test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Most likely... Bzzt and fail. *smiles and works the grill some more* Ok... should be just about ready to start cooking now.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *he just gives briana a stare that practically screams 'please tell me you aren't that stupid'* this is the 25th century...you think we don't have a way to make technology WATERPROOF?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: im not even close to a Q. *rolls her eyes*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: Well I am wearing an experimental prototype that may not already be waterproofed. and again... Holodisguise... I have no idea if Something weird is gonna happen like... Under the holoemitter... what if something becomes noticeable...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    ONyssa: and Shadow is just as much as a prankster. So no.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Krystal: Geez... no one can take a joke today...

Alex... why are you so hung up with swimming all of a sudden anyways?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    because we never got to go to risa this year​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: Well the year isn't done.... I know you were in the distant past for nine months, but we still have the whole rest of the year ahead of us...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    you won't be here for several months, though...and it's almost time for Q's yearly winter annoy-a-thon​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: I'm gonna be gone for 2 months max.... and I mean... we left for the past sometime in March or April i think... came back three days later... like a week or two have passed since then... maybe more.... so It might be may or at worst, June... *shrugs*
  • Options
    you say that now...3 months later, we'll be sending out search parties looking for you​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Amara: *mutters under her breath*
  • Options
    (you know he heard that? you can't mutter under your breath within the same room as a lycanthrope and expect to not be heard - and there are FOUR there)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *Rolls her eyes* I'll be fine. Why do you even care?
  • Options
    because i can't torment you if you aren't here - for that alone, i would scour the entire triangulum galaxy​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... You do realize I have no problem with being tormented, right? I'm used to it.
  • Options
    of course i know *he reaches out and musses up briana's hair*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *Sighs, rolling her eyes*
  • Options
    is the food ready yet? *stares at krystal*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jakara: used to being tortured when did that happen?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Krystal: I haven't even put the food on because it JUST got up to temperature.

(Also west and Rose aren't here.)
  • Options
    and this is why you should've let me light the grill​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: You wanna cook? Because I remember you saying something about not being able to...
  • Options
    Briana: *Looks at jakara* It was tormented, not tortured. and it was more an exaggeration than anything... although I did go through some torture resistance training...
  • Options
    (nothing that krystal was privy to)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jakara: i wouldnt let you get tortured or tormented anyway. *smiles at briana.*

seras: well i should be off, it was nice meeting you all.
  • Options
    Briana: I know you wouldn't let me get tortured, Jakara. *chuckles and looks to Seras* and thank you for stopping by! Thank you so much for the food and everything. Hope you stop by again sometime!
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Im around)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    *gibbslaps briana* don't jinx it...you're flying into the beast's maw in a few hours - oh and speaking of, another location to stay away from; the maw...do NOT go anywhere near it​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (everybody died again...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo