What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (6AM - 10AM April 22, 2014) [Complete!]

Comments

• blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    orici1701 wrote: »
    when can we start patching

If you have Tribble installed, you can patch it up now. Then when holodeck comes up live, it will copy over from Tribble first.

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    "Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
    ― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
    Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)
  • hunterkiller64hunterkiller64 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    potasssium wrote: »
    The PWE servers are in one of the lower levels of Dronza station right?

dam ferengi need 2 upgrade their rusty servers lol:D

oh well time 2 watch some startrek movies or god help me b5 series [shudders]
  • orici1701orici1701 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    If you have Tribble installed, you can patch it up now. Then when holodeck comes up live, it will copy over from Tribble first.

cool ty.. that also answers the next question on why it was soo fast patching today lol
  • bignutterbignutter Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    potasssium wrote: »
    The PWE servers are in one of the lower levels of Dronza station right?

"Bonnie kin, Bonnie kin...."
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, if you have tribble up to date it helps a lot! So who's ready for season 9!! Bring it on.... yeah!
  • ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    z3ndor99 wrote: »
    Yeah, if you have tribble up to date it helps a lot! So who's ready for season 9!! Bring it on.... yeah!

tbh it probably didn't help, but i updated redshirt aswell last night.
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
  • kimmymkimmym Member Posts: 1,317 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    3 more hours until we get the message that it will be delayed 1 more hour!
    I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!
    kimmym_5664.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
  • ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    kimmym wrote: »
    3 more hours until we get the message that it will be delayed 1 more hour!

And then another 90mins after that we get the emergency maintenance notice
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
  • jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited April 2014
    Patch notes ahoy! Learn more about the big patch incoming here!

Is this a Typo seems like the same thing on tier 3 and 4 dyson joint command reputtion to me

Tier 3
    Active Armor Hardening: This power's effect was boosted to match its tooltip.
    It now correctly grants 0 to 75 damage resistance rating.
    Previously this power's tooltip was incorrect and the power granted 0 to 50 damage resistance rating.
    Vanquish: This power's damage resistance debuff that scales as the enemy's health decreases has been increased from 0-15 damage resistance debuff to 0-20 damage resistance debuff.
    Tier 4
    Active Hull Hardening: This power's effect was boosted to match its tooltip.
    It now correctly grants 0 to 75 damage resistance rating.
    Previously this power's tooltip was incorrect and the power granted 0 to 50 damage resistance rating.
    Tactical Advantage: This power's damage resistance debuff that scales as the enemy's health decreases has been increased from 0-15 damage resistance debuff to 0-20 damage resistance debuff.
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It must be a copy/paste.. :cool:
  • salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    If I recall correctly, first they'll need to bring the servers up with the new Season 9 build, then it can start patching. Not entirely sure, but that's from fuzzy 6AM memory. :P

Then you shouldn't have watched Netflix until late in the evening?
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
    edited April 2014
    You never learned to have patience, eh? It's just slightly late, and there you go, whining that it's late.

Yeah just 1 hour later lol. I dont think 1 hour is not "important" lol.

Anyways, now that i saw that there will be an undine lockbox, i dont think i will ever touch the undine reputation lol. I must be honest, i am curious, i want to see those undine nicor cruisers firing photon torpedoes... and phaser beams arrays :eek::mad:, uglier than i think they will lol. And next, the borg lockbox, sirs, a borg cube sitting in ESD. XD.

At least cryptic nerfed a little the undine ships. It really hurt me to see an undine bioship with less potential than the scimitar.. really stupid, but well, that was the only way to make playable undine ships. And the reason i didnt want undine ships. It makes no sense. But people will never be worried about what makes sense in a star trek universe, they just want new ships. LOL.
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Anyways, now that i saw that there will be an undine lockbox, i dont think i will ever touch the undine reputation lol. I must be honest, i am curious, i want to see those undine nicor cruisers firing photon torpedoes... and phaser beams arrays :eek::mad:

It sounds like you forgot about Daylight Savings Time.

I checked the time zones, and the patch started literally exactly on time.
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello 4979mb patch...

Already 35% done.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
    edited April 2014
    johngazman wrote: »
    Hello 4979mb patch...

Already 35% done.

About half done, here.
  • streakfury#2432 streakfury Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    johngazman wrote: »
    Hello 4979mb patch...

Already 35% done.

Engage fibre optic broadband!
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz / 16Gb DDR3 RAM @ 1600MHz / GeForce GTX1060 6Gb / Corsair Glaive / Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire
    edited April 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    It sounds like you forgot about Daylight Savings Time.

I checked the time zones, and the patch started literally exactly on time.

No, it didnt. But who cares.. lol. We are not going to be able to play until tomorrow , so...
  • blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Anyways, now that i saw that there will be an undine lockbox, i dont think i will ever touch the undine reputation lol. I must be honest, i am curious, i want to see those undine nicor cruisers firing photon torpedoes... and phaser beams arrays :eek::mad:, uglier than i think they will lol. And next, the borg lockbox, sirs, a borg cube sitting in ESD. XD.

At least cryptic nerfed a little the undine ships. It really hurt me to see an undine bioship with less potential than the scimitar.. really stupid, but well, that was the only way to make playable undine ships. And the reason i didnt want undine ships. It makes no sense. But people will never be worried about what makes sense in a star trek universe, they just want new ships. LOL.
    wait, you didn't know that the reputations were purely optional? You think anyone cares if you don't do a reputation?
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
    edited April 2014
    No, it didnt. But who cares.. lol. We are not going to be able to play until tomorrow , so...

Must be something wrong with your clocks, though, because I see you suffering from the exact same issue every patch.

Heheh, Serverpocalypse Magedonnacaust....
  • vividhvividh Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    All patched and ready! Hopefully this doesn't get extended by a few hours..
    In game: @vividh
    edited April 2014
    vividh wrote: »
    All patched and ready! Hopefully this doesn't get extended by a few hours..

Lucky you...

Mine just stalled for some reason. :(
  • atatassaultatatassault Member Posts: 1,008 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I really wanna see about the Undine Fluidic Space mechanic and how it feels flying in!
    You really don't notice it. Especially when you're near the vice grip pull of a Fluidic Singularity; Those things will keep you held even if you hit Evasive Maneuvers.
  • l30p4rdl30p4rd Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Auxilliary Power Configuration – Offense: This now directly grants a bonus to all damage based on Auxiliary power level.
    In addition, this damage bonus will provide a larger bonus to damage than the previous one did and it will also provide a small Accuracy buff that scales with Aux power.

Now where did I leave those dual Weapon and Auxiliary batteries ?

:D
    edited April 2014
    Patch is now taking hours to patch the last 150 mb...:(
  • nicocoernicocoer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Of course on the day I'm home sick and my work email is dead.

Oh well, will be exciting when it is up! Let's just pray that there's as few "oh TRIBBLE" emergency maintenance periods as possible.
    edited April 2014
    nicocoer wrote: »
    Of course on the day I'm home sick and my work email is dead.

Oh well, will be exciting when it is up! Let's just pray that there's as few "oh TRIBBLE" emergency maintenance periods as possible.

Get well soon!

Also, taking bets on how long the serverpocalypse will last...
    edited April 2014
    Anyone fancy a cuppa while we're waiting?
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz / 16Gb DDR3 RAM @ 1600MHz / GeForce GTX1060 6Gb / Corsair Glaive / Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire
    edited April 2014
    str34kfury wrote: »
    Anyone fancy a cuppa while we're waiting?

Only if I can have some tofu bacon with it.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hmm, patching just started from 0% again. :(

Seriously, Cryptic, what's up with that?! I was at 94%, and then you just have me start all over again?!! Your patch server needs a patch!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    edited April 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Only if I can have some tofu bacon with it.

Well even though that's a huuuuge insult to *actual* bacon, I'll allow it.

**puts the kettle on**
This discussion has been closed.