What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Shuttle & Lobi Ending Soon! [Now Ended]

191011121315»

Comments

• mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Nice try PWE.

I have a price that I can be bought with, but 20 lobi and a shuttle is nowhere near it.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey everyone! Just a reminder, if you haven't already claimed your FREE Ferengi Na'Far and 20 Lobi Crystals, be sure to soon. The deal is going to be ending on Monday, March 31, 2014 at 10AM PDT.

Click here read more here.
  • richarddoverricharddover Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    http://www.rigsofrods.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=438986&d=1383349258

Still not gonna fall for that. I'm holding off on Arc for as long as humanly possible. After all, I still only play STO, so I don't need a multi-game-client-launcher-launcher, and I still already have a browser, sooo..... Nope.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Lets end this one quick so we can see the next ARC special!

:)
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • lystentlystent Member Posts: 1,019
    edited March 2014
    My computer is a terrible thing to waste.
  • odstparker#7820 odstparker Member Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    4 characters... 1 shuttle... worthless amount of Lobi...

If you're going to make a bribe, at least make it a good one, one that people will take.

I'm still perfectly fine using the standard method of launching STO, and I don't need Arc.
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey everyone! Just a reminder, if you haven't already claimed your FREE Ferengi Na'Far and 20 Lobi Crystals, be sure to soon. The deal is going to be ending on Monday, March 31, 2014 at 10AM PDT.

Click here read more here.

So, that's the date ARC will be mandatory for Non-Steam using STO players then?:eek::D:confused:;)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So, that's the date ARC will be mandatory for Non-Steam using STO players then?:eek::D:confused:;)

Fingers crossed thats the date they announce the next, bigger bribe.
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Prediction: next promo is the Generations Kirk uniform.
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Prediction: next promo is the Generations Kirk uniform.

With the vest and everything?
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    With the vest and everything?

We've seen it in game in "A Step Between Stars." The researcher is wearing Kirk's Generations outfit, colored white.

My guess is that the Arc promos will alternate between new ground costumes and Lobi/Shuttles.

So I could see it being something like Khan -> Ferengi Shuttle + Lobi -> Kirk -> Aeon + Lobi and so on.

The costume is in game and they didn't add it to the C-Store so it seems like it's going to go somewhere.
  • alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ok for some reason i didn't get the ferengi shuttle and 20 lobi crystals when i logged in, and i didn't get an in-game mail. And i am playing STO through Arc.

Lear@alchevsk1992
    tumblr_no772wVUH31u41vjso1_r1_1280.png

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

Vlasek D. Lasor - 4.19.3580

Star Trek Online: Foundry Storyline Series
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We've seen it in game in "A Step Between Stars." The researcher is wearing Kirk's Generations outfit, colored white.

My guess is that the Arc promos will alternate between new ground costumes and Lobi/Shuttles.

So I could see it being something like Khan -> Ferengi Shuttle + Lobi -> Kirk -> Aeon + Lobi and so on.

The costume is in game and they didn't add it to the C-Store so it seems like it's going to go somewhere.

Don/t think they will do these bribes for long and to be honest if it is just costumes and shuttles then I'd rather they just get it over and done with so the people who don't want Arc can continue and the one who have arc can have there costumes they may never wear and shuttles which they will never fly.
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • adrianasrxadrianasrx Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Awesome.
    10chars.

Unfortunately its 1 shuttle and 20 lobi PER ACCOUNT
This discussion has been closed.