test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *several smaller kentari ships have already been disabled just as the bombers reach firing range and launch their ion pulse warheads at any functional battleships remaining, several impacting one's weakened shield and overloading it with a surge of ionic radiation, allowing the remaining warheads to slam into the hull, blue lightning-like energy streams arcing over the plating as the ship loses all primary power and begins drifting*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Nick: I need to get to the bridge. Admiral, I respectfully ask for permission to be dismissed on grounds of, there is a battle going on right now...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Admiral Ford: Permission granted, now go! *He says as Deutschland wipes out a Kentari destroyer*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Krystal: We'd better get up to the bridge. And Lieutenant... if you ever want to talk... just ask.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: Thank you, Admiral *Nick gets up, Running to the bridge*

Briana: o-okay.... *She gets up, opening her door* I would understand it more if you didn't wanna talk to me at all given the circumstances....
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Krystal: You kidding? I'm honestly curious about the other me. You've given me no reason not to trust you. Butlets keep this alternate reality relation thing quiet alright?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: Yeah.... okay.... that does make sense.... You can ask whatever you want when we deal with the kentari...
    Krystal: Right. These new orders just don't make sense to me. We're in the middle of a crisis and I'm getting pulled away for ANOTHER crisis. While I have met Adama in the past, and respect him... honestly the idea that the Cylons are willing to even risk provoking the Federation... something doesn't feel right.
    Briana: There are no Cylons in my reality.... so... i don't know what to say myself...
    *A Viper explodes*
    Galm One "Cipher": There goes Rendal, damn idiot.
    Galm Two "Pixy": SWACS, give me a bogey dope!
    SWACS Eagle Eye: A fighter 700 meters East of your position, Galm Team.
    Galm Two: Roger, yo Buddy, you still alive?
    Galm One: I'm alive, Pixy, Galm Team Engaging!
    *Another Kentari ship explodes under Deutschland's firepower*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Nick: *Just Arriving on the bridge* Are they really destroying the Kentari ships?

Adam: It looks like it Captain

Nick: So much for helping them... Lieutenant Koroh, Keep us at about 7km away... Lieutenant Victoria isn't here, I'll man the tactical console, just point us in their direction and I'll fire...

*The Tepes turns, getting her cannon arc lined up and firing a volley to disable a kentari ship*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (and after alex said - over an open fleetwide channel no less - to use disabling shots only...someone's going to be catching holy hell for that later)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited January 2018
    / Deutschland Bridge \
    Appo: I've had enough of this, disable the flagship!
    *The Deutschland quickly disables the Kentari flagship, then proceeds to demand that the Kentari stand down*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Krystal: *gets to the bridge* What the hell is going on?
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,280 Arc User
    *THe MND fires at will trying to disable them. The T'laru scrambles their sensors.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Nick: Our friends on that big German ship are gonna put us through diplomatic hell. a kentari ship or two where destroyed

*Briana arrives on the bridge*

Briana: I can take care of that for you captain...

Nick: Thank you Lieutenant Victoria *Nick walks to his chair, hesitating before sitting* Are you going to want to take command of this, Admiral Jade?
    Krystal: WHAT?! Ok... who the hell is in charge of that kaiju out there? I'm gonna rip them a new one.
    *Resolute and Defender take defensive positions protecting the weakened Lexington from attack, while the Defiant moves to disable the rest of the Kentari and Enterprise running anti-fighter duty*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Nick: Be my Guest. I want to too, but... I'm just a captain, talking to an admiral like that would get me a court martial if i did it wrong *he offers the captain's chair to Krystal*
    Krystal: *shakes her head* Your ship Captain. Mine's out there. Now where is this guy?
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    The Facotria sends a signal to cease all fire.

Another Kentari shows up on a flaming bridge: We surrender.

RAdm Rose looks pissed: Tactical, how many of those missles hit us.

Tactical: 3 hit the Lexington, and no one else. All the missile did to the Lexington was scratch the paint. The missles werent evened armed.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    *Two red marked 401st Security troopers; Fox and Thire, walk onto the Bridge, with Admiral Ford following seconds later*
    Admiral Ford: Hello there.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Krystal: *turns on the Admiral* Who the HELL authorized lethal force against the people we HAD BEEN DEFENDING from the Tzenkethi?!
    Nick: I'm Curious too
    edited January 2018
    Admiral Ford: That, was not my doing I'm afraid. Commander Appo was in charge of the Deutschland during the course of the battle. I was in the mess hall onboard this ship for a meeting with you when this battle started, so if you are looking for someone that did lethal force, look at Commander Appo.
    Commander Fox: I've already signalled the 401st garrison onboard Deutschland to detain Commander Appo pending a tribunal hearing. He's not gonna be commanding ships from here on nor would he be onboard one. Chances are, Command will have the guy reassigned to some backwater world with a substandard trooper unit.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Krystal: 401st? Trooper unit? Who the hell are you people?
    Nick: They arrived in my shuttlebay, no hail or anything
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Prime Minister Tullemaan: Is this thing on? Hello, anyone there?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Krystal: *Points at the Admiral* I'll deal with you in a minute. I've got to try and patch up this fiasco you left me with.

Open a channel with the Kentari Prime Minister. Lets hope there's still a chance to salvage this First Contact...
    Briana: Opening Channel, Admiral Jade. *Briana opens a channel to the PM for Krystal*