test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,005 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *fires as soon as she recovers from the screeching*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    Ethrit: I'm fine with Jaessa taking the wheel.

S'zer: Was it the insectoid thing or the whole zombie worm thing? *He fires at the Hur'q crawling down towards them* I guess security is occupied. Lets head to one of the pylons.

Jessica: True. *she kisses rose* Stay safe honey. *she heads up to the bridge now*

Jack: Too tired... *He yawns*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,897 Arc User
    jaessa: alright, to korriban we go then. *walks up to the pilot seat and gets the ship ready for take off.*

jakara: *opens the case checking out the blaster rifle.* oooh nice.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    One Big HurQ jumps over to Krystla and tries to impale her with one of its claws.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Krystal: *blasts the Hur'q away with a veritable geyser* I ain't into bugs! NO TOUCHY!
    Sev: A bit of both honestly... But mostly the zombie part.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Adn that HurQ islitterally msashed agaisnt a bluckhead, oozing green goo now.

Its friends stop, and look at Krystal.

Sev is now jumped on small Hurq, and they explode, sending green goo all over the place.

RAdm Rose puts Amanda down: Now, you two get washed up and brush your teeth.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *gets up with a disruptor in one hand, and a water blade forming in the other* Don't. Even. Think about it.
    Sev: *deadpan look* It... slimed me...
    Now two of them break off and attack Krystal, whiel the other three decided to make a Werewolf shishkabob
    Ancient Griffon insult

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    Oculus: So where will we go after Korriban?

Ethrit: Not sure.

Jessica: *she gets on the comms hailing the Station and the other ships* Considering Krys ordered us all on standby I'm going to assume the lack of communication with DS9 and Bajor means something went wrong so I'm ordering us to all head there at maximum warp. Seventeen will stay behind along with Henha to guard the station.

S'zer: Well... I was thinking of a joke but I feel like now is not the time. For now lets try and get rid of the hur'q then we can shower off later.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Krystal: *throws her water blade at one before unleashing a torrent of water to hit them both... only directing with one hand, clearly showing some improvement in her skills. Although she now has her fox tail out and looking borderline ready for a full shift*
    Sev: Yea... good idea.
    One of the creatures tries to knock the waterbade down, but impales it on the arm, The other one tries to jump over Krystal, swiping at it as it goes over Krystal.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,149 Arc User
    Briana: alright. Let's get ready for take off *sips her shake*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Krystal: *ducks under the Hur'q, summoning another water blade and slashing the Hur'q as it flew over*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,279 Arc User
    *alex holds up his paws with fingers arched like he's about to claw something and incants* vomicae, putramen, nex! *and the three hur'q seize up and begin twitching, their flesh slowly turning whatever color hur'q flesh turns when it's being immolated from the inside and starting to smoke moments later before all three suddenly explode in a cloud of ash and bug goo all over krystal*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (You just missed Rattler. He went off to bed only minutes ago.)

*Tepes continues fighting Hur'q. Locking Trajectory as it turns around and Fires a Scatter Volley from its cannons and a photon torpedo wide spread. Severely diminishing the number of swarmers on its trail. It flys passed the Exter while its trajectory is still locked. Anyone looking out the window/viewscreen would see the Tepes flying backwards.*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (great, so i get to spend another 12 hours with my thumb up my ash doing nothing)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (Could always find something to talk about. I got nothing better to do. I'm probably not the company you want though)
    (Nevermind I guess. I'll just be off playing something on Steam)
    Krystal: *gives Alex a deadpan look*
    alex: what?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *just uses her own magic to clean off the slime*
    Something about this doesn't feel right...
    alex: you mean like me using a dark magic spell to make a group of hur'q rip each other apart? or the sumerian spell i pulled out of a book called The Book of the Damned that is literally made from the flesh of a crazed, reclusive nun who was eventually burned at the stake for making the book?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(And Murphy strikes as more mini HurQ come rushing toward Alex and Krystal, as the large one fighting Krystal try to escape)

Outside DS9, the Tepes is just ahead fo the HurQ Swarmers, that keep on coming. Two HurQ Cruiser are trying to Bracket the Tepes, as $ HurQ Greads find the Enterprise F and the Exeter to be great targets for thier fire.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(FOUR dreads? i only remember ONE coming through the wormhole)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Hey, you eventually have to get out of the Pylons, and you need ships to shoot at. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

(no...i really don't, since SCG was entirely ground)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*The Tepes, still flying backwards with their Trajectory locked, fires a point defence warhead, firing Mini-photon torpedoes from the warhead into the swarm of Hur'q swarmers. The Tepes turns about 90° and unlocks its trajectory, enabling evasive maneuvers and flying away from the Hur'q cruisers that where trying to bracket the ship. Firing its phaser turrets and railgun turret at any hostiles following*

Nick: These B*stards just keep coming, dont they?

Koroh: we have two Cruisers on us Captain, I'm not even worried about the swarmers.

Nick: Just keep flying us, Lieutenant. You're erratic enough that these bugs cant get a good firing solution.

Sn"ket: Exter and Enterpise are taking fire from Four dreadnaughts.

Nick: God damn it, that's the last thing we need. Lieutenant Koroh, keep evading but start getting us over to one of those Dreadnaughts. I have an idea.
    edited May 2019
    Krystal: *tries to suppress the rushing Hur'q while taking down the runner* No... why a pylon that has old Ore Processing gear? If you were attacking DS9 you'd gun for a more critical area right? The pylon makes no sense.
    *Exeter is using her emitter arrays to try and swat down as many swarmers as possible*

(There was a space portion at the end where we had to hold off the Hur'q while Nog got the stations defensive systems back online.)
    alex: well, i guess we can cross 'sapient' off the list of hur'q traits; although...there's nothing being stored here, is there?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Well, Alex would tell you its the easiet to baord, and through the ducts and passageway, they can get to the Reactor the quickest through these two. )

One of the Dread come apart at the Seems as the Kor and the Llieset drop their coaks and way lay it. The Tain tries to get the cruisers attention.

Nog, from DS9: Ok, i am trying to get the weapon arrays online, however the HurQ fleet is trying to isolate the station from the fleet. We still can not call for help.

Ancient Griffon insult