test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Briana: Alrighty. *Stands up, going to look for keina*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    (Sorry been super depressed today and had another fever. Didn't mix well.)

Ethrit: *gives Briana a look and she has a message waiting on her padd but its clear he doesn't want her reading it inside the bar* Stay safe. I'm going to enjoy some more Corellian brandy.

Veronica: Hmm... Reigun.

*After a while Nick no longer hears the heavy footsteps.*

Seventeen: I think they're gone.

*Mr.X continues Following Alex across the station. Alex comes across a couple others as he runs around but for the most part they stop chasing him after they lose sight of him apparently only the first one having locked onto him*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Nick: *Exits the Tube, starting to walk towards the Turbolifts* C'mon lets go.

Briana: *Looks around for keina*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,899 Arc User
    *keina is standing near the entrance of the bar*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    *Jessica and Seventeen follow him out and seventeen goes over to the turbolift*

Seventeen: *after interfacing with it* It's asking for clearance codes but its not locked down... I think I can fake a pass code for us by rerouting some of the computer systems and I can make it look like a normal glitch that can happen but I can't do it too often. Once or twice and they'll just think its an error but more than that and they may catch on.
    Nick: That works. We're only gonna do it twice at the least. Once to get to Deck 13 and once more to return to the ship.

Briana: *walks over to keina* You're in.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Reigun: Ok, how many do you think we cna materialze safely, Dee?

RAdm Rose is wiping tears from her eyes: Must be some pepper in here.

Nyssa: I am thinking we might want to go back to the ship, before Shore Patrol shows up.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Seventeen: Well as long as we don't get noticed. *She looks at the console and soon pulls back from it as the turbolift opens* We're in.

*Ethrit coughs and leans back giving a subtle hint he's shaking his head no but its only possible to notice from the front and he's got his back to their stalker. Ethrit hopes that Briana reads the message he sent*

*Jamie has started to notice their being watched to but thankfully his mask hides his eyes letting him look around more subtly*

Jamie: Maybe we should go around town for a bit sis. See the sights. Shop.
    Nick: Excellent *Steps into the turbolift* Hope you two are ready.
    keina: oh so you're taking up my offer then, alright so do you want a general lay out or are you looking for specifics?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    edited February 2019
    Nick: Deck 13 shouldn't be too long of a ride.

Briana: Let's just start with a general idea
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Deunan: What do you think Quinn?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Quinn: I think we can do groups at a time. Might be a little strenuous but doable.

Veronica: We're going to have everyone back soon enough.
    Nick: we will have to figure out how to get Alex once we have krystal.... Deck 13. *waits for the turbolift to go*
    Jessica: I can signal him on our comms but they'll pick it up. So hopefully he won't be too far from the ship. *The turbolift begins going up to Deck 13*
    Nick: aye. *waits to arrive at Deck 13*
    Nyssa: Well, ok, and hope nothing happens. Meet back here or the ship in how long?

Reigun: One Medical, One Tech, and Two others. Ah Beleive i got them in the pattern divided by Department.

Karter: Yes you do. Lets get this thing rolling. (As Karter starts to move his hips and hands, like he is trying to Dance)

RAdm Rose: Just hope this holds, we have had too much bad luck lately,
    Ancient Griffon insult

Ethrit: About an hour at most. *he scratches at one of the horns on his head*

Veronica: I'm sure it will.

*Nick and the others find a battered hallway leading around the primary command center of the station. There's a few dead terrans lying around and signs of water damage. They hear a fight further down the hallway and see one of the Tyrants standing by, unharmed but oblivious as he appears to be watching something*

Jessica: I think we found Krystal.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    edited February 2019
    ???: Frakkin' berserker wereforx!
    ???: I'LL KILL YOU!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    keina: ok, well i can show you around to some shops and suppliers first.
    Nick: hold a second *slings his rifle, unslinging his chainsword. Walks forward quietly, sneaking up on the Tyrant. His footsteps muffled, nearly unheard under the sound of the battle. He gets within swinging range of the tyrant, bringing his chainsword down on the top of his head. the engine roaring to life as it rips and tears through the head, leaving it a shredded, unrecognizable mess. The chainsword's exhaust spitting out the blood and gunk*

Briana: alright.
    keina: great. when ever your group is ready i'll show you around.
    edited February 2019
    RAdm Rose weakly smiles at Veronica: I am getting cynical in old age.

Soon, the Crew of the RKT start to reappear as Tyra and medical teams check out the crew, with the worst ones being set to the Station Medical teams.

Tyra, wearing sungalsses: Dee, I know you arent the Lexington, but we might need to have the LExington sickbay as an overflow. Could you let Kayla know?
    Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*drops nuke on thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (*drops another nuke on thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (Think its gonna be dead tonight)
    (*drops a nuke on west's head*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: We should be ready whenever i guess.
    (*begins nuking the shirt out of everything with horizon weapon platforms*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(you know what...i don't think quinn ever officially accepted alex's resignation, since he technically made it while under the influence - at least not on screen; i figure he HAD to accept it once alex started building his own faction; can't have someone as a head of a foreign state also be in starfleet, after all)​​

#LegalizeAwoo