What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Season 9 Dev Blog #12: Undine Reputation

123457»

Comments

• spookpwaspookpwa Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    roadkill21 wrote: »
    The event is marked elite for a reason. I run it daily with little issue and every day it gets easier and the general playerbase gets familiar with the mechanics. Maybe you should stick to the older/easier content until you get the equipment you need and become more accustomed to some of the more common game mechanics.

OK, you obviously did not read my post correctly.

I do NOT want to do it, and try to play the FUN content instead of this frustrating boring mess of a zerg fest. I got into it twice by MISTAKE, and hence want to be able to lock out those abominations so I never ever get into them again by mistake. :rolleyes:

The Undine assault is something I do not ever want to do again, I even prefer to get a root canal treatment to do it again. Undine Infiltration on the other hand is fun and balanced, so that one I want to do. :P

But honestly. fire whoever was responsible for Undine assault and MI. :D
    Double_e23652_217093.jpg

A test server is supposed to be used to properly test patches before patching anything....
  • roadkill21roadkill21 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    spookpwa wrote: »
    OK, you obviously did not read my post correctly.

I do NOT want to do it, and try to play the FUN content instead of this frustrating boring mess of a zerg fest. I got into it twice by MISTAKE, and hence want to be able to lock out those abominations so I never ever get into them again by mistake. :rolleyes:

The Undine assault is something I do not ever want to do again, I even prefer to get a root canal treatment to do it again. Undine Infiltration on the other hand is fun and balanced, so that one I want to do. :P

But honestly. fire whoever was responsible for Undine assault and MI. :D

Its take effort to get into an elite instance twice on "accident". Maybe you want to reevaluate your clicking habits and read popups before clicking the join button.
  • spookpwaspookpwa Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    roadkill21 wrote: »
    Its take effort to get into an elite instance twice on "accident". Maybe you want to reevaluate your clicking habits and read popups before clicking the join button.

4 accidental choices when one do a few hundred is not that much. Trust me one get rather jaded and stop read things after the first couple of hundred fleet actions. :P

Those 2 other accidental choices was landing in normal borg missions instead of elite borg fleet actions, so those was no big deal. A bit to easy but no worries. ;)

Undine space content on other hand is a horror, so landing in it is a serious problem. It is such an abomination that it and that horrible MI should never be in the game in the first place. :(
    Double_e23652_217093.jpg

A test server is supposed to be used to properly test patches before patching anything....
  • venkouvenkou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    After finally unlocking the Undine reputation system, I bought the last ground piece I needed. I also examined the items in the stores. Do you want to know the irony?

Undine, Voth, and Nukara rep systems are not worth spit.
  • ragestroke008ragestroke008 Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I have only ever completed the Elite once, the other six times, the team members rage-quitted. Haven't even tried the ground one yet. Probably might, might, help if the puddle dispersal bug was fixed.
    Time is a funny thing; There is always too much of it. Except when you need it the most, then there is never enough.