test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - June 11, 2013

Comments

• raklau1971raklau1971 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm having server not responding issues right now trying to connect to Tribble, I was on long enough to grab something from the bank and beam up to Sol system, as soon as I finished map moving from ESD to Sol the SNR kicked in and it ran for 2 or 3 min before I closed the game and restarted, as I'm typing this I'm siting at the loading screen that's frozen at 85.34% and I can see the Server Not Responding text hiding behind the load screen stripes, it's been like that for the past 10 minuets now. :(
  • lordcuttersladelordcutterslade Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Invisible "Orbital Strike" bug is still there- this needs to be fixed asap!
    [SIGPIC]Everything is awesome![/SIGPIC]
  • cptskeeterukcptskeeteruk Member Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still no mention of jem pets coming back to the dil store or fleet stores? I thought this was fixed, whats the delay?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    • Disable rotation of character on character selection screen.

I'm not sure why this change was necessary.
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • arabaturarabatur Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still nothing about the inability to regularly get into and complete the Tau Dewa Red Alert again. Or the mountain stuck over the last part of the Lobi Scavanger Hunt accolade (Cold Storage) :(
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Here is a rough example.

A project that used to only require Science duty officers will now accept science OR medical, giving you more options.

A project that had two separate slots with one requiring science and the other requiring medical has not been changed.

In other words, nathing has really change. The bigges problem were the proyects that requieres sci and medic doff, due to the inbalance of thouse doffs.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,149 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Where be my enterprise maco outfit? :O
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • lostusthornlostusthorn Member Posts: 844
    edited June 2013
    I assume that disabling the female tos uniform parts is not intentional, right?
  • cptskeeterukcptskeeteruk Member Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Btw did i miss the fix for boff slots on ships disappearing and having to reslot them after a map change?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So, more details about the mine and what it applys to? Do these discounts only apply to fleet projects?

How high is high dilithium and energy credit DOFF missions?

What would I use Miner DOFFs for?

Pretty please?
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • aexraelaexrael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Shaders and shader fallbacks have been generally improved.

Is this the fix for the failed shader at start up?

// Defines: SSAO SSAO_PREPASS SM30 VFETCH DEPTH_TEXTURE D3D11 USE_OLD_REFLECTION NO_AMBIENT_FALLOFF NVIDIA NOGRAD SSAO_PREPASS_ENABLED
  • walshicuswalshicus Member Posts: 1,314 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So nobody has found *where* the mine is?
    http://mmo-economics.com - analysing the economic interactions in MMOs.
  • bridgernbridgern Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can we please have some information about the Fleet Armore and RCS Consoles.

Thanks
    Bridger.png
  • trekkietravistrekkietravis Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    WOOHOO! This is a lot of fixes! Thanks, Salami!
  • suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What about a fix for the Cold Storage Lobi crystal being inaccessible? The event is soon coming to an end and there are many players who would like to get the complete accolade for this...
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • mrkollinsmrkollins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Great Update!

Looking forward to it.
    Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    malkarris wrote: »
    What would I use Miner DOFFs for?

I'm guessing those "high dilithium" doff missions will either require or heavily benefit from them.
    edited June 2013
    aexrael wrote: »
    Is this the fix for the failed shader at start up?

// Defines: SSAO SSAO_PREPASS SM30 VFETCH DEPTH_TEXTURE D3D11 USE_OLD_REFLECTION NO_AMBIENT_FALLOFF NVIDIA NOGRAD SSAO_PREPASS_ENABLED

Nevermind, still not fixed.

//#define DEFERRED_SHADOW
    // Force SM2.0 flag. This allows GraphicsLib to override the shader
    // model actually being compiled for, for measuring lower end shaders.

Nvidia 560 TI, DX11, 320.18 WHQL
    edited June 2013
    Btw did i miss the fix for boff slots on ships disappearing and having to reslot them after a map change?

If you mean this bug, then no it's still present on Tribble.

BuggedUI1

BuggedUI2

BuggedUI3

It solves itself however if you click on one of the BOFFs under the Status tab.
  • zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    !OH MY!

Romulan Captains now have access to a series of "Bridge Officer
    Applicant" Recruitment assignments which can reward Romulan or Reman
    Bridge Officer candidates of Green or better quality depending on the
    outcome.These assignments will only appear in Tau Dewa Sector, New Romulus Command, and are not common.

now what about Romulan and Reman DOff Asylums?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heizlueftaheizluefta Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Stargrind online.....you guys cant be serious anymore....grind grind grind....thats just annoying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    heizluefta wrote: »
    Stargrind online.....you guys cant be serious anymore....grind grind grind....thats just annoying

Do you really expect to just get these things for little to no effort? It's like someone going into work and expecting to be given a raise for minimal effort. Plenty of people have no problem working towards goals.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • icegavelicegavel Member Posts: 991 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Where will the entrance to the Dilithium Mine be on the sector space map?
    edited June 2013
    Systems
    [*]Fixed a bug that caused the Fleet Mogai Heavy Warbird to gain abnormally high benefits from the Starship Impulse Thrusters and Structural Integrity skills.

Holodeck: 63.446 Hull, 30.72 Speed, 29.9 Turn
    Tribble: 49.873 Hull, 24.62 Speed, 24.6 Turn

Quite a difference.
  • heizlueftaheizluefta Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do you really expect to just get these things for little to no effort? It's like someone going into work and expecting to be given a raise for minimal effort. Plenty of people have no problem working towards goals.

Sry mate...were from two different worlds....u want to gind more? Build additional starbases and embassys if u want ;)
    Most people i know aggree in the point that pwe pushed the timesink-grind-ressoucesink-thing waaaaaaaaaaay too far ! Especially a kick in the peeep for pvpers...
    But thats nothing new...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • phyrexianherophyrexianhero Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Please fix the projects that grant skill buffs that I bug reported back in February. These are all giving out Tier 1 quantities (5) instead of adding more for each level.

At Tier 5 it now costs 4-5 times what a Tier 1 project does for the same amount of provisions!
    Playing since January 2010. STOwiki administrator. Accolade hunter.
    My STOwiki page | Reachable in-game @PhyrexianHero
    Fed Armada: Section 31 (level 730, 2700+ members)
    KDF Armada: Klingon Intelligence (level 699, 2100+ members)
  • bootybootsbootyboots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Please fix the projects that grant skill buffs that I bug reported back in February. These are all giving out Tier 1 quantities (5) instead of adding more for each level.

At Tier 5 it now costs 4-5 times what a Tier 1 project does for the same amount of provisions!

I believe this is intentional, as the t-5 skills buff 5 times the amount of the tier-1
    House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
  • jam062307jam062307 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Systems
    [*]Fleet Updates
    • Updated all Fleet project inputs to allow fleet members to input Engineering and Operations department duty officers where you could previously only slot Engineering OR Operations.
      • The exception to this rule is projects that have two separate Engineering and Operation department inputs.
    • Updated all Fleet project inputs to allow fleet members to input Science and Medical department duty officers where you could previously only slot Science OR Medical.
      • The exception to this rule is projects that have two separate Science and Medical department inputs.

This is not the change we've been asking for. The current problem is the availability of certain types of doffs, namely med and security. These doffs are given with low reliability from every avenue we attempt to gain doffs because of how the classifications are broken up. So we either need the classifications adjusted to be an even number with eachother (Sci/Med, Tac/Sec); Give more of a chance Med/Sec doffs being given; Or Change the input requirements from 90 Med 90 Sci to 180 Med/Sci. Those are the only changes that will fix the problem you guys created.
    STOP THE
    tacofangs wrote: »
    We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
  • phyrexianherophyrexianhero Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bootyboots wrote: »
    I believe this is intentional, as the t-5 skills buff 5 times the amount of the tier-1

Strongly doubt it's intentional. All other projects increase the number of provisions each tier and unlock more powerful options (these more powerful options are a result of your upgrading the shipyard/fabricator/array, not doing provision projects).
    Playing since January 2010. STOwiki administrator. Accolade hunter.
    My STOwiki page | Reachable in-game @PhyrexianHero
    Fed Armada: Section 31 (level 730, 2700+ members)
    KDF Armada: Klingon Intelligence (level 699, 2100+ members)
  • thisisoverlordthisisoverlord Member Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Since Cryptic killed small fleets and PWE went down the grind route I stopped playing altogether a friend just linked me to this post... lol, all I can say I'm glad I don't bother anymore. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #2311#2700#2316#2500