test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    (We haven't skipped that far ahead. its only june. shadow said it himself not long ago. and pretty sure they were on earth back in march, and that was when they went to the beach. so 3 months. still valid.)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jaessa: yeah its called dating, you figure out if you like them and if it doesn't work out there always others, far be it for me to want to see where this relationship goes tho apparently. im living in the shadow of my damn counterpart. *sighs crossing her arms*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: is It really that or are you just going with the first person to ever show you affection like I did? Cause you went through a war that lasted around 5 years from when we left. That's 5 years of holding on to someone you only knew for a few days.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Oculus: Things are a bit different when you're connected to the force, and we really care about each other.

*Its not long before they arrive at the holodeck*

Kurata: Any kind of preference for training? *he grabs a vanguard assault rifle.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Briana: You realize everything is connected to the force, right? Like I only know about all this stuff from reading and second hand stuff. But I'm pretty sure everything is connected to the force. that's a pretty big teaching of it. So all you really have going for you is the second part. and you've barely spent more than a week together. can you really tell that you care about each other or are you just desperate for love?

Freeman: None. *Unslings his A280C blaster rifle from his back. checking the DC-15s side arm blaster on his belt, his gauntlets and vibro-knife. being careful to avoiding touching the odd red trimmed pistol on the other side of his belt. something that may look far more familiar to the Jem'hadar than the rest of his weaponry*
    jaessa: what part of dating dont you get, this IS the point where we get to know one another better!
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Oculus: Briana I think you're just being spiteful. Just because things are rocky for you and Jakara right now has nothing to do with us, and nothing is wrong with our relationship.

Kurata: Computer, run Hur'q training simulation 4. *The holodeck transforms into a simulation of a dominion planet with Hur'q pods opening up around them, the creatures scrambling to attack them.*
    edited December 2019
    Briana: I got guilt tripped out of seeing if I really did love jakara or if I just had never known thing else.... then her counterpart comes along and f**king automatically starts off with you. The hell am I supposed to do. Supposed to feel. I feel like I'm trapped in a burning house and I keep getting pulled back into the heat of the inferno.

Freeman: *opens fire on the Hur'q with fully automatic blaster fire. His aim deadly with his rifle.*
    Post edited by nickkyana#2794 on
    jaessa: *sighs* what did you want a chance with oculus or something?
    Briana: does it even matter now? I feel like I'd just be guilted out of anything that helps me.... *reaches around the bar and grabs a bottle of whiskey, popping the bottle open and taking a long swig*
    jaessa: yes or no do you want a chance or not?
    Briana: why the hell do you care? *downs more of the whisky*
    Oculus: I'm not sure I like where this is going...

*Kurata moves around, focusing fire on the larger Hur'q, to stop them from knocking them down, the small ones scattering and trying to overwhelm freeman with numbers*
    Freeman: *continues to fire his rifle with one hand while with his other hand he punches forward, a stream of flames coming from his gauntlet, igniting and shooting Hur'q left and right*

Briana: what going where? I'm lost..... then again I'm on my second bottle of hard alcohol in under a half hour.... I feel dizzy as hell but not.... drunk drunk yet. *takes a large swig*
    jaessa: im just asking if you want to date her. hell i'll even get jakara for you.

jorin: i feel like this is a really bad idea.....
    *Confused Oculus noises*

*Kurata throws a grenade and rolls under the attack of a Hur'q captain, unloading into it while trying to avoid a few of the attendants. The attendants panic as they're set on fire, but the larger Hur'q are able to resist it much more, trying to blast him at close range with harmonic pulses*
    Freeman: *gets sent sliding back on his feet. Slinging his rifle and raising his other fist, firing a dart into one of the larger Hur'q that rapidly starts to beep before detonating. picking his rifle back up and continuing to return fire* you think this is my first rodeo you damn oversized bugs!

Briana: what do you mean you'll get jakara for me?
    jaessa: so she knows whats going on.
    Briana: she wouldn't like it. She wouldn't like it at all *sighs and drinks* god knows where she is anyways... so it doesnt really matter what I want.
    jaessa: *walks off sighing leaving the holodeck*
    Oculus: Jaessa? *She hurries after her sounding a bit worried*

*Kurata unloads a full auto assault on the attendants, trying to clear their numbers down while the larger Hur'q explodes from the dart, despite the amount of them they're starting to die off, unable to contend with the duo*
    Briana: *downs the rest of the bottle of whisky and tosses it on the ground* wait... where did they go?

Freeman: *quickly switches out the ammo before continuing to fire at the Hur'q. Shutting off his flame thrower for now*
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *At this time, is entering the Exeter Holodeck*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: *looks over at the entrance of the holodeck* Oi... what are you doing here?
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: Just visiting the ship, thought I'd check out the holodeck. You? *Looks at Briana*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: getting drunk in a wild west holoprogram that was running before I got here... also Jorin is here. And his little sister. *reaches behind the counter and grabs another bottle of alcohol, opening it up and taking a sip before spitting it out on the floor* Gross, its beer... and not a good one. *tosses the bottle aside and grabs another one*
    jorin: *looks over at raneson with his helmet on* hmm, its been awhile.

jaessa: im getting jakara and i dont care if she says no.
    Oculus: Well I'll be here to help. Are you alright? I'm just worried how you're doing after all the stuff Briana said.

*Soon the hur'q numbers dwindle too far and the rest of them flee as the program ends*

Kurata: Not bad. Normally there's a bit more Hur'q than that, but also usually a larger squad would be here as well. They don't have much in the way of tactics, they just prefer to overwhelm with sheer numbers.
    jaessa:*clearly annoyed by briana* im my own goddamn person she needs to stop putting her own issues onto me. just because im jakaras counterpart doesnt mean im her. we arnt family.... so lets just fu*king get this over with..... *walks down the hall making her to a nearby view port. the smell of cigarette smoke in the air as she finds jakara standing there staring out into space.*
    Oculus: What is that repulsive scent? *she hasn't smelled a cigarette before and she uses the force to allow her to not breathe it in as they come up to Jakara*