test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free t5 base-access for all!

Comments

• tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    happy birthday NoP Public Service :)
    it was two years ago today that Nerds of Prey launched the 'NoP movement' for the purpose of sharing their first t5 holding (sci: elite pets). with assistance from House of Snoo (t5 engi), NoP Public Service was the only outfit in sto giving away free KDF t5 holdings access. the overwhelming popularity of the movement necessitated the creation of its own channel: NoP Public Service.

how things have changed! today, not only is NoP Public Service the largest channel in sto, but actually paying for access is an idea that many people arent even aware used to be a common occurrence.
    thanks NoP!​​
  • jerriusjerrius Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Happy Birthday/ Anniversary NoP you rock best resorce for info and help in STO
  • alethkiraenalethkiraen Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    happy birthday NoP Public Service :)
    it was two years ago today that Nerds of Prey launched the 'NoP movement' for the purpose of sharing their first t5 holding (sci: elite pets). with assistance from House of Snoo (t5 engi), NoP Public Service was the only outfit in sto giving away free KDF t5 holdings access. the overwhelming popularity of the movement necessitated the creation of its own channel: NoP Public Service.

how things have changed! today, not only is NoP Public Service the largest channel in sto, but actually paying for access is an idea that many people arent even aware used to be a common occurrence.
    thanks NoP!​​

I always forget the day. A big thankyou to everyone in the last two years that has helped make the channel what it is today. There have been countless fleets and individuals who have been there to hand out holding invites, offer freighters, field general questions and goodness knows what else and it's all of you who keep things going!
    fRhmZXV.gif
    To boldly funk where no-one has funked before.
    indeed. the channel members are the power of nop public service.

also, to accomodate the new forum url, a new shortlink: bit.ly/NoP-Public-Service
    its case sensitive​​
  • blueweakblueweak Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Dear NoPPS,

I would like to extend a Happy Anniversary to your magnificent organization! Without your help in Star Trek Online, many hard-working players would have been cheated out of ships that they wished they had. You've helped the game in more ways than most and it is amendable. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy another strong year!

Sincerely,

Glutes
    Diplomatic Authority
    Starfleet Dental/Academy
  • preechrsapreechrsa Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    Congratulations to the people of NoP Public Service on another year of keeping the game accessible to all!
    hzzfzXc.png
    Shutup Wesley: First In Everything
  • gardatgardat Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    NoP Public Service: making endgame content free and accessible to all. Thanks everyone for the part you all play in making it work for everyone else. So many good and generous people in channel.

Please give yourselves a hearty pat on the back. You all deserve it.
    486 DX2/66Mhz, 4MB SD-RAM, 16KB L-1 cache, 120MB HDD, 3.5" FDD, 2x CD-ROM, 8-Bit Soundblaster Pro, IBM Model M PS/2 keyboard, Microsoft trackball mouse, 256KB S3 graphics chip, 14" VGA CRT monitor, MS-DOS 6.22
  • chemistrysetchemistryset Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    Happy Anniversary, NoP Public Service! :)
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains is great news for stupid people.
    time to start pushing your leaders to provision research lab holdings! most of the faster fleets are finishing up t1 upgrades and are well on their way to t2 upgrade projects.​​
  • alethkiraenalethkiraen Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    Wanted to pop in and say, NoP Public Service has just hit 11,000 members!
    And thanks to everyone in every fleet, with every tuffli and cell ship, who takes time out of their day to send invites just to help a stranger, its a beautiful thing!

Always.

NoP (the fleet) should have T3 Research on KDF in a little over a week and we've not been pushing super hard to rush it so yeah, we can start to expect to have T3 lab stuff opening up soonish if not already.

fRhmZXV.gif
    To boldly funk where no-one has funked before.
  • karlbarbkarlbarb Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    Ooooo ... I'd heard of this channel. I just joined it and see it's fairly active. Nice! Especially nice given that it's a channel for helping other players gear up.

While I love my fleet and intend on staying in there, I do need a fleet Pathfinder and hence access to a Tier 5 Shipyard. I'll keep an eye out for fleets that are allowing access for such.
    these extra trait slots are pretty great! come to NoP Public Service and unlock yours today vQTD03D.png​​
    more than 11,000 member accounts and a heap of fully-tiered kdf and fed fleet holdings available. join NoP Public Service today!​​
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    Everyone is doing it.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • puckerbrushpuckerbrush Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    This is a historic day for all who play STO.
    M6SiKbG.gif
    Please spay and neuter your Caitians
  • semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 1,994 Arc User
    @jodarkrider Temporal Zombie Incursion detected!!!!
    tumblr_mxl2nyOKII1rizambo1_500.png

• officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Congrats, necro'ed this thread at least twice without anyone caring.
    I meant caring about necroing, of course you guys are doing great work, keep it up! Amazing.
This discussion has been closed.