test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Tuulemaan: The Defense Minister is dead, along with most of his coup members, the ones on the ground have surrendered after your show of force.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Prime Minister... good to hear you're alright. Things got... crazy up here.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Tuulemaan: I was told that they only fired missiles and those were not armed. Is this true?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Not armed... Oh god this is a diplomatic nightmare. *groans*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Tuulemaan: Our two dreadnought are floating hulks, but the rest of our fleet was only lightly damaged. Except for Kuumaarke and her crew, the rest of your fleet should leave after providing assistance with casualties.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Admiral Ford: I'll signal the Task Force to begin relief and search and rescue operations and med ops, after that is completed, we'll be out of your way, if there isn't a problem with that Admiral Jade?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Krystal: Oh I got a problem with you already Admiral. You're little stunt and your trigger happy Captain has made this entire situation a frakkin' Warp Core Breach!
    *takes a deep breath*
    Prime Minister... we happen to have a distinguished Ambassador aboard the Lexington, as she had been helping me with a... personal matter. With your permission, I would like to have her work with you on... trying to untangle this mess. I can have her beam over to the Lukari ship if that would help matters.
    Commander Fox: It's ultimately up to Starfleet Internal Affairs on who's fault it is on this "stunt", Admiral. But from all indictions, the blame lays solely on the 'Acting Prime Minister' who was in fact the Defense Minister who started this frakshow and Commander Appo, who WILL be disciplined severely for his actions.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Tuulemaan: Good, I am sorry for this situation. I hope to see you again, Fleet Admiral.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: I hope so too Prime Minister. At least... we were able to prevent the Tzenkethi from hitting your moon with a Protomatter weapon. One small victory at least. I'll return to the Lexington and have Ambassador Troi hop over to the Reskava.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (and for once, alex is totally blameless...he tried to be diplomatic and get pentaaro to stand down peacefully, and when that didn't work, he fired to disable only - no killshots)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (Yep, instead, it's a trigger-happy incompetent Commander of a legion who screwed it all up, hey any bets on what Starfleet Command's reaction to Appo's actions are gonna be?)
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    (Oh... Krystal's going to have one colorful report on this one.)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (you know...if krystal doesn't initially mention any names when she brings up this latest diplomatic incident, what do you bet quinn immediately assumes it was alex who fouled things up again?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Nick: it was a pleasure having you on board admiral, i hope you resolved everything with Lieutenant Victoria

Briana: *Looks at her console and sighs*

Nick: That doesn't sound good...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (Technically, he was in the right. Still, he didnt use proportional response. So, he will have a hard time of advanceing, or getting another command)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(Quinn, actually Shadow would be on the top of his list)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: More or less Captain. I'd better get back to the Lexington. Need to get our comms back up... and file a rather colorful report about this.
    Nick: Aye, I suppose so... for my first mission back... it was.... eventful...

Briana: G-goodbye admiral...

Nick: Are you alright Lieutenant? you have a bit of a stutter...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Krystal: We can talk again later Lieutenant. *smiles before heading back to the transporter and returning to the Lexington*
    Briana: I'm fine Captain.... Goodbye Admiral Jade....

Nick: Alright Lieutenant..... So.... The Tepes and The Lexington are being taken away to fight Cylons.... a rouge A.I. as it was described to me... anyone have anything to say? *The crew remains silent* Nobody... Alright... We'll wait for Lexington to get her comms repaired, then we'll go where they want us. Lieutenant Shashka, how is that hull breach?

Adam: Contained sir. waiting for the fleet tender to repair it
    RAdm Rose: Victoria, you have the conn. Anyone needs me, I will be in the holodeck. (As she gotten up and in the turbolift)

Ishikawa: She is pissed. What program is she going to run?

Victoria: I do not want to know. She might teleport over then and go Neo on the ship.
    Ancient Griffon insult

*Another Priority One Transmission, this time sent to Admiral Jade's com badge due to Lexington's comm damage problems*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Krystal: *taps her commbadge* Angry Redhead Trill Werefox here.
    edited January 2018
    Admiral Raneson: Sheesh, what's got you in a mood? Ahem, I've just received news. There was an attack on New Caprica, same nuclear bombardment tactics used on New Scorpia but most nuclear warheads have been destroyed and the orbiting ships have gained images of the attacking ships, they are being sent to your PADD for review, but it's confirmed now, it's definitely the Cylons. I want your forces to scramble and meet up with the rest of Battlegroup 75 ASAP, we're in an undeclared shooting war now.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Krystal: Lexington and Tepes are in no condition to go into another shooting war IMMEDIATELY after a major battle against the Tzenkethi! Not only that, you are asking me to abandon my own task force without so much as a goodbye, ON TOP of a diplomatic INCIDENT caused by a certain monster of a ship brought in to replace us! So forgive me if I'm a little short tempered right now! Aren't there any ships closer that could respond faster anyways? And since when were the Cylons suicidal? They should know attacking the Colonials would draw Starfleet's attention.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,280 Arc User
    *Veronica follows her wife*

Veronica: You okay?

*Reina is trying to calm Krys down with a massage having come in after Briana left.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited January 2018
    Admiral Raneson: I did say ASAP; As Soon as Possible. Get your ships fixed up, transfer command of the Task Force to Captain Shon of the Enterprise and start making your way towards the New Scorpia sector, and as it stands, our forces are spread thin due to the Anti-Borg efforts in the Delta Quadrant and the Tzenkethi situation, you're the only force we could call up on short notice. I know the way the Cylons are acting is odd, we're still investigating.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    RAdm Rose stops and looks at Veronica: WE had the situation under control. The RKt is designed for just a situation. Area Point Defense is why we have the system on here. Those missile posed no threat to us, if that monster ship did not show up, we would had the situation in hand. Even three missile harmed, would have done little damage to the Lexington, even in her state. At least Alex realised they were not a serious threat. But I got big ship, i must use big guns. We had the situation in hand, no one had to die to prove they had no chance against us. Why are we out here if no one trust us to do the job?

Rose: Jess, everything ok up there? Kids were having a snack when everything goes off, then it stopped.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,280 Arc User
    Veronica: I don't know.

Jessica: Everything is fine. Just some weirdness.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.