test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    (Guess I'm not allowed to sleep either...)

Krystal: *follows Alex*
    *USS Exeter is fighting off a group of Hur'q ships*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (not when i wake up at 3 in the morning)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (Too bad, because I usually crash around midnight Pacific so I'm not gonna subject myself to only 3 hours of sleep to post on a forum.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    *Zach occasionally hops and Anya walks normally*

*Jessica smiles as they arrive and she opens the door*

Jack: Tired. *he yawns and holds onto Veronica's head*

Veronica: We should get them tucked away.

Ethrit: How bad is it?

Oculus: I looked at him and a lot of his internal bits are just smashed to pieces.

Ethrit: If we were back in your galaxy I'd have my own T3 fix him up, but that would take a while, here we'd probably have to buy some parts.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: or replicate them? If that's even possible.... hmm... I think I have an idea
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *alex continues heading for the compromised pylon* (and wasn't there something about a major hull breach in that mission before the bridge puzzle?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Well, compromised space station usually means area open to the vacuum of space)

Rose comes to the door, in a t-shirt and short, with bed hair: Well, looks like we got some worn out kids here. (She smiles) The toddlers are asleep.

RAdm Rose: Yeah, lets put these two to bed.

Amanda just hold on to her Mom, putting head on her mothers.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (yes, that's...generally what a hull breach means)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: you think zander could help out?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: yeah, that's another idea I had. I was gonna see if anyone could get some high detail scans of a functional one and then try to make some parts.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (*sprays rose*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Ethrit: The problem is gonna be finding a functional one. I have one back on my ship in your galaxy but well that's an entire galaxy away.

Jessica: That's good. I figured you were going to be sleeping too but I got a call and need to head up to the bridge. We lost contact with bajor and DS9.

Veronica: Sounds like a plan. *she kisses Rose and nods leading the way back home*
  • Options
    Briana: and in the future since we also traveled time. The way I see it is we have two options. Jakara gates herself back there and get the scans of your droid since she can do that. Or that guy we bought this little guy from, said he also has a functional unit that's reserved for someone else. We can send someone in there to get the scans then come back here.
  • Options
    Krystal: *continues to follow Alex*
    Sev: Has anyone actually seen a Hur'q before?
  • Options
    jakara: alright ill get her, if you want her to get the scans shes the engineer not me.

jaessa: i mean i also have a T3 back on korriban... hes probably wondering where the hell i am.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: maybe we should head back to Korriban then. I got a gun from here so I dont know if I wanna stay and gamble now. And yeah jakara. Go ahead and grab Zander. Everyone else. Do we stay here or do we go? Kill two or three birds with one stone.
  • Options
    jakara: ill be back. *opens a gate and walks in closing it behind her.*

jaessa: i wouldnt mind getting rusty back, he might still be around my ship too.
  • Options
    Oculus: I was wanting to visit Korriban anyway.

S'zer: I don't think so. We've seen the ships but I don't think anyone was ever boarded by them.
  • Options
    Rose: Ok, thats not good. (Looks at the kids) Ok, lets get you all cleaned up.

Fiona: Awe.

Leo: Awe.

Rose kissed Jessica: I hope its just some kind of comm hiccup. You know, the more technical a thing gets, the easier to put a wench in it.

RAdm Rose takes the family into the quarters: Well, time to get cleaned up.

Sev now sees the little HurQ scurring down the wall, heading for them.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (and...where are OUR hur'q?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: exactly. See what I meant? Three birds with one stone. Ethrit. You wanna pilot us?
  • Options
    Sev: Great... bugs... thought I was done with them after Geonosis. Something about Geonosians creeped me out.
  • Options
    And at this time, Alex just get hammered by falling HurQ bugs from the top.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    jaessa: now that im not wasted i can. *shrugs*
  • Options
    Krystal: *not wanting to risk hitting Alex with disruptor fire, she unleashes a torrent of water to try and get them away from him*
  • Options
    alex: and there they are *he says as he leaps backwards and brings his paw up and yells* impetus bestiarum! *and as the group of hur'q come under the attack dog spell, they jerk to a stop and start twitching, their eyes turning bloodshot (or whatever the hur'q equivalent is)...and then they all turn on each other and start tearing into their nearest compatriot*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    For a few moments, the Hurg crawlers do go after each other, then SPLOSH, grren goo everywhere, then Alex and Krys hear an screeching sound as 6 very big hurQ come out, and boy are they not happy.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    alex: oh...bollocks - well, you wanted to earn your kills, go right ahead! *he yells as he runs behind krystal*

(of course i should mention, the attack dog spell makes the afflicted eventually burn out and perish if the spell isn't removed...so any survivors from the battle royale will quickly end up dying as well)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *clamps her hands over her suddenly foxed out ears* AAAHhhh!
  • Options
    The Screeching stops, but then peices of debris is lofted towards Alex, as one decides it wants to slice the canine up.
    Ancient Griffon insult