test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,221 Arc User
    Kurata: Thank you. You might make a good Jem'hadar as well. *He starts leading the way back to the transport pad*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,158 Arc User
    Freeman: *Follows Kurata*

Briana: after making these kind of... changes... these kind of promises to each other... it feels too soon to see you leave.... a little bit more time wouldn't kill you, would it? I'm not asking you to drag me off to my quarters... just be with each other... talk and bond with each other.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,907 Arc User
    jakara: i know bri. i love you too, even when im not here i'll always be with you in here. *gently pokes her in the area of her chest where the heart would be.*

jaessa: alright, lead the way. *she grins.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: I know you'll be with me here... *holds Jakara's hand that poked her to her chest* what if you don't come back while I'm here? What if I don't see you or shelly, or Zander, or valerica, or jasper or mom or... anybody until I get back..... which could be years for me... I... I wanted to teach you something I've never told you about... its stupid to tell you now because its not like it matters but... it's one of those burning things in my heart...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    jakara: we have all the time in the world bri, and no matter how long it takes you'll always have me my family isnt going anywhere and to us it would be like you never even left when you get back.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: so that's it then... you're going to leave just like that... i... I get it... I'm sorry.. I love you so much though...
  • Options
    *Oculus leads the way to the Hydroponics lab and shows her it. The ceiling uses a combination of holoprojectors and digital imagery to feign a sunny day to make it a more authentic garden in this specific area.*

Oculus: What do you think?

Kurata: Here we are. I wish you luck in your quest. *He does a Jem'hadar salute* Victory is Life.
  • Options
    Freeman: and this is the way. *knocks on his helmet, grinning underneath*
  • Options
    jakara: dont worry ill visit some other time. *kisses her forhead* stay strong briana, i know you can.

jaessa: *looks around in wonderment as she walks in with oculus* wow.... its so beautiful and peaceful.
  • Options
    Oculus: I'm glad you like it. It reminds me of my home a bit, my family used to have a garden where we lived but it was so long ago I don't even remember the planet it was on. I like coming here to meditate when the holodeck is full.

*Freeman is beamed back down to DS9*
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Briana: *pulls jakara in for a kiss, tears forming in her eyes as she holds her*

Freeman: *taps his helmet for comms* hey boss, where are you at?
  • Options
    jakara: *stands there hugging briana kissing her back*

jaessa: your home sounds a lot nicer then mine. i grew up on korriban. nothing but deserts for as far as the eye can see. when the jedi exiles found my people and conquered them the began to build an empire from nothing, they even took from us our title and name. "dark lord of the sith" it was originally the title of our leader but they took it for their own. *she walks around looking at the scenery* i remember the first time i saw the sith academy and the dark counsels chambers, i was just a small child. i always hated it there, that place had a way of filling you with dread and dispare.

jorin: currently..... in a ships holodeck. *he grunts* evelynn get down from there! *the sound of a thudd is heard as the coms cut out.*
  • Options
    Freeman: that ship where we walked in on the end of that mess yesterday, boss?

Briana: *pulls back for a moment, staring deeply into Jakara's eyes. Keeping her close*
  • Options
    jakara: *stares back into brianas eyes with a small smile on her face,*

jorin: yeah, im a bit busy right now tho....
  • Options
    Freeman: I'm headed over there now. I need to talk. *starts walking to where the Exeter is docked*

Briana: you're so beautiful.... in every way I see you. Body and soul... and whatever other metrics I'm too enthralled with you to remember
  • Options
    jakara: you're pretty good too. *she smirks throwing a finger gun to briana* see you around hun.

jorin: ok, just watch your self when you walk in.
  • Options
    Freeman: why is that boss? *boards the ship, getting any formalities out of the way and heading to the holodeck*

Briana: I'll be seeing you, love of my life.... dont be gone from me too long.
  • Options
    jakara: dont worry about it, ill be seeing you. *opens a crimson portal and steps thru it closing it as soon as she enters*

jorin: evelynn is quite literally bou- *hes cut off by a sudden grunt and the sound of metal hitting the floor*
  • Options
    Briana: *smiles before turning around, the sound of metal hitting the ground making her turn around, looking through the window of the shop she left Jorin and Evelynn in, walking over to the window and peering in*

Freeman: *enters the holodeck and starts walking down the simulated alleyway*
  • Options
    *jorin is currently on his back. the sound of crashing metal presumably from him falling and having his helmet knocked off. the helmet in question is currently in evelynns hands as she runs around in an energetic fashion, giggling like a small child.*

jorin: *gets up with a heavy sigh* evelynn for gods sake calm down! *he says starting to run after her to no avail.*

evelynn: *force leaps across the room landing on a high up shelf putting on jorins helmet which is comically to large for her head, suddenly freeman can hear the voice of a small child on the com channel was on as jorin never got a chance to close it.* you cant catch me!
  • Options
    Briana: *enters the storefront, followed by Freeman* Evelynn, what are you doing with that? *smiles slightly* if you want a helmet I'm sure all you'd have to do is ask your brother.

Freeman: *offers a hand to help Jorin up*
  • Options
    (Christmas is in full swing, it's been hard to get away. Merry Christmas.)

Oculus: I still remember when I first saw the Academy on Korriban... I hated it there too. But probably for different reasons. *she runs her neck, remembering what it was like to wear a slave collar*
  • Options
    jaessa: i have a lot of bad memories there... mostly of my time with cerys, when she was actually around then one day she just left leaving me alone with my father...

jorin: *takes the hand getting up* thank you... evelynn get down from there. *he says looking over at her.*

evelynn: no! *she jumps off and runs behind the counter*
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Briana: Evelynn, c'mon over here you look adorable you know.

Freeman: *watches* sooo
  • Options
    Oculus: What was your father like? You've never really spoken about him. I assume something happened if Cerys is "alone".

(Merry Christmas)
  • Options
    (Also Shadow has definitely just flat out quit the thread. I don't know why he has, but he refuses to answer any dms and just leaves the conversations immediately)
  • Options
    (meh let him, and merry christmas)

jaessa: its not that she was alone, more that she just left when i was around 7. he probably would've done the same to evelynn at some point and hell she didnt even try to raise jorin, just gave him right to the imperials with out a care in the world. anyway, my father was stern but caring. sith society was always centered around strength. any who were weak or lame are left to die. my life was hard and brutal growing up but if it wernt for my father i probably would've succumbed to my hatred end eventually become yet another sith cog in the imperial machine. i have no love for the empire run by the sith and their "emperor" it spreads fear and despair where ever it plants its flag. i would've gone to the republic but they arn't much better, at least the empire will tell you straight up what they intend to do. the republic will lie behind fake masks and honeyed words underneath layers upon layers of bureaucratic TRIBBLE and corruption.... im sorry... i havnt had much of a chance to let any of this out.....

evelynn: *runs around haphazardly in a circle with her arms spanned out giggling*

jorin: i let evelynn try candy for the first time and she went overboard. *he pauses for a moment with a small smile as he watches evelynn run about.* as stressfull as its been for me lately this is a nice change. i dont know what cerys's intent was on droping her off with me and jaessa but i see it as a blessing. eve is still at a young age and learning the world around her, she can have an actual childhood.... one that jaessa and i never had.
  • Options
    Briana: Just wait until the sugar makes her crash. *smiles slightly* but yeah.... I think everything will be just alright with you raising her.... think she'll want to be a Mandalorian like you?

Freeman: *walks over to a wall, leaning agienst it*
  • Options
    jorin: if she shows interest i'd be willing to teach her the way. for now im just grateful she can be a kid, not have to worry about cerys breathing down her neck.

evelynn: *runs over hugging jorin's leg* mother never allowed me to do any of this, it was always strick lessons and regimental training....
  • Options
    Briana: *walks over and Pats Evelynn on her helmeted head* well you're here now... you're getting to grow up a bit normally... make friends and that sort of thing. I know my siblings will be good friends to you.

Freeman: just reporting that I did a training simulation. Fought some virtual bugs known as Hur'q.