What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mail is going to get Fixed? ***FIXED WITH TODAY'S PATCH***

Comments

• Options
    fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dito...~800 mails from the exchange in my inbox which can't be deleted.
  • Options
    brian1834brian1834 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing here. I cant delete ANY of my mail i got before the update. Something NEEDS to be done about it, please.
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't delete exchange mail or any mail older than a few hours. And now can't WRITE any new mails at all: nothing happens when I try to send, no error, no mail sent, no mailed items taken.
  • Options
    gilliganbluegilliganblue Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't delete any mail either. DEV's, this WILL start eating up server space and bandwidth over time. You should fix it now!
  • Options
    redcardinaliredcardinali Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shevet wrote: »
    Yes, this one needs to be fixed - it seems to be just the "Item sold in the Exchange" emails

Same for me.
  • Options
    shookyangshookyang Member Posts: 1,122
    edited May 2013
    orbdam wrote: »
    I wish I could handle mail via Gateway when I'm away.
    I miss the old forums. Where pmsgs were linked to your in-game messages, so you could delete mails from the forum, rather than have to go through all of the spam in game.
  • Options
    akito38akito38 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having the same problem I cannot delete my mail and its starting to pile up.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to delete all those Exchange messages please. :mad:
  • Options
    haelishaelis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't delete mail either. This is the same bug we had the first week game originally came out. :(
    And I'm old, not dead.
    If your're so smart how come you don't own everything? :D
    Proud Member of Starfleet Elite Task Force & Klingon Elite Task Force for 4 yrs
  • Options
    haelishaelis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't delete emails either. No matter what the source is.
    And I'm old, not dead.
    If your're so smart how come you don't own everything? :D
    Proud Member of Starfleet Elite Task Force & Klingon Elite Task Force for 4 yrs
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, "Item Sold in the Exchange" messages just won't delete. Don't know, personally, about any others working or not, but this is... annoying, to be blunt.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    sangrinesangrine Member Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please fix the mail soon.

Normally, I actively trade on the exchange.
    Due to inability to delete email, I must limit my normal daily exchange trading.
    The exchange economy (including master keys, lock boxes, ...) will be negatively affected, if this problem persists much longer. This is a very serious problem.
  • Options
    rujoking99rujoking99 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One thing I have noticed is that I was able to delete a few messages, but only ones that weren't marked as coming from "Exchange (Holodeck)". I also got two messages for every expired listing: One delete-able message containing the item (which I could only claim at an actual mail terminal); and one message which said the exact same thing but had no item, was marked as Holodeck, and couldn't be deleted.

This isn't as much of a game killer for me as it is for other people since I don't have nearly enough stuff or credits to do much damage on the exchange, but mail is a core mechanic and it really needs to be addressed.
  • Options
    jtcrockjtcrock Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also cannot Delete my mail and I've sent in Bug reports with no response and when I go to check my tickets there are no tickets to check, also can't turn in Red Alert completions and a few other issues that all seem to be after the Expac was introduced to the Holodeck server. I tried to contact Perfectworld via the contact tab and got a loop error message.
    :) I'm Doing Pretty Good.......but i'll get over that
  • Options
    cichicichicichicichi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mail bug

Today it has got completely screwed. Since LoR lauch, i was not able to delete exchange notifications and some old messages, while i was able to delete other old messages and send mail to my handle. Now, i cannot send any mail to handle nor can i delete any message from exchange.
  • Options
    ydorvalydorval Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same exact thing here
    I got a few Exchange notice I can't delete
  • Options
    gryspeertgryspeert Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still the same here also mail bug ???
    My Imaginary Friend commited suicide
    Pick your superstition sit back make a wish and Enjoy yourself
    Ah, it's great to be young and insane!
  • Options
    ratahplaratahpla Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem deleting mail since LoR.
  • Options
    llyodstylesllyodstyles Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also can't delete exchange mail, but any other mail seems to be fine
    We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
    Winston Churchill

1st Lt, M.A.C.O. Foxtrot Squadron

• Options
    mrbelemrbele Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been having mail problems as well.

Internal account messages, including sending items from one of my toons to another works o.k. I can get the items and delete the mails. I can also delete mail received from fleet members (although I can't recall whether it was because I was on the intended toon or not).

The mails I can't seem to delete are the exchange mails. 3-4 days of exchange mails can pile up quickly!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mrbelemrbele Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ...the funny this is I used to be really anal about keeping my mailbox clean....now I hardly bother.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aza76aza76 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here, a lot of mails that can`t be deleted.

i can delete mails, but only if they have something attached to them. if i take out the attached items, i then can delete the mail.
    pure text messages like notifications from the exchange i am not able to delete.
    i even have some messages that tell me i have items that are beeing delivered back to me, but no items are attached (those mails were created during the game-patch-time i suppose and are totally bugged).
  • Options
    chivs116chivs116 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After today's down time...mail is still down - unable to delete or take items off
    4058756.jpg
  • Options
    thehellnbackthehellnback Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    did they fix the account bank ? all my ec is in the account bank and I'm totally whacked on getting anything for days now .. plus this patch is slower than the 6 gig one was ..
  • Options
    bublawekbublawek Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please fix the mail in game. Can't delete read messages. Or am I missing a new setting somewhwere?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mladjaimladjai Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cant delete them too, few days, since Romulan Legacy started.
    Xsara
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Indeed... who would have known there already existed such a topic.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    badvaiobadvaio Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And who would have thought it would be 5 days after launch and a bug identified on tribble a month ago would still not be fixed.
  • Options
    bublawekbublawek Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry I didn't use the search. Sorry to waste your time. We're not all forum experts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited May 2013
    Forum search is about an intuitive as STO... whoops sorry, inner voice....
This discussion has been closed.