test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck character: server not responding on loading screen [NOW RESOLVED!]

Comments

• spaciumindagatorspaciumindagator Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got same problem on main Fed character.

Doesn't seem to affect another character I have.

Coincidence?

It get stuck at 94% and then endless disconnect, I left it running for 40 mins before I decided to force close the game. I have tried 4 times to log in my main, won't let me.

Someone looking into this?
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here.
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's an odd thing: Of all the alts I've logged into, only the one that gets stuck on this loading screen isn't displaying the commbadge by its name. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but I'm not big on coincidences.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    Hi Captains! The team is investigating an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • lordtrekkielordtrekkie Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I unfortunately have this issue with all but one of my characters, my newly created Romulan... =(
  • arrowdasharrowdash Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I appreciate the response, Brandon. It is reassuring to know its on the radar.
  • noshufflenoshuffle Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi Captains! The team is investigating an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Noticed the header. But seriously, these server issues and according issues aren't the first during the last 6 months. I do hope that Cryptic is learning a valuable lesson of this for future planned events.
    OK, if I have to stay here for a while, your cieling ... looks idious.:D
  • aarran19aarran19 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hello to all fellow people who cant play on your mains or other characters, I share your pain i have tried logging in on my Main the one who i play most and has my best doffs for doffing and i cannot use him it says his in Sirius Sector and when i try to log in it gets to the loading screen the numbers on to right get to 9182 then it comes up server not responding this has been happening to my main since LOR went live, 2 patches later and still no fix for this issue, all my other chars i can use it seems but they are not the character i want or need to get on please fix this asap and please if this is gonna take awhile give us more info on how long this is getting very frustrating. these issues aside i love trek and this game has alot of good points i really love the doff system thats a great side thing to go off and do, please help us
  • morden2morden2 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    morden2 wrote: »
    I also reported this same problem during beta after transferring this character into tribble. It appears to be something with the character it self.

I have been sending ticket updates to support since yesterday with no reply..
  • deamydeamy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stuck at 94.05 here.

Several hours to patch, an hour wait for que, and now this... :D
  • nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was getting stuck at 94 on each character I loaded for the first time, then the dreaded server not responding message (its nice how the client never sends a second attempt) and a time out. If I close the game, restart and log in it works fine each time, but something is buggy on that first load up.

They really really need to make the client send out multiple requests if the server doesn't respond, the server never ever responds once that timer kicks in.
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel
  • malcaine2malcaine2 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stuck at 94% every time I try to log into my Fed main, 40% if I try to change character to my Fed main.
  • stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well that's not so bad. I can't get on at all! It's just stays in the loading screen with the server not responding massage. :(
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • doktorrenzdoktorrenz Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem since yesterday after the patch.. beam from earth space dock to the ship.... map loaded to 90%.. than "server not responding" .....endless....
  • locke112164locke112164 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wow after over an hour of waiting im up to 98% and this is just trying to enter ds9 system
  • valdescaavaldescaa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    > > > Hi Captains! The team is investigating an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. Thanks for your patience! < < <

ok ok 2 days I cant play, i write on forums while i cant play
    ok ill be patient CR?PTIC
    22/05/13 11:25 AM Still not resolved.

23/05/13 12:00 UTC Still not working
    on one character on Regulus Sector Block. can you please move me to another map that can acces bank mail and duty?
    Time Zone Spain. GMT +2. I'm not English, so try to understand my texts from the context.Thanks. Acolade Complete: Discontinuing Payment.
  • fernandojimenezfernandojimenez Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game reinstaled, still stuck on Beta Ursae server no responding :(.
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm... Just got a first response back from tech support and I'm again pretty apprehensive about what's going on. Tech support's suggestions were very generic and basic, and did not reflect an understanding of this issue.

I really hope someone more knowledgable within Cryptic is working on this issue!
    edited May 2013
    Follow up response from tech support is even more bleak. If the problem persists they recommend deleting the character.

Not cool. Not cool at all. I've got valuable items on that character. Very poor quality job, Cryptic. Very disappointing.
    edited May 2013
    ...annnnnnd now for the icing on the Cryptic cake, tech support now informs me that they can't transfer any of the items off of the character that's stuck in eternal "server not responding" limbo.

Every time I get my hopes up with this company, they dutifully come along and smash them back down. Unbelievable.
  • blurrachiblurrachi Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im at 2000sec and counting lol
  • damadorrdamadorr Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeas not responding again ... just finished mission queue ...
    edited May 2013
    strange it affeect only one char - just made another and he can enter game ....
  • balorgafdanbalorgafdan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still waiting to get into the Sol System.
    edited May 2013
    Still unable to log on to my main character in Sol Subspace.

SERVER NOT RESPONDING.

Every other damn character works fine, however, I would please like to play my main....

I've repatched the hogg files, etc. Nothing fixes it.
    edited May 2013
    Yeah my main is also stuck .... made a new romulan and finished tutorial without any trouble ...
    edited May 2013
    Just logged in after the patch. My character is STILL stuck on a map transition with "server not responding". I notice Brandon took this issue off of the header, but it's still broken.

Brandon, can you please provide an update on this? Earlier today you indicated it was being looked into.
    edited May 2013
    The patch did NOTHING. Unable to log into my main character in Sol still.

Gets to 91% and stops responding.

Server NOT responding.
  • aexraelaexrael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Usually when loading the character fails, you are prompted to do a Safe Login or Normal Login, have you tried to choose Safe Login?
  • captgidion1captgidion1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having the same issues and they don't prompt the safe login anymore. It'll load till it hits 91.84% then it stops.
This discussion has been closed.