Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Am I... missing something?

Otto: How-

Ismerelda: Apparently, only the Prince can understand that we're all from seperate realities...

Otto: Oh.

*He looks at Jade and him.*

Otto: You see, you are a host to us. Meaning, in this universe, you are ruled by the Trill, the symbiotes. Your people have a mighty empire that all the forces of Earth are against...

Ismerelda: And the Kaiser does not have a fondness for Hosts... and if the Prince loves one...

Otto: To be blunt, we'll need a new Prince...

Me: Oh...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    I'm unjoined, and a member of Starfleet. And where I come from my people are members of the Federation, and Earth was one of the founding members.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited August 2014
    I'm unjoined, and a member of Starfleet. And where I come from my people are members of the Federation, and Earth was one of the founding members.

Otto: Don't so much care. Considering here, right now, you are in threat fo getting your head cut off for those spots!

Me: This is... bad. How soon untill we meet the Kaiser?

Ismerelda: An hour...

Me: Might be enough time to hide her spots...

*Looks at Jade.*

Me: Please?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Well... if it weren't for the spots you'd swear I was human. *shrug*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited August 2014
    Well... if it weren't for the spots you'd swear I was human. *shrug*

Ismerelda: Okay, we have to get you I respectable clothes then. And paint up those spots...

*She motions for Jade to follow.*

OOC: Good night.
    edited August 2014
    Respectable clothes? What's wrong with my uniform?
    *Follows*
    edited August 2014
    Respectable clothes? What's wrong with my uniform?
    *Follows*

Ismerelda: Girl, women in this universe don't dress like men when meeting the Kaiser of a major part of the Universe...

*She takes her into a room off of the bedroom, which seems like a large main room, then a smaller one off of that.*

Imerelda: We aren't sexist, if that's what you're thinking. We couldn't win the First, Second, and Third Kriegs with only men in the army. Equal rights and all that.

*She opens a closet in the room, taking out several tasteful dresses.*

Ismerelda: But, if you had come out in the Syndicates of America, you probably would have been enslaved and sold into their 'legal sex trade'...

Otto: Well then, Your Grace, let's get you some nice clothes.

Me: What's wrong with this?

*Gestures to the Grand Regime robes.*

Otto: Nobody has worn robes like that since the sixteen hundreds...

Me: Right...

*Otto takes him to a walk in closet, which has several suits, three piece, and twenty first century as well.*

Otto: Guessing from your lover's clothes, your previous universe must had been a little different, maybe even farther along than ours.

*Doesn't react to the lover comment.*

Me: How do you figure?

Otto: Well, we are only in the 23rd century. When is yours?

Me: Well, I think mine is in... a highly advanced 21st, while hers is in the... 30th?

Otto: Hmmm....

*He pulls out a charcoal three piece.*

Otto: This?

Me: No. How about this?

*Pulls out a simple white shirt, black pants, and black coat.*

Otto: Hmm, maybe. But we could go with a military uniform...

Me: Nah uh. Not touching that.

Otto: Yeah, it would mean disrespect. You would have been in the military, but since you're not... you should dress like a civilian...

*Starts picking more outfts, then waits for Krystal.*
    edited August 2014
    They'd be lucky my ship didn't come through with me. Doubt they'd have anything to match a Federation Sovereign class Starship...
    *raises an eyebrow at some of the choices*
    Um... what's appropriate attire for a visiting military officer?
    edited August 2014
    They'd be lucky my ship didn't come through with me. Doubt they'd have anything to match a Federation Sovereign class Starship...
    *raises an eyebrow at some of the choices*
    Um... what's appropriate attire for a visiting military officer?

Ismerelda: Hmm, their uniform, typically. But this is a social event we're talking about, so fancy clothes are appropriate.

*She pulls out an elegant black dress, that ends at the ankles.*

Ismerelda: This would look nice on you... though it would mean we would have to paint up more spots...

*Walks out of the closet in a simple black coat, pants, and a white cotton shirt.*

Me: Can't wait to see what Krystal is wearing...

Otto, muttering: Verdammt B
    edited August 2014
    Now I'm wishing I brought my Dress Uniform...
    edited August 2014
    Now I'm wishing I brought my Dress Uniform...

Ismerelda: Halt den Mund und legte das Kleid auf! (Shut up and put the dress on!)

*She hands the black dress to Jade and starts walking out.*

Ismerelda: If you don't like it, find another one. I'll go get the paint.

*She walks out. Otto and him are sitting out in the main room.*

Me: Is she ready?

Ismerelda: No, you impatient man! I have to go get the paint.

*She walks out into a hallway. Otto chuckles.*

Otto: I think she may like your lover.

Me: Really? I had no idea...

*Scowls at Otto, who shrugs.*
    edited August 2014
    *Mutters to herself as she gets changed, and decides to keep the commbadge in case the UT was needed... hopefully it was working on the language and would start translating soon.*
    edited August 2014
    *Mutters to herself as she gets changed, and decides to keep the commbadge in case the UT was needed... hopefully it was working on the language and would start translating soon.*

*Ismerelda comes back in with a small device.*

Ismerelda: So, do you like the dress?

*The dress is light and feels like silk. Ismerelda taps at the device.*
    edited August 2014
    What is this? Tholian silk? And before you complain about my commbadge, its also a Universal Translator, and its hopefully chewing on your language. Might have less problems if I can understand your language and not have to rely on English all the time.
    edited August 2014
    What is this? Tholian silk? And before you complain about my commbadge, its also a Universal Translator, and its hopefully chewing on your language. Might have less problems if I can understand your language and not have to rely on English all the time.

Ismerelda: Most of the political, scientific, and engineering nobility speak fluent English. Some of the political are German try hards...

*She comes over and looks at the dress.*

Ismerelda: That would be pure Austrian moon silk there, girl. It's light because the spiders spin in such light gravity.
    edited August 2014
    Huh... must be a dialect of German that isn't recognized by the Translator...
    *Her hair is still in the same ponytail it was in when she arrived*
    edited August 2014
    Huh... must be a dialect of German that isn't recognized by the Translator...
    *Her hair is still in the same ponytail it was in when she arrived*

Ismerelda: Uh uh. That is not going to fly.

*She moves over and quickly undoes the ponytail, letting Jade's hair loose.*

Ismerelda: You have beautiful red hair. Why do you keep all tied up?

*She then starts touching the visible spots with the small device.*
    edited August 2014
    The Federation is at war in my universe. And being in a combat situation with loose hair...

I guess its just practical. Keeps it out of my face.
    edited August 2014
    The Federation is at war in my universe. And being in a combat situation with loose hair...

I guess its just practical. Keeps it out of my face.

Ismerelda: I can tell you one thing, you'd be a lot more attractive. How you managed to get the Prince to even notice you, I'll never know...

*Most of the visible spots are gone now.*
    edited August 2014
    We've been working together for a while and... I guess... it just happened. I wasn't even trying.

Honestly... i've been pretty closed off ever since an event when I was an ensign. Wouldn't let anyone in close. Kuntel finally convinced me to go on a badly needed vacation and... well...
    edited August 2014
    We've been working together for a while and... I guess... it just happened. I wasn't even trying.

Honestly... i've been pretty closed off ever since an event when I was an ensign. Wouldn't let anyone in close. Kuntel finally convinced me to go on a badly needed vacation and... well...

Ismerelda: What is it the Americans used to say? Bow chika bow wow?

*She eliminates the rest of the spots.*
    edited August 2014
    *shrugs*
    I may have been raised in America, but with the Federation being a melting pot of cultures...
    edited August 2014
    *shrugs*
    I may have been raised in America, but with the Federation being a melting pot of cultures...

*She takes out a bag.*

Imerelda: Now stop moving, I'm going to do some quick tailoring. Meaning I still need to poke this thing with needles, and I'm sure the Prince is currently in the state of mind to order my head chopped off if I even scrape you slightly...

*She starts taking out tailoring needles.*
    edited August 2014
    Go from dealing with Omega Particles to dealing with this... that wasn't on the recruitment posters...
    edited August 2014
    Go from dealing with Omega Particles to dealing with this... that wasn't on the recruitment posters...

Ismerelda: Most things aren't on recruitment posters. Like death, destruction, and everything bad.

*She makes some adjustments, and the dress becomes a little tighter, especially around her waist and chest area.*
    edited August 2014
    Not used to this are you?
    edited August 2014
    Not used to this are you?

Ismerelda: I work better with machines than clothes... it's why I'm part of the Engineering Nobility and not the Political...

*She makes more adjustments, and the dress is more complimenting to Jade's figure, yet somewhat comfortable.*
    edited August 2014
    I was referring to casual conversation with what you and your friend thought was an enemy. Just run a scan on me and compare my Quantum Signature to your own. I'm sure you'll find its different.
    edited August 2014
    I was referring to casual conversation with what you and your friend thought was an enemy. Just run a scan on me and compare my Quantum Signature to your own. I'm sure you'll find its different.

Ismerelda: I did that already. Most doors have scanners these days, and most detect Quantum Signatures. How you didn't notice the Prince's, I'll never know.

*She stands and walks in front of Jade.*

Ismerelda: Okay, do a little twirl. Lets see what I did wrong.
    edited August 2014
    *Turns around*
    Considering where we were coming from... wasn't really thought about. I wasn't from that universe either. So I couldn't use that as a baseline for comparison.

Some days I feel like the only sane one in that group. Although... Kuntel did help me open up.