test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: what do you want. *takes a drag on her cigarette* im busy with things...

jaessa: look just come with us.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Oculus: Yeah, we could use your help with something.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Freeman: Easier than I thought. If I modify my flamethrower a bit that could fend them off a bit easier. *slings his rifle* and if I replace my dart launcher with whistling birds I could take out a lot more than one of the big ones than with a single dart... maybe an adhesive in the flamethrower, make it like a napalm launcher.... *turns to the Jem'hadar* I learned a lot here.

Briana: *opens the other bottle she grabbed, giving it a whiff* another beer. *tosses the bottle over her shoulder and grabs another* okay this one seems like it might be Harder. *opens it up and takes a swig*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    jakara: what ever it is i dont care leave me alone. *drags on her cigarette*

jaessa: look just come on will you....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Looks at Jorin* Yes, it has, Jorin.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Oculus: We just need you to talk to someone.

Kurata: I wouldn't recommend anything highly explosive. They tend to swarm in close quarters and you would likely hurt allies. But you're welcome. I learned a fair bit too.

(Sorry, yesterday was pretty terrible for me)
  • Options
    jakara: *lets out an annoyed groan silently starring the two down with a matching expression.* i thoroughly dont care now go away.

jaessa: would you quite being an TRIBBLE for half a second! if you'd grace us with your time your majesty it'll only take a moment. *she says clearly annoyed herself.*

jakara: *takes another drag finishing her cigarette* what part of i dont care dont you get. leave me out of it. *she turns to walk away.*

jaessa: piece of TRIBBLE....
  • Options
    Oculus: Come on Jakara, its not like you're doing anything anyway.
  • Options
    Freeman: Whistling Birds are small, self guided explosive needles. There may only be one issue with them.

Briana: so.... can we change this program to something else? I wanna fight something.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    jorin: i dont mind. *he says stoically*

evelynn: im not particular as long as there is food.

jakara: *sighs pinching the bridge of her nose* fine if it'll get you to leave me alone... what do you want.

jaessa: come with us.
  • Options
    Briana: Trying to figure out what holoprogram I can run that has fighting and food..... *stands up, swaying back and forth* I have one in mind. But do you like seafood? Cause there would be a lot of that there... or could just override the program and get whatever you want to eat.
  • Options
    evelynn: either one works.

jaessa: *walks back to the holodeck with jakara.*

jakara: so what the hell do you need anyway?

jaessa: just to talk to some one.

jakara: what ever. *rolls her eyes as jaessa opens the holodeck door.*
  • Options
    Briana: *by the time they get back to the holodeck, Briana has already changed the program. The holodeck door puts them on the side of a small road in the middle of a 20th century earth city, as if they exited a building. By the signs around them on the street there is a good chance this would be a Japanese city.The sounds of a fight can be heard around the corner.*
  • Options
    jakara: ok so what do you want.

jaessa: just come on. *walks into the holodeck following the sounds of the fighting.*
  • Options
    Briana: *as they turn the corner, Briana is throwing your typical street punk through a window with five or so more punks on the ground. Right across the small street is a small restaurant where Briana had told Evelynn she could eat. Presumably told Jorin and Raneson they could join in the fight or eat if they wanted to.* C'mon and actually put effort into fighting! *quickly turns as another thug approaches, hitting him with a few rapid punches to the chest and follows it with a kick to the side of the thug's head, sending him into a lamppost*
  • Options
    jakara: oh fantastic..... just fan-f*cking-tastic, just what i needed.

jaessa: just shut up and talk to her already.

jakara: im about two seconds away from caving your f*cking head in... dont test me.
  • Options
    Briana: *picks up a nearby pushbike and swingd it at the next thug headed her way, the tire hitting the thug in the side and sending him to the ground. She brings the bike above her head and brings it crashing down on the thug, the front wheel connecting with his head, knocking him out of the fight and tossing the bike aside*
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Is also fighting, taking down thugs left and right*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (Sorry, another rough couple of days)

Oculus: Jakara you need to do this. You're an adult. So is she. Talk it out. Like adults

Kurata: What's that?
  • Options
    jakara: fine.. lets just get this over with. *makes her way over to briana
  • Options
    Freeman: they're made of Beskar. A very valuable resource. It's what we make our armor out of. I would rather it be used for the foundlings and our armour than my own personal desire for whistling birds.

Briana: *kicks a thug charging her, square in the chest, sending them into another thug that Raneson knocked away. Seemingly unaware of Jakara's approach as she continues to fight*
  • Options
    Kurata: Why can another material not be substituted for the "Beskar"
  • Options
    Jakara: hey briana! *she yells walking with in a few feet of her*
  • Options
    Freeman: they're less effective with materials that I know that aren't Beskar.

Briana: * turns to look at jakara, swaying drunkenly. Looking at her silently*
  • Options
    jakara: so why do those two want me to talk to you so bad. *she lights up a cigarette taking a drag from it as she walks closer.*
  • Options
    Briana: I don't remember.... why did you tun off without saying a damn thing to me?
  • Options
    jakara: cuz im not in a very good mood at all. still not... seriously what the hell did you want with me? *she looks back at jaessa*

jaessa: that issue you had with bri dating oculus.
  • Options
    Briana: you left me so you could wander off all on your own, Jakara. You went off acting like you were angry... but... I know that was just an act. You were as scared as everyone else... I just wanted to be able to hold you and make the both of us feel safe... feel better... then I gotta watch those two being together and all. I just want you to show that you care... you can't do everything on your own all the time... we can help each other, isnt that a point of relationships?
  • Options
    jakara: hmph, well i see why they bothered then. look maybe i just want to be alone.... i dont wanna be around people.....
  • Options
    Briana: Why? Because you think you're not worth it? You think you're so unforgivable, that you can just do... this whenever something happens! I know you're hurt... maybe even afraid, but you don't need to keep doing this to yourself.