Comments

• Options
    locke112164locke112164 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same here and all i did was change instanced at esd
  • Options
    jahmusjahmus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In the middle of a mission. Beamed off planet to do space battle and POOF game crashed. Now I can't get passed logging into character select. It times out.
  • Options
    noshufflenoshuffle Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My thoughts about Cryptic went today from uncapable bunch of morons towards very skilled legal scam artists. :mad:
    OK, if I have to stay here for a while, your cieling ... looks idious.:D
  • Options
    tom40stom40s Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is preposterous I am a gold member I demand to talk to the concierge.:P
  • Options
    ranndrannd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    for an online game thats been out for a LONG time the patches and genral preformance
    of the devs are a fail
  • Options
    ramorroramorro Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They really should call this game Patch and Load and patch and load and patch and load and patch and load Online.
  • Options
    cptskeeterukcptskeeteruk Member Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I tweeted branflakes but since hes in NL now its about 3:25am there so im doubtful he will see the tweet till the morning.

Sent one to taco on the off chance he can tell us something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    superman072381p2superman072381p2 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    having the same issue.. :confused:
  • Options
    weirdoman1weirdoman1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    randell1 wrote: »
    Nope nothing from Cyptic yet:mad:

Who wants to place bets as to whether or not they even know what's going on?
    Spock: If I were human, I believe my response would be... "Go to hell"... if I were human.

Data: Captain, I believe I speak for everyone here, sir, when I say, "To hell with our orders." :cool:
  • Options
    chiyoumikuchiyoumiku Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    this is getting to be a pain been trying to play now for an hour and game keeps timing out on loading character list anyone else getting this

Oh Good, so it isn't just me then. I thought Comcast was being a derp again.
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
    Defending The Galaxy By Breaking One Starfleet Regulation After The Next.
  • Options
    brennon1972brennon1972 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hmm.. I see at least the forum is working well. :)
  • Options
    khazimirkhazimir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    isee1 wrote: »
    you have to admit there is a problem in order to respond. and I mean look around do you see any problems here?

My drinking problem. I'm hitting the Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey right now. All these server issues are starting to give me a headache.
  • Options
    snowwolf8usnowwolf8u Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes I posted else were but will reply here as well.

I switched characters and on the normal character loading screen it was blank and said Retrieving Character Information. Then later it said Unable to Connect to Server or Lost Connection.

Now I cannot connect to the server at all and the same thing. The character screen is blank other than the words.

I even did force verify and it still did the same thing.

Last in game post I saw someone was saying there was a problem w/ the PvE que.
  • Options
    techspcer2techspcer2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i take it this problem is still at the unresolved state?
  • Options
    salem1574salem1574 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Unable to login. server keeps timing out.
  • Options
    aeysaeys Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    im stuck... and im on the R.R.W. D'arok
    "It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jekhar1234jekhar1234 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah same here, first time back in years and can't even get in the game..
  • Options
    lmdklingonlmdklingon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    any ideas yet wats causing it?
    its still pingable. im getting 59 ms to the main server
  • Options
    brollydoggbrollydogg Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it seems like every time I buy zen they do a bonus the very next day and then the servers crash I want some bonus zen!!! I know that wont happen I still haven't got my zen for doing the earn zen page what a joke they just want every bodys money and don't care how they TRIBBLE you!!! its like the wineo on the corner that kicks you after you gave him your change!!!
  • Options
    jgil1280jgil1280 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    similar,. been on about an hour n a half, while zoneing out of borg space TF i got server not reponding for verry long time. closed out, i can log through patch screen,. but sticks on retreving character list. repeats every time,.. logs through everything lightning fast,. but always hangs on retreving character list.
  • Options
    snowknight7snowknight7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same, can't login due hang on retrieving list of characters before time out.
  • Options
    mwildermwilder Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Then too it does not help that the Dev team is on the west coast and the network servers are on the east coast, where's the logic in that?
    Liberty Task Force
    "Liberty, Equality, Justice, Peace & Cooperation"

http://www.libertytaskforce.com
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Retrieving list of characters...
    Login failed for an unknown reason.

:(

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    squidjoesquidjoe Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Boy, they were pretty quick with the emails touting BONUS ZEN!! which I promptly deleted since they want me to use one of their "partners". I prefer, when I DO buy zen, to use my trusty CCard, I get consumer protection with that. And the way this game has been running I think this consumer may need protecting.
  • Options
    spudman67spudman67 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ramorro wrote: »
    They really should call this game Patch and Load and patch and load and patch and load and patch and load Online.

But they would have to run a patch for that.
  • Options
    alasper111alasper111 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I queue'd up for a borg STF and only 2 people took the invite (myself included.) We decided to 2man it for lols, we were almost done, and server goes down. fu
  • Options
    mouthofprophetsmouthofprophets Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, I can't play either. It loads up to "loading character list" and then times out. Right now, however, the server shows that it is offline. Maybe they are trying to fix it.
  • Options
    grayfrethgrayfreth Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Come on already, got off work, looked forward to a little game time and..... timed out over and over waiting for character retrieval and even gotten a couple "fail due to unknown reasons"... I could like with people throwing singularities around in social zones if it meant I could play the game...
  • Options
    deceon55deceon55 Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Welcome to the new Legacy of Cryptic where Fixes crash the server lol.
This discussion has been closed.