fair.... *whimpers, starting to fox out from the extreme emotional distress*
  • Options
    Serina: how about this. get that thing into a cell. *points to kara* let briana calm the hell down. get my sisters body somewhere that isnt a gods damned floor and all just take a moment to calm down hmm? and who the hell is that? *she points to t'lera* you get away from her! i dont want anyone going near her with out my ok.... shes my problem to deal with...

kara: *mutters something in a low tone as she sits there bleeding out, unable to regenerate.*

kate: i had deep fried lobster once that was really good.
  • Options
    Nick: that does sound good! Tempura fried?

Other Universe Nick: Krystal... can you please call a security team to take her to a cell in the brig for what its worth... she... did commit a murder on your ship after all. Its your call over there. I dont think it would be wise to go right to sickbay....

Briana: *continues to sob uncontrollably as she tightly hugs Krystal and Renia*

Magnus: *picks Kara up roughly, slinging her over a shoulder* i can take her to a cell. Just tell them some weird kid in casual MACO wear is taking her there. Can think of an excuse for the reports later.
  • Options
    Krystal: *looks over* You really think I could hold her if she wanted out?
    *nods her head to say "go ahead"*
    Ezri: Now that I think about it... you're right. Closest Mom gets to asian cuisine is Chicken Teriyaki. And that took a LOT of trial and error. Think she actually made it explode one time too. How that happened... I have no idea. Although seeing mom foxed out with soot covered fur was funny.
  • Options
    serina: no magnus wait!. *as magnus picks kara up some of the strange dust serina threw on kara fall on magnus causing him some of the worst pain hes ever felt as the dust burns at his flesh.*

kate: i dunno it was at a carnival i went to when i was young.
  • Options
    Other universe Nick: I doubt she even wants to escape. Its more just... to keep everyone else here calm and.. give some peace of mind...

Magnus: *his eyes go wide as he drops kara, starting to scream out in pain, falling to the ground, rolling to try to put it out* F*******k! God f*******g damn it! It hurts!

Other Universe Nick: what the hell? *runs over to magnus*

Nick: I can even make sushi too. That took a good 3 years to master. That does sound funny Ezri. Hope I get to see that. So while soot covered, she'd be the black fox *chuckles, remembering something Gaia said*
  • Options
    Krystal: *winces*
    Ezri: Still don't know how she blew it up like that either. Unless Q was having fun again...