Network Outage (Resolved!)

Comments

• brle1950brle1950 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    100 pages engage!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tethran1tethran1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Third time's the charm? Bollocks is it...

So I've been booted out of the game 3 times in 5 hours today.
    One in an RA, twice during missions.
    Wonderful stability...
  • godfearlessgodfearless Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dark4blood wrote: »
    With all these problems with a Test Server launch, what the hell is going to happen on LOR day. I think people are going to be really pissed on the 21st. Especially if they paid for the Legacy pack.

im glad i didn't get it pay money and never play lol good for me sorry to all that bought it but you should have seen it comeing
  • ivannanukeivannanuke Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We need bacon.
    PROUD TO PLAY THIS GAME MINUS TO GIVING ANY INCOME TO CRYPTIC
  • hk447hk447 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guessing Neverwinter's servers are down too, and well, every other cryptic game
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Originally Posted by annemarie30 View Post
    network down? really? I wonder if it would be down as much if the people responsible were denied sex for a month for every time it went down.

If they perform there like they perform here, you'd probably be doing someone a huge(well, okay, below average) favor.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • dichtbringerdichtbringer Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Background:

The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster was invented by Zaphod Beeblebrox. The effect of a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon, wrapped 'round a large gold brick. It has also been described in the novel as the alcoholic equivalent to a mugging; expensive and bad for the head.

Recipe

Take the juice from one bottle of that Ol' Janx Spirit.
    Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V.
    Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).
    Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it.
    Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qalactin Hypermint extract.
    Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger.
    Sprinkle Zamphuor.
    Add an olive.
    Drink . . . but . . . very carefully . . .
    STO Voice Control Tutorial Video: WATCH
    ELITE STF SPEED RECORDS (time on optional remaining):
    S07: KASE: 12:54 | CSE: 13:20 | ISE: 12:38 All held personally, my POV
    LOR: KASE: 13:19 | CSE: 13:47 | ISE: 13:34 None held personally, other player's POV
    S08: coming soon
  • trekie564trekie564 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bigmarine2 wrote: »
    ah your still a young sqirt!

i know a marine. they are an AWESOME group
    this is not a flame, if you consider it a flame, i apologize. it is not meant as such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP, everyone.
  • drakomagidrakomagi Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hopefully they can get them booted back up again soon!
  • sounthernrebelsounthernrebel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have even tried to reinstall the entire game but my launcher wont full open.

I can see it in my task bar and even see it in the preview but it does not appear on my screen.
  • section31agent#8506 section31agent Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tikonov wrote: »
    lol love how they deny they 'arent linked' (aside from the fact we can even access the same chat/mail networks ingame)

Yet none of cryptics games can go down for any sort of unexpect incedent/planned maintenance without ALL of their other games going down as well:P

Heh, yeh sure : the server arent the same servers : its not like all the STO server date is sitting on the exact same drives in the exact server racks 'fighting each other' for space, but their still located in the same place and they are still run by the same people.

Been working in networking most of my adult life, this is NOT a technical issue : this is purely a economic issue : Crytpic/PWE are indeed just totally skimpinig $$$ on bandwith and hardware infrastructure ( and more importantly people to maintain it )

LOOK THE EMPORER HAS NO CLOTHES!!!! Couldn't agree more
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited May 2013
    Mr. Worf make ready
    phasers and photon torpedoes
    stanbdy to fire!
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • sjokruhlicasjokruhlica Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    topset wrote: »
    Nobody. I'm one of the biggest TURISAS fans you're ever likely to meet. The Violin is also totally METAL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5e3SidgylI

Add some hurdy-gurdy and tin whistle in for good measure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb8WGig0MLU
  • txn8vtxn8v Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hydrodura wrote: »
    amen brother
    wish I knew what you said

some sort of news clipping about egypt
    "You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin charge around here." - Jane Cobb
  • ddoherty1011ddoherty1011 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All Rights reserved ;)

Someone Achnowledge me!!!!
  • porchsongporchsong Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    BACON EXPLOSION

Time: About 3 hours

2 pounds thick-cut sliced bacon
    1 1/2 pounds Italian sausage, casings removed
    3 tablespoons barbecue rub
    3/4 cup barbecue sauce.

1. Using 10 slices of bacon, weave a square lattice like that on top of a pie: first, place 5 bacon slices side by side on a large sheet of aluminum foil, parallel to one another, sides touching. Place another strip of bacon on one end, perpendicular to the other strips. Fold first, third and fifth bacon strips back over this new strip, then place another strip next to it, parallel to it. Unfold first, third and fifth strips; fold back second and fourth strips. Repeat with remaining bacon until all 10 strips are tightly woven.

2. Preheat oven to 225 degrees or light a fire in an outdoor smoker. Place remaining bacon in a frying pan and cook until crisp. As it cooks, sprinkle bacon weave with 1 tablespoon barbecue rub. Evenly spread sausage on top of bacon lattice, pressing to outer edges.

3. Crumble fried bacon into bite-size pieces. Sprinkle on top of sausage. Drizzle with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce and sprinkle with another tablespoon barbecue rub.

4. Very carefully separate front edge of sausage layer from bacon weave and begin rolling sausage away from you. Bacon weave should stay where it was, flat. Press sausage roll to remove any air pockets and pinch together seams and ends.

5. Roll sausage toward you, this time with bacon weave, until it is completely wrapped. Turn it so seam faces down. Roll should be about 2 to 3 inches thick. Sprinkle with remaining barbecue rub.

6. Place roll on a baking sheet in oven or in smoker. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees on a meat thermometer, about 1 hour for each inch of thickness. When done, glaze roll with more sauce. To serve, slice into 1/4 to 1/2-inch rounds.

Yield: 10 or more servings.
  • dantivirusdantivirus Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ivannanuke wrote: »
    We need bacon.

You can never go wrong with bacon!
  • bradchristopher1bradchristopher1 Member Posts: 307
    edited May 2013
    time to switch games, or go mow the lawn....get a life this isn't coming back up for at least another hour imho
  • shapeywhelmshapeywhelm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's up, im in
  • bgd3183bgd3183 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and to think i'm better in bed than in the kitchen.... just sayin

You do know teasing nerds is punishable in some countries!
  • dinos2012dinos2012 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trekie564 wrote: »
    ????wtf????
    trekie564 wrote: »
    me 13, nearly 14.

i figured so
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for your patience, Captains. Holodeck and Tribble are back up. See you in-game!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.