test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: no doubt. *continues walking* what deck are we on?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    oh, COME THE FORK ON! what the hell do i need to do to kill one of these things - drop a damn red matter bomb on it?! *alex yells as he starts running again*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    Seventeen: We came in on the lower decks so I'd wager around deck... 3 or 4. Not the bottom most one but I had to go low for us to find the least used port on the station.

*Mr. X begins walking after Alex again, now much faster as he's putting the strength in his legs to good use, apparently having been moving slower earlier due to not considering Alex much of a threat. He's very close to matching Alex's running speed but is a little slower*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    (I'm off for the night.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (decks go from least to greatest in descending order - deck one is always near the 'top' of a ship or station)

*alex speeds up as much as he dares running inside a station's corridors, arming and tossing sticky grenades behind him and making and mental note to find out exactly what that material is made up and start farming it for his own imperium forces (so you'd better think VERY carefully just how strong you want that stuff to be)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Nick: think we can scale up and or down a turbolift shaft?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Jessica: We probably could but if someone decides to use the turbolift we'd be mincemeat.

*Mr. X ignores the grenades, his clothing blackening with each explosion but he is mostly unaffected and only mildly slowed down with the concussive force. Alex starts hearing the sound of another pair of footsteps as another of the monsters arrives on the same deck on the other side of him along with a few Terrans barking orders at it*
  • Options
    Nick: well not like we can use the turbolifts ourselves... or can we?
  • Options
    Seventeen: Well we could override a turbolift lockout if there is one but it would take some time for me or Jess to hack into their systems. They probably are more preoccupied with Alex playing bomberman to notice if one of the turbolifts is being used.
  • Options
    Nick: let's go then. *starts walking toward the turbolifts, resting his chainsword on his shoulder*
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    *alex skids to a stop* oh, fork this! *he yells before summoning a svartálfar black hole grenade from his bag and tossing it at the second creature and terran forces, the grenade doing exactly what its name suggests and exploding into a small singularity which begins pulling in and spaghettifying the terrans, the second monster AND parts of the corridor, no doubt causing all manner of alarms to begin screeching in the command center about catastrophic structural damage, alex using the chaos to run as fast as his legs can carry him away from the collapsing hypermass*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited February 2019
    (and now we're about halfway through the iconian war, jessica got split into multiple beings after being kidnapped from trill right after an extremist jaffa group attacked it - by the way, WEST, you never did say what all data was in those computers we pulled 90% of the total data from after fighting an augmented deathclaw...nor why drake wanted all details of that mission kept from the public eye, ROSE - and alex is about to use his only pinch of andraste's ashes he got from his first trip to thedas to save cartwright's life

also, this line took on some very...interesting context, even though at the time it was just a joke:
    well, i don't have to watch...i can join in too - threesomes are fun
    )​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *stops in front of the Turbolifts* did... you guys hear something weird too?
  • Options
    (so did briana ever leave that sleazy bar?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*airhorn is pulled out and butan is pressed*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    nobody does; after the founders left their original homeworld in the omarion nebula, both section 31 and starfleet intelligence made efforts to find their new one - neither group ever found it

(well, we know where it is now...and even know the name)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*airhorn butan is still being pressed*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *finishes her meal and finishes her drink, standing up* Be back in a few. You guys will be here, right?
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    jakara: why wouldnt we be? *she says finishing her food.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: Just making sure you all don't wander off. * Exits the bar, looking for the waitress*
  • Options
    *as briana exits the bar, she passes by a wolflike being heading inside - definitely not alex, as this one's fur is sandy-coloured and it also has a somewhat different shape than she's familiar with*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    keina: *stands against a wall looking inconspicuous.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *Shrugs, ignoring the wolfman and walking over towards Kenia* You wanted to see me?
  • Options
    keina: you really arnt from around here are you?
  • Options
    Briana: What does that matter to you?
  • Options
    keina: you're serious right? *she jokingly chuckles keeping her voice down.* you pull out a gem thats worth ten times what i make in a year and act like its a casual thing, theres a lot of people around here that would take advantage of that you know.
  • Options
    Briana: So why didn't you?
  • Options
    *the wolfman, recognizable by most spacers as a shistavanen, walks up to the bar and orders a pica thundercloud, then glances around the bar*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jakara: *gets up idly walking around the busy bar finding a good place to ease drop on a few imperial officers.*

keina: because i was raised better then that. i dont think you deserve to be swindled even if you're an offworlder...do you have a ship by chance?
  • Options
    *the wolfman eyes jakara as she gets to her feet, then he goes back to his drink*​​

#LegalizeAwoo