test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (doesn't anyone have a QE-enabled PADD they can use? regular jamming methods don't work against quantum entanglement - yet)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: *Grins, letting out a quiet cheer to himself* Looks like the cavalry decided to Decloak. Let's Tear into one of the other Dreadnoughts, then take care of those Cruisers.

*The Tepes fires a Rapid Fire Volley of Phaser Cannon bolts into the hull of one of the Hur'q Dreadnoughts, its turrets and Railgun Focusing fire on the same spot, trying to create a hull breach*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    (nope. And probably should hold up a bit for west as well.)

Krystal: I don't know if we can cross anything off yet. Their use of ships and technology indicate a high level of intelligence. But the way they attack... its... almost like they're animals. Something's not adding up. But we don't have time right now. Lets clear 'em out and secure the pylon before they do find something vital.
    *takes off her now soaked uniform top and ties it around her waist*
    *Exeter starts trying to signal Tepes with running lights, attempting at least some level of coordination*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    alex: you know...i just thought of something - don't the conduits and jefferies tubes here lead straight to the reactor?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Krystal: I don't know. I'm not that familiar with old Nor class stations. This was the old Ore Processing area so... the only thing here would probably be old, forgotten ore containers and whatever leftover ore remains.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    alex: you know what...*he runs over to a nearby terminal and quickly bring sup the station's internal schematics, examining them closely for a few moments* yeah - both the pylons that were breached offer the quickest path to the reactor​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: Do they have a Hull breach

Sn'ket: Hull breach Confirmed, Captain!

Nick: Alright then. Initiating the Victoria Maneuver. Lets hope I can pull it off as well as the Commander can.

*The Tepes Flies towards the Hur'q Dreadnaught, Firing off a Point Defence Warhead Torpedo and then pealing off, turning off in another direction and heading towards the Enterprise and Exter. The point defense warhead flies towards the Dreadnaught, firing its micro photons into the Hull breach, expanding the gash in the ship. the warhead then embeds itself in the Hull breach. Detonating*

Sn'ket" Confirmed Detonation. they should experience a core breach any second now. If not that we've at least put them out of the fight.

Nick: Good. Status of Enterprise and Exter?

Sn'ket: They're still fighting, Captain. Exter's Running lights are blinking in an Erratic pattern though.

Nick: Bring it up on Viewscreen. *Watches the Running lights blink. thinking to himself if the blinking would translate to morse code. and if so trying to translate it in his head.*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (wouldn't the ship's computer be able to translate it way faster?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (g2g for a bit. got an appointment)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    S'zer: Come on then. *he leads the way to the Pylon Krystal and Naughty Dog Number 2 didn't go to*

(Well one of the reasons I wasn't posting was I was waiting for Rose to respond to Jessica)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (ALEX!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Heh. Just saw west's edit.)

Briana: as for where we'll go after. I was thinking back home. We really have nowhere else to go. Right?

(Now I wait for rattler to return so I can get that Morse code)
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    jaessa: *lifts the landing ramp and takes off retracting the landing gears before she speeds up and leaves the planet calculating the jump to korriban.* this is so much easier with an droid...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: well were gonna be grabbing your droid. So all will be well I guess.
  • Options
    Ethrit: Well its always good to get a bit of piloting experience.

Oculus: I got trained by an expert pilot who joined my crew.
  • Options
    jaessa: i had to learn on my own thru a lot of trial and error. *brings the ship to lightspeed.* we should be there in a few minuets.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Oculus: That's pretty dangerous. *She looks out the window* I hope things go well for us on Korriban. *she sighs*
  • Options
    Briana: I hope so.... I wonder what happened to Shrav.
  • Options
    jaessa: you know my dad would always scare me as a kid when i used to stare out the window in hyperspace. *puts on a deeper voice.* "dont stare out to long jaessa you may go mad." *chuckles* it worked even tho i liked watching the void of hyperspace, something about the emptiness of it all calmed me, kinda like looking into a black hole. i know jedi are scared sh'tless of them but the nothingness of the void had something soothing to it.... i dunno im weird.
  • Options
    (you know...i just watched something about that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu0otKakBns​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Huh.... Alright.... So... How does Piloting this ship feel?
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Capt O'Neal: Roger MND, putting the station on yellow alert.

Davion Comms Officer: Captian, we got a priority alert from the Midsummer Night's Dream. Something about lost contact of DS9.

Radm Rose: Issue the recall order, now, then patch em to Adm O'Connell, so we can clarify our orders.

Davion CommO: Understood (Switching Channel) MND, Capt O'Connell woudl like to speak with Adm O'Connell to clarify our orders.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    jaessa: it flies a hell of a lot better then my piece of cr*p thats for damn sure.
  • Options
    Briana: That's good to hear. You want me to grab you something to Drink or something to eat while you pilot?
  • Options
    (Eckhartsladder is pretty good at reporting on stuff from legends but he tends to show a bias towards certain things from the modern star wars universe, like ignoring the Eternal fleet when comparing the old republic things or ignoring feats and powers that some tech from the old republic had and also ignoring the Rakata's power and why they were so feared for their time. That is a pretty good video on the blackhole stuff though. He believed that IG 88 was a superior assassin to HK 47 but his reasoning ignored significant chunks of lore around HK 47 and abilities that HK 47 possessed.)

Oculus: What kind of ship were you flying Jaessa?

Jessica: Put her through. *she waits for Rose to be put on the line*
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose, who is waiting in the kids room, on her comm unit: Jess, what are the orders? I am calling my crew back, but a few are on away from the station.

Amanda is brushing her teeth, while looking at her Mother.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Jessica: I'm ordering us to head to DS9 as soon as possible. Its quite likely they're under attack. We could delay until your crew is onboard but we need to get there quickly.

*Jack is finishing brushing his teeth and Veronica sighs and looks out the window*
  • Options
    Jaessa: an old fury interceptor. It's the first ship I ever had but shes pretty dated in tech and maintenance. And could you get me more of those tacos? *says as she looks over at something.*
  • Options
    Oculus: Oh I have one of those. They're quite powerful and fast when you keep them fully repaired. I've got mine outfited with some very powerful torpedoes and other weapons. I could give capital ships a run for their money. *she gets herself a drink*
  • Options
    Briana: I don't wanna make more so I'll just replicate them. *Walks off and comes back shortly with the plate of Tacos, setting them down near Jaessa*