test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: No, you're not. *crosses her arms, looking at him* I can see in your eyes and hear it in your voice. They're like a big neon sign advertising that something is wrong. It's extremely obvious... *sips her tea"
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    jorin: you dont need to worry about me. my problems are my own.....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *sighs* Jorin.... I really don't want to push you for information... I don't want to interrogate you about what you're feeling.... You look like you need help. I'm here offering you some help, I can't force you to take it. I'm worried about you though. So if you change your mind and want my help later, all you need to do is ask. Okay?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    jorin: *just sighs looking down. his voice finally breaking in monotone* you dont need to worry about me....ill be.....ill be fine...maybe....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: you can lie to me all you want, but can you really lie to yourself?
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *is wolfing down his third giant burrito, not paying attention to anything around him except the food*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    jorin: *lets out a pained sigh* i doubt you want to see a mandalorian cry.....*he says bringing up a golden locket and looking at whats inside, an even more pained expression over takes his face*
  • Options
    Briana: I'm sure I don't want to see you cry.... But if that's what it takes for a bit of progress here, then there are worse things than crying. Maybe you should... Talk to a counselor... Someone more qualified than me... *looks around the room, unsure of what to do now. unsure of what to say to Jorin*
  • Options
    jorin: you're right....i am in pain, with all this time i've had...its given me the chance to figure that out....to realize what has actually happened.....i never got this in the rebellion....it was always from one place to the next fighting for your life. this is the first time ive ever sat down and reflected......
  • Options
    Briana: Oh.... So what's wrong?... what have you been reflecting on?
  • Options
    jorin: the events that led up to where i am now.....the reason i joined the rebellion...*sighs* i thought i was doing good...helping the galaxy be a better place but all i was doing was the bidding of an insane sith lord.....i never saw the man myself though....i dont have a family...if i did i never knew them....i was taken from birth and raised in the imperial military and given to darth vader for one of his pet projects, i was trained to hunt down and kill the remaining jedi....indoctrinated into believing that i was doing good. *sighs* until i met my late master. she broke me free of the empires hold and showed me that im not just a tool to be used by the empire....but it came at the cost of everything i loved......*he clutches the locket tightly*
  • Options
    Briana: Wow.... uhhhh.... Okay.... So... *her eyes widen slightly as she looks at Jorin* Wait a second.... You just said you were "taken at birth and raised in the imperial military..." *She stands up, slowly walking towards him*
  • Options
    jorin: yes i was...*looks over at her* why do you sound so skeptical?
  • Options
    Briana: *she walks behind him, putting a hand on the back of his chair* Why do i sound skeptical? Because I am skeptical.... I figured out your secret *she smirks, talking in a teasing tone*
  • Options
    jorin: what secret?...*briana catches a glimps of a very young and beautiful looking brunette haired woman on one side of his locket and a small looking new born child on the other side before he closes it*
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Briana: Well, I am about to utter the most Ironic sentence anyone on this ship has ever heard..... You aren't exactly who you say you are... *Giggles quietly to herself for a moment* the real question is... should i metaphorically unmask you as if you were a Scooby-Doo Villain.... or should i shut up and let someone else figure it out? I mean... I've had a lot of my own secrets dug up by our friend over there *Gestures to Alex with her free hand* probably for the better in my own case with what he has found out, what he hasn't found out may as well stay hidden cause they don't matter all that much.... but I wouldn't feel right taking his job. *she smirks again*
  • Options
    (uh...did i miss something? aside from the fact that jorin mentioned earlier the empire killed his family after he defected, but now he claims he never HAD one that he knew of)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (oh, and all the starcraft stuff we did in the void happened from pages 2472 to 2493, so when briana goes back for the rest of the memories...i won't have to spend hours re-typing everything from that point; she can do it on her own time)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (oh no. Jorin did have a family. A wife and kid that where killed, but that's not what he's been lying about. I'm not gonna say it OOC so may as well inquire in character of you wanna find out Jorin's secret. And I'll keep the starcraft stuff in mind)
  • Options
    (When he said he never had a family he ment a mother, father, brothers and sisters. He never knew his family.)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    (I thought your page settings were different from ours Shadow...)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: *looks around the mess hall* surprised none of your own men on that ship found out.... Then again you probably didn't tell them the full story like you've been telling us. They would have picked up on it faster.
  • Options
    jorin: *sighs* what are you getting at?
  • Options
    Briana: I think we both know. *Walks back over to her seat, sitting down and sipping her tea* So how much makeup are you using to look that old?.... does anybody ever question you about why a Mandalorian needs so much makeup?
  • Options
    Jorin: *gives her a surprised look* i... how do you know?.....it should have been flawless.....
  • Options
    Briana: In all honesty, it was a guess. you don't seem the type to undergo facial reconstruction surgery, and your story didn't add up.... You've told us a bit about where you come from... apparently you're from a bit before the destruction of a massive space station, not going to go into great detail about that.... so that suggests that the Empire has been ruling for 19 years or so... Your makeup makes you look like you're thirty-something.... It'd be impossible for you to be taken from birth to serve in the imperial military if you were actually thirty. You are being honest about being taken though...
  • Options
    Jorin: *let's out a heavy sigh.* damnit.... I knew this would come up eventually, I'm really just 19....yes I was taken from the empire.....I did have a wife an unexpected kid but young love is young love right?.... I never even thought it would go any where with her..
  • Options
    Briana: okay... But why though? Why lie about it to everyone? Especially your own men that you lead.
  • Options
    Jorin: who would want to take orders from a kid....I'm so young let have the military experiance of a lifetime of service due to my training....but it doesn't have much merit coming from a teenager....*sighs*
  • Options
    (why would my settings being different matter? it's not like i see a different number of posts per page - it's the same 30 everyone else sees)​​

#LegalizeAwoo