test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Briana: *just stares at the portal opening, her eyes wide and her mouth slightly ajar in amazement* you.... Did not overhype it.... I can say that much... Reminds me of an eye of terror.... If I could just... *reaches for her PADD, stopping herself. Realizing she isn't actually physically there and taking a picture or doing a sketch would amount to nothing right now*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    yeah...i remember when i first saw the portal after it had opened, it felt like i was descending into hell - 'abandon hope, all ye who enter here'​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: *Closes her eyes* again.... I'm glad you all survived this.... *sighs*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    this was just the beginning of sheer hell - but for right now *he says as the memory starts to fade just before the spear of adun crosses the event horizon of the portal* it's time to finish breakfast *and everyone finds themselves floating upward as the memory fully disperses, before they reappear in the galley back inside their actual bodies*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Briana: *Gasps, looking around and catching her breath* that was... Insane... *with her hand she makes a fist and moves it away from herself, pulling any water into the air thay may have splashed onto her jacket or gotten in her hair or on her face. Not realising that she hasn't actually used any sort of power in front of alex (as far as I can remember anyways. It is kinda late)* absolutely crazy.... *she lets the water pulled from her jacket, hair and face fall to the floor*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *shakes her head to clear it* You know Alex... I've been to the real thing too because of a certain soulstone incident and Matthew.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (I would like to point out that if we are pulling things from memory, some detail are bound to be wrong. of course )
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (memories are never wrong; the only reason people get things wrong when recalling from memory is because people are flawed, and so are the parts of their brains devoted to recall or they were under duress at the time, or something, but the memory itself is flawless)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (What. Briana actually using her powers in front of Alex gets no reaction out of him? not even a snarky comment?)
  • Options
    (he's seen water powers before...many, MANY times; the only time he'd ever react is if he saw a form of matter-energy manipulation he's never seen before - and after 430 years, he's basically seen them all)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (so not even a snarky comment about her hiding it so long and not even meaning to use her powers in front of him. Like she kinda forgot he was there for a moment)
  • Options
    yeah, that TRIBBLE doesn't know when to stay down...he'd already been killed THREE times before you ever met him​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: All I could do was annoy him with Plasma Grenades and phaser fire at the time.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    so i guess we need to get a suit made up for you so you can look over the exterior of the ship while we're examining those ruins​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: me and Romani can take care of that. And after me and Romani check out the exterior of the ship, I'm going to be going on that resource gathering mission. *looks at Krystal* do you still wanna go on that mission, mom?
  • Options
    Krystal: *shrug* Unless I'm needed elsewhere I got nothing planned.
  • Options
    well, you can do that...now that i'm actually alive, i'm going to replicate and eat my weight in burritos *and he walks up to the replicator and does exactly that*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Breakfast Burritos?
  • Options
    Briana: alright, good, glad you're coming along, mom... Dress lightweight. Might be hot where we're going.
  • Options
    (*prods thread with zergling*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*continues prodding thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I'm on mobile waiting for rattler, so.. )
  • Options
    (*drops a zergling on rattler's head*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*sprays thread with liquid tiberium - and the zergling mutates into a tiberium fiend*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: So yeah.... Dress light... bring water... all that.... I'm gonna finish my breakfast and then work with Romani on an EV suit. do you want or need one too, mom?..
  • Options
    Krystal: *shrug*
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Briana: We'll make you one just in case. We'll make them after finishing breakfast, do the inspection outside then leave for that mission planetside. *Smiles brightly as her head turns, seeing jorin* So uhhh.... I'll let you know when we're good to go. *Picks up her food and her mug of tea* Catch you in a bit mom... love ya!

*Turns and walks away, going to Jorin's table and taking a seat* Sup? *Looks at him*
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    jorin: *looks up from starring at his food for the past few minuets* did you need something..... *his tone of voice is near monotone*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: you look dead on the inside right now... I wanted to know if you wanted any sort of help.... Someone to talk or just vent to... Stuff like that....
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    Jorin: I'm fine....*he says bluntly and still in a monotone like voice.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."