What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,290 Arc User
    *Veronica puts the kids in the chair. Jack giggles and looks around*

Zach: Okay.

Anya: Lets hurry!
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,491 Community Moderator
    (I am back, however I will be going back to Sakura Con tomorrow and Sunday, so if you guys wanna do a side story until I get back go ahead.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    if that's everything, we should get back to our ships and ready them for departure *alex says to jade and company*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose goes over to Zach: Zach, I want you to help Jessica. (She
    Brushes his hair a little) Me and the rest of Mams are going to make sure your Aunties and Uncles come back home safe.

Amanda is playing with the side buttons, which have been locked out.

Axel muttering: Hstchling do not belong on a warship.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,491 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Yea... I gotta pack some things for Perce and Ezri before we go.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited March 2016
    Veronica: Well they belong with their parents.

*Jack giggles at pushing the buttons*

Zach: Okay. I will. I love you. *Hugs Rose. Anya does too*

Jessica: Alright lets get this stuff done.
    *Krystal returns to the Lexington and packs some stuff*
    Ezri: Mommy?
    Krystal: *picks up Ezri and hugs her before going to hug Perce as well* I need you two to be good for me.
    Ezri: Why Mommy?
    Krystal: Because... because mommy's gotta go fight the monsters and... you two are going to be staying with Aunt Jess while I'm gone.
    Ezri: Mommy scared?
    Krystal: I'd be lying if I said I wasn't. Someday you'll understand.
    *Takes Ezri and Perce down to Rose's quarters with some stuff and hits the doorbell*
    edited March 2016
    Rose: Honey, door me or you? (She kisses Anya and Zach) When we come back, we are going to go on a vacation. But only if you are good.

The cries teen goes from the whisky red of the Nebula to the black of space.

Fiona: Wow.

Capt Rose comes to Veronica: You ok, honey? You looked stressed when you came in?

Ishikawa: Getting reports from the task force.
    Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica 7: I got it. *answers the door* Hey Krys.

Anya: Okay.

Zach: Yay.
    Krystal: Hey Jess. Got everything packed up already.
    Jessica 7: Now we just need the stuff from the other parents.
    Krystal: I contacted Dee and Kayla. They'll meet us at Transporter Room 3.
    Fiona runs up to Krystal: Auntie Jadzia!!

Rose: You are growing up too fast. ( she is smiling and crying)

Leo: Mama, my tricorder? Where is it?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica 7: What about Medi?

Zach: Why you crying Mommy?

Jessica 4: Here it is Leo. *Hands it over to him*
    Rose: Becuase I am so proud you, Anya, Fiona, and Leo. Now go help your mothers.

Leo: Yeah (he then tries to help the Jessica's with his clothes)

Rose comes up behind Jess 7 and hugs form behind: I see Fiona is getting Krys and Jadzia mixed up?
    Ancient Griffon insult

*The Jessica's get all the stuff packed*

Jessica: You kids are the best.

Jessica 7: She is adorable. *leans into Rose a little*
    Krystal: Jadzia?
    Jessica 2: The other you is going by Jadzia mow.
    Leo is trying to carry a bag out to the door. Fiona sees this and runs to help him.

Rose, kissing Jessica 7 on the cheek: So, lets get this going. I am glad makeup changed in 400 years, or we all would have tear streaks now.

Ishikawa: Ok, the Task Force ships have all reported in that they have cleared the nebula.

Amanda: Engage!

Capt Rose: Ishi, get a hold of Lexington or Homo Spaiens and see whats up? If they are about to hit Earth, i'd rather jump there, seems a waste of energy.

Amanda: Engage!

Capt Rose: At least I don't say that.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited March 2016
    Krystal: Why would she be going by Jadzia anyways?
    Tala: Good to hear from you Turner.

(Gonna crash for the night. No idea when I'm going back to the Con so... assume I'm out until I return.)
    edited March 2016
    Rose:because Fiona got her mixed up with you. If you hadn;t noticed Fiona loves to hug.

Fiona and Leo get the bag to the door

Fiona: We got help Mama with Zach and Anya, they slow. (As Leo and Fiona run to Zach and anya)

Capt Rose: Tala, I got around 1 thousand ships over here in Homonculus Nebula, do we goto Solanae, or to Earth?

Amanda: Engage
    Ancient Griffon insult

*Jessica 7 smiles and starts getting all the kids together after kissing Rose.*

Jessica 7: Alright lets go get the other kids.

Jack: Engage! *bounces up and down*

*Veronica laughs and smiles*

Jessica: *over comm* The fleet hasn't left the speed yet so I'm not sure which would be better to jump to.
    Fiona and Leo are grabbing and pulling bags to the door.

Rose lolls at her Kids: what are you two doing?

Fiona: Hurry, field trip.

Leo: yeah. Hurry Zach, so slow.

Capt Rose: Acknowledged.

Amanda gets off the the chair walks over to Axel. She watches. Axel is trying to ignore her but seems agitated.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jack: *does the same as Amanda but pulls on part of Axel's uniform* What's wrong?

*Zach and Anya get their stuff to the door*

Zach: Not slow.

Jessica 7: I think we're all good here.
    Fiona: Ezri! (She hugs Ezri) TRIBBLE (same thing)

Leo: Field trip. Let's go. Bye Auntie Krystal. ( he hugs Krystal)

Axel: HAtchlings should not be seen or heard outside the hearth.

Fiona: You are a dinosaur?
    Ancient Griffon insult

*Zach and Anya hug them too*

Jessica 7: We still need Joule's and Medi's kids.

Jack: What's a hearth?
    edited March 2016
    Fiona: Where kids can be seen and heard.

Axel: Leave.

Fiona: But why?

Axel: You smell.

Fiona: Why?
    Rose: Let's go.

Rose takes a bag and helps taking the stuff to transporter room.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jack: I no smell because I took a bath.

Jessica 7: I think we've got everything here. *As she drops off the last of the stuff*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (so who's going to explain to little jack that bathing doesn't actually eliminate your scent?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Axel: Mammals have poor senses.

Amanda: But we took a bath

Axel: Does not your cleaning agent smell?

Amanda: Yeah.

Axel: hence you smell.

Amanda: So your like Alex?

Axel: No.
    Ancient Griffon insult