test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,290 Arc User
    Veronica: Any scans on who they are?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Axel: Don't know, Lunar Colonies most of the Iconisn fleet is on the otherside of the planet from them. Ceres is on that side of the solar system and they are about 300 million kilometers away.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (jesus, you people STILL haven't gotten to earth yet?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (Waiting on you)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(to do what? i've done everything i can do until we actually get into the fighting)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,491 Community Moderator
    edited March 2016
    (I've also spent the last two days at one of the biggest Anime Conventions in my area! Give me a break!)

Krystal: I kinda got one too Jess. *looks over at Jadzia* Want another shot at command?
    Jadzia: I... considering what happened last time?
    Krystal: *walks over and puts a hand on her shoulder* You'll do fine. Stay close to the Lexington. You can do this.
    Jadzia: *bites her lip for a second before nodding* Alright.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (You said to wait for you before we hit earth)

Solanae HQ: Starfleet ready, KDF ready, Floatilla ready. Coalition ready, Voth ready, Cooperative ready, Dominion ready, all fleets ready. Are you ready to bring the might of the Galaxy onto the Iconians?
    Ancient Griffon insult

conundrum here; all systems green, and my reinforcements are ready as well; they'll show up at my signal once we reach earth...i wanna get in some back-and-forth with whichever iconian is leading the fight so i can see the look on its face when i bring everything in​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,491 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Good luck... Lieutenant.
    Jadzia: *blinks*
    Krystal: Yea... I'm promoting you. We'll get the pips later. Right now we got a war to win.
    Jadzia: Yes sir. *gets on the pad and beams over to the Tucumari*
    Krystal: *heads for the Bridge* Jess... I'll let you go first before I give my little motivator.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Jessica: *to all ships in the fleet* Today. Today... At the edge of our hope, at the end of our time, we are choosing not only to believe in ourselves, but in each other. Today there is not a man nor woman in here that shall stand alone. Not today. Today we face the monsters that are at our door and bring the fight to them! Today, we are united!
    Krystal: And there goes my motivator...
    (have her give it to her own crew...they're gonna need it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jessica 2: Sorry Krys.

*Jessica 7 is having a hard time dealing with all the kids*

Jessica 7: No we can't see dinosaurs just yet.
    Capt Rose: Best place to appear with the transwarp is in the legrange point between Earth and the moon. Consideirng most of the Iconian fleet is on the otherside the planet.

Kira: I'll be damned, the Breen are attacking the Iconians.

Capt Rose: Ok, Task Force Argos, prepare to jump.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Waiting for the Krystal speech)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(*pokes rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I don't have a speech anymore because west took it. lol if it was July 4th in story I could do Independence Day speech)
    (there's no way he could've used the exact same speech you were planning)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Lol) (Engage?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(Jessica said she prefered the pacific rim speech so I modified it and used it.)
    (make it so *performs the OTHER picard maneuver* aka the finger thingie, not the shirt tug)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*explodes*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Solanae HQ: The gate will send the ships to around the L1 point between the moon and Earth, it is powered and ready to go.

Captain Nog: And here we go.

Captain Rose: May fortune favor the bold and the foolish, for we are both.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(*explodes again right next to rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Capt Rose: Lets go make history, Task Force Argos, tiem to take the Golden Fleece home.

The Turner and the rest of the one thousand ships of Task froce Argos transwarp jump to the L! point between Earth and the Moon.

Capt Rose: Enagae any Iconaisn force at will.

Axel: There is Breen ships fighting the Iconians, but if there plan was to make tr Iconians pay, they did it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(Actually... it would have been pretty close, but with the Canceling the Apocalypse line at the end. If it's July 4th on Earth during the Iconian attack... epic Independence Day speech.)

Krystal: Lexington to all ships. Lock and load.
    (now we need a hail from l'miren and t'ket about the usual bad guy stuff - you know 'surrender or die' but all monologued up?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Over the Comms Channel

T'Ket:You Breen will be eliminated next for your trangessions

Breen Leader: We attacked Earth with 20 ships and did more damage then your entire fleet. We wanted to let everyoen knwo who are still the best Warriors in this Galaxy.

Ishikawa: All Argos ships have reported in.

Capt Rose: Lets move people, we got the rest fo the allaince coming to get into the action. (The fleet is coming around the west side fo theplanet nwo seeing the fire fight between the Iconains and the Breen.) Never thought I say this, but thank god for the Brren. All ships, Attck at will.

(Task Argos fires at the Iconians ships as they realize they just got flanked)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited March 2016
    *conundrum moves ahead to get a clear view of the iconian fleet, its captain's eyes widening as he catches sight of the sheer number of ships around earth* son of a TRIBBLE...they brought their entire damn fleet; sensors are detecting at least two thousand ships and they keep picking more up by the second​​

#LegalizeAwoo