test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dream Items

Comments

• makburemakbure Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Full-sized (equal to a fighter) attack drones for carriers.

- Support 1 additional unit per wing, compared to a fighter wing (robots need less space)
    - Faster and hit harder
    - Base CD reduced by 5 seconds for being designed with a readiness and autonomous 'seek and destroy' AI, but still respond to the carrier commands of course.
    - Come in blue/purple item quality
    - Different kinds that are equipped for utility or full DPS
    - Useable in any kind of carrier
    -Makbure
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All of the TNG phasers
    Oh, I do want a Type-1 hand phaser. Thank you for reminding me.
    Mek'leth (can't believe this isn't available yet)
    I know, right?
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A thread on the relative sizes of various species has made me feel the need to ask for a Tee Shot emote so I can practice my golf swing on those two-foot-nothing aliens I always see running all over.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just want new hairstyles and manes for the Caitians and Ferasans.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • stirling191stirling191 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sander233 wrote: »
    Oh, I do want a Type-1 hand phaser. Thank you for reminding me.

If memory serves, they're in as replay rewards for one of the early fed episodes.
  • rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now; I want a Elachi Ground Set :)
    One that doubles as an enviromental suit and has a forcefield that surrounds the head of your character as opposed to a helmet. :eek:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101004145061/memoryalpha/en/images/7/70/Unnamed_alien_species3.png
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
  • ensigndrake1ensigndrake1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I want the following:
    1. Multi-phasic weapons
    2. Son'a combat
    3. Cruiser retrofit
    4. 360 degree torpedo launchers
    5. Tholian play
  • ensigndrake1ensigndrake1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am actually vice admiral
  • zekeferrignozekeferrigno Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    For the love of god and all that is holy the Laser Pistol from TOS. In a dual pistol variety with an overcharge secondary.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Laser_pistol
    Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. - Bubba
  • foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Just a place to share ideas on future/desired items in STO.

A few examples;

Gold Pressed Latinum Armour. Has +50 All Energy Damage resistance and a cool gold hull costume.

Temporal Warp Core. Not sure yet of the Warp Core Properties but provides bonuses toward the Temporal Set and Timeships.

Thalaron Warp Core. Again not sure of properties, but allows firing whilst cloaked AND the Weapons Bonus whilst Cloaked as opposed to after. Plus of course the Thalaron Weapon!

What are your ideas? A Q-Tribble perhaps? The more wierd, the better. :D

The best one that I have seen yet:

Heck, give the temporal warp core the ability to stand in for any one piece of the temporal warfare set and I'd be happy. The Time torpedo is almost worthless in combat.

theoryfive wrote: »
    I second Excalibur, working WoK rank insignias, the "Adapted Borg Cluster Missile", and will up you:
    • Katana (A Masamune, if I'm feeling particularly ambitious.)
    • Mek'leth
    • D'k tahg
    • Ushaan-tor, before I call for Ushaan.
    • Kar'takin
    • New "synergy sets" that are not part of, but work with, existing sets so as to allow for further set expansion. Borg, AEGIS, Breen, Reman, Tholian, etc. Each set piece would come with a unique visual effect, such as the NPC exclusive Borg visual mods from The Cure and Khitomer Accord space bosses.

Masamune isn't a type of Katana.

If you're referring to Sephiroths weapon, and I'm fairly sure you are, what he uses is classified as a Nodachi.

They're huge blades standing, in many cases, nearly six feet from tip to pommel and were used for two things.

Executions and when in combat, folding a horse onto its rider.

They are two handed weapons.

Sephiroth was given this particular blade to show off "His incredible strength and skill." and to be intimidating.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nynik wrote: »
    Tricorders.

I want to see kits removed and their division powers re-bundled into various division based tricorders. The powers could be universal within each division and be slotted to the active tricorder according to the wishes of the player, like the new trait system.

Just like on TV and the big screen (and the recent Star Trek 2013 game), I want to whip out my tricorder and have it cast my abilities, unlock doors, interact with my environment.

Yah done good son. Yah done good.
  • endorfinatorendorfinator Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I second the idea for synergy sets, and Romulan STF gear( Elachi Space Set). Also, I think each ship should have two special weapon slots, which can equip rare specialty weapons( like a railgun) that do special damage and have fun effects. More bridges and ship interiors. Also the Elachi ground set
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I want the chair that Captain Pike wizzed around in on ToS....with a blinking button that goes 'boop boop boop" on the front ....as I zoom around bumping into people on ESD.

Gun? I want her hats!
  • captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Capt. Archers cap from when he was on Vulcan. And give Fed players a stun baton, sharp pointy objects don't really seem like something Starfleet would use.
  • eisenw0lfeisenw0lf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Varon-T Disruptors for Klingons and Klingon alligned Romulans.

Tophats and monocles for Gorn.
  • chainfallchainfall Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Let KDF access all KDF uniform pieces regardless of race. Much like the Smurfs can.

Allow Ferasans to wear shades.
    ~Megamind@Sobekeus
  • displayname707displayname707 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Warp 10 backwards.

Thats almost doable.. Dont remember if I had those diplomatic immunity buffs (from fed and kdf side ) but my ship could slipstream backwards with warp 7+ ...
  • sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The ability to have full-body markings....

I play an aquatic alien and I always wanna hide her legs and arms because the spots option I use for the face isn't "full-body" fish splotches...

:/
    Member of the "Disenchanted"
    We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.
  • tribblequeentribblequeen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would want a Non-Combat Tribble that follows you around like other pets do. I know we can pet them and you get the emote, but how cool would it be to have a special Tribble follow you around ingame?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    STO Member Since November 2010 | Tribbles are Friends NOT Food!
  • trekthestarstrekthestars Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'll try to keep it small

Klingons
    Regent's Flagship (make it a super carrier with 4 hangars and optional Fighters to fit in weapons slot)
    Female Klingon Outfits and This (open top and skirt/dress)
    Klingon Formal Wear
    Klingon Melee Weapons
    More Klingon Hair Options
    Klingon Ambassador Uniform (Sash, Coat, Pants, Bracers and Cape)
    Kahless Outfit (Coat, Belt, Gloves, Pants and Boots
    Klingon Stole Variations (with 4 optional Veteran Pin variations as Vet Rewards)
    Proper Klingon Gloves (with Claws and Rings)
    Enterprise Era Bird of Prey Ship Skin (for B'rel)
    Squadron Commander Slot for T'varo and B'rel (like a hangar, adds two B'rel or T'varo combat pets. B'rel for Klingons and T'varo for Romulans. Pets come with warp-in animation when called. Options for Rare and Very Rare pets)

Like I said, I'm trying to keep it small. I might make another list for Rom/Fed.
    Hey all my old posts are gone! :/

• centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would want a Non-Combat Tribble that follows you around like other pets do. I know we can pet them and you get the emote, but how cool would it be to have a special Tribble follow you around ingame?

I would like one that will sit on your head. :D
    I'll try to keep it small

Klingons
    Regent's Flagship (make it a super carrier with 4 hangars and optional Fighters to fit in weapons slot)
    Female Klingon Outfits and This (open top and skirt/dress)
    Klingon Formal Wear
    Klingon Melee Weapons
    More Klingon Hair Options
    Klingon Ambassador Uniform (Sash, Coat, Pants, Bracers and Cape)
    Kahless Outfit (Coat, Belt, Gloves, Pants and Boots
    Klingon Stole Variations (with 4 optional Veteran Pin variations as Vet Rewards)
    Proper Klingon Gloves (with Claws and Rings)
    Enterprise Era Bird of Prey Ship Skin (for B'rel)
    Squadron Commander Slot for T'varo and B'rel (like a hangar, adds two B'rel or T'varo combat pets. B'rel for Klingons and T'varo for Romulans. Pets come with warp-in animation when called. Options for Rare and Very Rare pets)

Like I said, I'm trying to keep it small. I might make another list for Rom/Fed.

I agree with all the above.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Manes and better hairstyles for cats and all species.

And I dream of getting a Borg/Undine/Ferasan ship.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
    Some of the previously mentioned items have come true such as my Temporal Warp Core, the Beagle and the 29th Century Phasers.

What is the new thing you want? What is at the top of your Q-List for the Winter Time?

My new desire: Era based missions. Is your Avatar a TOS era or a 29th Century Captain? Why not have a dedicated episode to your Era?
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Cryptic should Copy and Paste this entire thread. There are some really good ideas here. My dream weapon/upgrade is cryptic fixing the phaser proc. I still use them to be more cannon but, I wish they had a better proc.

The best thing I think could ever happen to the game is it getting a 2015 graphics upgrade. To look more like the shows or even better.
  • aesicaaesica Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    More chroniton weapons. I love me some rainbow lasers. :D

Also (get ready to scowl) in a more broad sense, I'd like to see some homogenization between beams and cannons to bring in more choice and make both viable:

- Neither have a range penalty

- All available with 360, 210, and 90 firing arcs

- Fire at will & scatter volley merged, rapid fire & beam overload merged

Something like that, anyway.
    Rubberband Dance has been unlocked!
    kNqxcCf.gif
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,903 Arc User
    someone already said it. M1828A1 machine gun AKA "tommy gun" with or without the 50 round magazine
    sig.jpg
  • kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    +Torpedoes and cannons that pack enough punch that they can be brought into an advanced stf without one or two ships warping away at the sight of them. Cannons certainly need at least 60 degrees of arc to begin to make it viable, and the excessive damage dropoff over distance GOTZ TO GO. Torpedoes need a boost too. And by torpedoes, I don't mean those one only per ship, grava-neutonic mega-plasma steroid-infused torpedoes, I'm talking about making the basic six something other than jokes at our expense.
    +A renovated, new and improved, NOT ELIMINATED Defera warzone, one without bugs, and with a chamber to take on the queen, at the end of which you get a BNP. Yes, yes, yes, I know about the queue, but these days advanced has too many complete ******** who cap off a failed run with none less than a chat box full of hate.
    +A space battlezone where you can take on the Herald warships.
    +T6 Prometheus, T6 Hegh'ta, and a real nice T6 mid-sized attack warbird, not at big as a Mogai, not as small as a T'varo
    +T6 Klingon, not Gorn, not a Dyson garbage scow, Klingon science ship.
    +T6 Romulan, not an oversized poorly styled sci-themed Ha'apax, not a Dyson garbage scow, Romulan science ship
    +An improved Beam Overload that makes it better at hunting a single target than BFAW. BFAW can still be king, just give Overload its role back as being best for single target predators, such as by increasing the crit severity.
  • twofatnutstwofatnuts Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Gauss cannons (kinetic damage ,attack speed very slow ,standard cannons dps) , shoots 600 kilograms bullet using old rail gun tehnology ,bullet is electricaly propeled to 1/3 speed of light due to its heavy mass usable only on dreadnoughts, cruisers and carriers.

Photon-antiproton phased beam array (phaser damage ,phaser proc and antiproton passive) woala end game phasers...

Super conductive heat dispersal hull plating (reduce incoming damage from all sources by 15%)

Wide arc dual beam bank (250* arc >.<)