test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Faces in the Flames (The Chase, Season 2) Fanfic.

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Noo, Schrodi was a good person, she just did some very illegal things For The Greater Good ;)

Anyway, cool your jets, the next chapter of Days will be going up soon ;)

I'd say that that many counts of murder and crimes against sentience, plus the creating a WMD with intent to use, make her a bad person. The ends do NOT justify the means.

This is what makes Three a monster, and why D'trel hates herself on top of everything else.

And awesome, can't wait!
  • Options
    marcusdkanemarcusdkane Member Posts: 7,439 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    I'd say that that many counts of murder and crimes against sentience, plus the creating a WMD with intent to use, make her a bad person. The ends do NOT justify the means.
    I would still say good person who does bad things, than a bad person who does bad things, or at the very least, a good person who lost her way...
    And awesome, can't wait!
    Hopefully in under 12 hours if everything/everyone cooperates :cool:
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I would still say good person who does bad things, than a bad person who does bad things, or at the very least, a good person who lost her way...

Hopefully in under 12 hours if everything/everyone cooperates :cool:

I have to disagree; then again, I am a DEEP believer in the principle of the ends NOT justifying the means. Sure, killing outright hostiles like Elachi and Iconians and stuff is morally right, or at least morally justifiable, but the sheer lengths of the rap sheets that Schrodinger and Three have racked up are inexcusable.

Alright! Can't wait!
  • Options
    knightraider6knightraider6 Member Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited September 2014

This is what makes Three a monster, and why D'trel hates herself on top of everything else.

And awesome, can't wait!

Is she? Remember, she filed the charges on herself, before even setting the widget off. She's smart enough that she could have covered her tracks so well that she'd have gotten off scot free-and given others the idea that it's ok to do what she did.

So instead she accepted responsibility, insured there was enough evidence for her prosecution-and then was executed without a trial... So tell me again, who's the monster here?
    "It may be better to be a live jackal than a dead lion, but it is better still to be a live lion. And usually easier." R.A.Heinlein

"he's as dangerous as a ferret with a chainsaw."

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Is she? Remember, she filed the charges on herself, before even setting the widget off. She's smart enough that she could have covered her tracks so well that she'd have gotten off scot free-and given others the idea that it's ok to do what she did.

So instead she accepted responsibility, insured there was enough evidence for her prosecution-and then was executed without a trial... So tell me again, who's the monster here?

She still did it.

All the butt-covering in the world doesn't change the fact that she did evil things.

Accepting responsibility is one thing, but it doesn't absolve her of her crimes.
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I may not be Schrodi's #1 fan, but the Karma Police have definitely come knocking, and got what they came for.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.