Install Arc
Options

dStahl Talks Voyager

1202122232426»

Comments

• Options
    zulisvelzulisvel Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I remember when this poll first came out. I voted Kazon because if I'm stuck voting for enemies to be added to the game from my least favorite Star Trek series I might as well vote for my least favorite enemy from that show as well. At least that way if they do get added to the game I'll get maximum enjoyment as I blow them up. :P
  • Options
    quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Kazon for next faction.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I just think it's funny that Krenim was voted but which enemies do we get the Voth and the Undine both of which are not even in the poll
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ANNORAX: I work for DickJones! DickJones! He's the number two guy at OCP, Dumba$$!!!

Cryptic needs to bring the voice of Kurtwood Smith to the game as well as the Krenim.

Boost those Chronitons to OP stature, and nerf everything else!

:D
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,529 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I would totally play a Sailor Moon MMO for your information.

Me too! I'd kick your butt with Sailor Mercury. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    quintaris wrote: »
    Kazon for next faction.
    Only if one of the missions involves tossing them into a sonic shower, there might even be something tolerable under all that grime, but I doubt it. Even the Borg weren't interested in assimilating them and the Borg assimilate everything, you can't get better proof of how worthless a race they are than that.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • Options
    astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I wouldn't mind the devore. But on a side note I wouldn't have minded the "sphere builders" from enterprise having built the dyson spheres in sto.
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    astro2244 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind the devore. But on a side note I wouldn't have minded the "sphere builders" from enterprise having built the dyson spheres in sto.

Everyone knows the Tkon Empire did that. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Only if one of the missions involves tossing them into a sonic shower, there might even be something tolerable under all that grime, but I doubt it. Even the Borg weren't interested in assimilating them and the Borg assimilate everything, you can't get better proof of how worthless a race they are than that.

that's because they had nothing interesting to the borg to assimilate, the borg only assimilate if it makes them better as a whole and we all know the kazon have nothing to offer anyone except being bullies.
  • Options
    quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited April 2014

You seem to be ignoring Jupiter having the most "talent".

I mean...Sailor Moon? Pfft...what's that?
    w8xekp.jpg
  • Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,529 Arc User
    edited April 2014

lol Seriously?! I've always thought she was the male Sailor Scout. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    lol Seriously?! I've always thought she was the male Sailor Scout. :P

Says the one who likes Mercury. :D
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    stomperx99 wrote: »
    Because we're STUPID! :D I'm surprised Askray hasn't closed this bad boy down, or he doesn't close Official threads?

I am still new to forum use, but personally I never understood why some are so afraid of an old thread being Nero'd as long as the comments that started it back up were on topic. I for one am not afraid of them, and since sometimes the old threads are linked in the new ones, why not just keep them together instead of having a handful of them all over the forums that make it hard to search for what you are looking for. The search engine used in the forums make it hard to find things a lot of times.

I am glad this is not closed. It is still a valid subject. Closing it would just mean those that wish to discuss it need to open a new thread about the same thing, then link this thread in it anyway.

About who I voted for, I chose the Krenim because I can see the potential in episodes. Not FE, but a side story in the story arcs. They can bring back some of the Voyager crew, and have us go back in time to assist in helping the crew of Voyager.

It would be nice to hear Captain Janeway, and the rest of the bridge crew again. Time travel missions are always fun because it gives us a chance to see and talk to Star Trek characters that the only other way would be a holodeck program.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    razar2380 wrote: »
    I am still new to forum use, but personally I never understood why some are so afraid of an old thread being Nero'd as long as the comments that started it back up were on topic.
    Because people are unobservant and start debates and arguments with people who might have left the game years earlier. Someone who played this game for 1 month after Launch would not recognize the game as it is played today and often earlier points have no real bearing on what the game is like today. And really what is the big deal about starting a new thread? A new thread with 50 posts does not take up any more bandwidth then adding 50 new posts to an existing thread.

I do think the 30-day cutoff is a little extreme, though. 60, or possibly 90, days would make more sense to me.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    Because people are unobservant and start debates and arguments with people who might have left the game years earlier. Someone who played this game for 1 month after Launch would not recognize the game as it is played today and often earlier points have no real bearing on what the game is like today. And really what is the big deal about starting a new thread? A new thread with 50 posts does not take up any more bandwidth then adding 50 new posts to an existing thread.

I do think the 30-day cutoff is a little extreme, though. 60, or possibly 90, days would make more sense to me.

I do apologize, I meant to add in threads that are still valid. If the original thread no longer has any valid information due to game changes over the years, then it wouldn't make sense to keep those threads open. However, if it is still valid, then it can be of use.

You might be correct about the bandwidth, I don't now because I know that much about bandwidth. That is why I was not talking about bandwidth. The reason I was talking about keeping them together was to make it easier to find the information you are looking for.

To be honest though, I don't understand the big deal of either. I see no problem with starting a new thread, however if there is an old one that is still valid, why not use it?

Sorry about the misunderstanding there. I do think it would be pointless to Necro a thread that is no longer valid. I should have mentioned that in my post.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    thecosmic1 wrote: »

Personally I like the cutoff. It's not a badwidth issue at all. I've been to forums where there was no cutoff date and flame wars could drag on for months.
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Who started a discussion with thecosmic? :D

I told you guys not to do that. Its near impossible to change his opinion.

And he always says otherwise :P
This discussion has been closed.