test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mail is going to get Fixed? ***FIXED WITH TODAY'S PATCH***

12346»

Comments

• theantisainttheantisaint Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Going biblical, so bare with me. Thou shalt not have a clean game e-mail inbox for the entirety of eternity, so fare thee well with thou OCD. :P

I think the atmosphere will have burned away before they fix this bug.
  • paxinaepaxinae Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can't seem to delete my Exchange notifications. Which is annoying, since I regularly sell things to maximize EC gain while I play. This is causing quite a lot of clutter, since I have three toons (Fed, Rommie/Fed, and Klink) and so a lot of stuff to potentially sell. All the messages across three toons goes to the same account, and it does not matter which toon I use to try and delete the messages. These messages are there, squatting, useless in my mailbox. Please remedy.
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The work around was discovered by players with accounts in Champions and Neverwinter trying to help their fellow STO players out. It is not something suggested by Cryptic as an alternative while they work on other bugs. Get your facts straight before posting.
    I tried this this afternoon, and its not a complete solution. You can delete Exchange sale notice messages, but you cannot view or delete older messages that have been emptied of attachments...
  • teknicterrorteknicterror Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am unable to delete mails I don't need or want, and I am also unable to send out any new mails with items in it.

When is the mail system going to be fixed?
  • teknicterrorteknicterror Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    is there really a limit to how many attachments or items in attachments now?
    I read some of the posts on this thread and at least one person said something of a limit.
    If there is really a limit now, I want someone to link to the news or forum post of this being said by a staff member. AND I WANT IT TO BE AN OFFICIAL POST; can't even link to a forum mod's post mentioning a 100 item limit or such, then it's just another bug of the mail system.
This discussion has been closed.