test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Oculus: Well did you two enjoy yourselves?

Kurata: Fair enough. *he doesn't quite understand why Freeman would want to keep such things so secretive, but he understands that Jem'hadar culture has just influenced his own views on others so he's trying better to learn how other species operate*

Alexis: Bye Sissy! *she waves goodbye*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Freeman: to put it simply, I'm hunting someone. Are you familiar with a mirror universe?

Briana: seeya later. *waves and heads out the door starting to walk towards the holodeck*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Kurata: Vaguely. Lori's mentioned in a briefing that while we're here we might encounter beings from the mirror universe. She explained to me some of what we know about them, but she also told me that under no circumstances am I allowed to contact anyone from the mirror Dominion, as its believed that it was destroyed a few years ago, the The founders don't want to deal with what's left of their mirror counterparts.
  • Options
    Freeman: Be that as it may, I'm after a terran. Extremely dangerous. In a way, its personal. I don't think I could drag the other Mandalorians here into this with me.

Briana: *walks down to the holodecks*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Kurata: Is it alright if I ask which Terran? I've only heard of a few, and they were all supposedly refugees from the mirror universe.
  • Options
    Freeman: they aren't a refugee. He's more like.... a mad Sorcerer/Wizard/Dictator. His name is McManus. As I said, extremely dangerous. He could possibly make your gods look like a laughable joke. Could is the word right now.

Briana: *walks up to the holodeck door and opens it, not even checking to see it its occupied, walking in through the rear of the western saloon* what the hell?
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jaessa: yeah that was fun, oh hey briana.

jorin: yes that was a nice work out.

evelynn: *waves*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Oculus: Hey Briana.

Kurata: McManus? why would he even be here?
  • Options
    Freeman: he's likely still in the mirror. So I'd have to find him. I'm not going yet. Still need to assess things. Possibly get help.

Briana: ..... Hi?.... what the hell are you all doing?
  • Options
    jaessa: enjoying some time with oculus and my siblings.

jorin: after what happened yesterday it's a well needed distraction.

evelynn: im curious. if one were to eat or drink a substance from this "holodeck" would they have to deal with the bodily reactions of normal food?

jakara: look im not in a good mood right now so maybe another time.

alucard: as you wish my lady.

jakara: next time dont try so hard to sneak up on me, you can just say hi or some sh*t *she says walking down the hall lighting a cigarette*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: Yes Evelynn, they would. Most holodeck food is actually food. They take advantage of replicators. *walks over towards the bar, looking at all the downed drunks* please tell me you didn't knock out the bartender.
  • Options
    Jorin: I don’t believe we did.

Evelynn: interesting. *sips her drink* well this galaxy does seem to have superior technology in a few aspects compared to what we are used to
  • Options
    Briana: Extremely, Evelynn. *stands at the bar looking at the bartender* just hand me a bottle of Tequila. Biggest bottle you have.
  • Options
    Oculus: I mean, there's ancient tech in our galaxy similar if not superior to this, but its all Rakatan and they're all dead. Well... most of them anyway.

Kurata: Ah. You might find any large help hard to find, most of the people around her are dealing with Hurq attacks. On the personal level I'm sure there are some people who would help however.
  • Options
    jaessa: and those who can actually read the translate the stuff are few and far between.
  • Options
    Briana: I can read just about anything *gets a bottle of Tequila, popping it open and taking a large swig* but... meh... I need to feel better and I missed the bar fight. I need to take my emotions out on something right now

Freeman: big support might not be the way to go. Too much risk, too many potential casualties. A team of the right people would be preferable. I'm not doing this right away. I'm waiting for the right moment..... right now though I'm passing time. Anything you can suggest that would make time pass faster?
  • Options
    jaessa: i could go for a drink too, where is the bartender?
  • Options
    Briana: over here at the bar. Where else would the bartender be? *takes another large swig from the bottle of Tequila* I need to find something to fight. *leans on the bartop*
  • Options
    jaessa: hmm. *walks over getting a drink* you seem like somethings bothering you.

jorin: *taps his helmet* jorin here... *he says walking away from the group.*
  • Options
    Briana: oh I wonder what it could be *takes another swig*
  • Options
    Kurata: Perhaps a holodeck? My people don't really use them for recreational use, just for training simulations, but I am aware the federation and other species use them to relax. Other than that there's books and television.

Oculus: *She walks over to the two, wrapping her arm around Jaessa and leaning into her affectionately* Its because your counterpart, named Jakara had a fight with her and ran off somewhere, and everytime she see's us together she feels anxious and depressed because you look kind of like Jakara, despite the species difference.
  • Options
    Briana: She's correct. *tenses up, gripping her bottle of Tequila tighter as she takes a few gulps from it* even though it's more than the looks. *keeps looking forward towards the wall of the bar, not turning her head to see the two*

Freeman: I could use some training. Would you join me in training?
  • Options
    jaessa: me and jakara are two completely different people, sure i may look like a lot like her but im not her we both act far different from one another.
  • Options
    (Rest in peace René Auberjonois. The greatest changeling the milky way has ever seen.)

Briana: Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt........ that i don't see it as an insult...... *Spits on the ground and takes a large swig of her bottle of Tequila*
  • Options
    Oculus: What? Why would you see it as an insult?

Kurata: I suppose I scould.
  • Options
    Freeman: Lead the way then. We're burning daylight.

Briana: what if I immediately started flirting with someone who looks like your family upon first meeting them? Hell, jakara was willing to bring Jorin into her family because he thought he had none. So jakara considers Jorin family and Jakara's family is my family. *polishes off the rest of the tequila*
  • Options
    jaessa: again, im not her and we're not family briana but just because i happen to be her damn counterpart means that im supposed to give up my future, my happiness for some petty bullsh*t?!

jorin: jaessa, language!

evelynn: *silently sips her drink, dismissively kicking her feet*
  • Options
    Oculus: Jaessa I don't think she meant it like that. *she rubs her back, trying to calm her down*

Kurata: Alright. *he leads the way to the transporter pad and has them beam them both to his ship*
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Briana: you're just going with the first person that flirts with you. A month or two ago she was flirting with me too barely even knowing me. She barely met you and started flirting with you. She'd touch anything with a pulse at this point.

Freeman: *follows*
  • Options
    (I think technically it was like 6 or 8 months ago, shadow forced us into a time skip at some point)