Options

Legacy of Romulus - Closed Beta - Round 1

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    dkshadow9498dkshadow9498 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sarek93 wrote: »
    Phase II?! Oh no. That means they are probably going to nix the update and turn it into a feature length movie to compete with Star Wars... (please tell me some Trekkies/Trekkers got that one).

As long as the Dev's don't suddenly move to a used car dealership in upstate NY to start doing new content. ;) (you'd have to be an even WORSE Trekkie to get THAT one).
    VADM William "Darkshadow" Shadow | Join Date: Apr 2009 |
    USS Immortal NX-93608-F (Oddyssey Tactical Cruiser)
    VADM Rogueshadow IRW Kirino Kosaka (Valdore Retrofit)
    LT General Morbo IKS Karac (Bortasqu War Cruiser)
    LT General Posu IKS Saya Takagi (Chel Grett Warship)
  • Options
    defraggerdefragger Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The sad part is that I've bought the pack nearly 2 weeks ago,and cant get a "jump start" on it.Kinda bites considering hard earned money was spent.:mad:
  • Options
    tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The kind of people who think spending money should cue jump them into a beta test are probably the last people on earth who should ever be invited to a beta test.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Au contraire my friend,i spend at least 4 hrs a day on here after work.And that $125 is in noway near what I spent in total.In Fact,I've gone without a few things just so I could get the pack,and that's how much I love the game."Quick to judge,but show's your slow to understand"(excerpt taken from Rush's song:"Witch Hunt");)
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The kind of people who think spending money should cue jump them into a beta test are probably the last people on earth who should ever be invited to a beta test.

Especially when you factor in that the legacy pack is only there to get you the discount on the ships after the expansion launches. They just want to believe that money buys everything.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sarek93 wrote: »
    Phase II?! Oh no. That means they are probably going to nix the update and turn it into a feature length movie to compete with Star Wars... (please tell me some Trekkies/Trekkers got that one).

But seriously I'm looking forward to the LoR and hope they get that new story content on there because I would rather not have to head into a half-finished, hastily-built species in 15 days. Even if they had to delay LoR a few weeks to get more testing in and make the content good, I would rather take that then end up in a world that still has bugs on holodeck that don't get ironed out until 3-4 weeks later.

weather its done or not it been announced for the 21st it releases then, bugs included so when the rest of the content does hit tribble I'd advise getting on and help find every bug possible so we don't have that many when it launches.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well Versed bughunter!.This was part of my gripe,lol.Either way,the bugs will affect us all depending who's perceptive,and whos simply in for gameplay,and new content:D
  • Options
    senseikriegersenseikrieger Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please give me an invite
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    played the latest offering on tribble today, mostly good audio overlay but in did notice some of the audio overlapping in some places, most notably when the tutorial dialogue overlaps with some other on screen dialogue. this made it very hard to hear what was being said by eather of the speaking parts although you mostly got the start of the first dialogue and the end of the second dialogue and only missed 10-20 seconds of the two where they overlapped.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    xxbrentisbeastxxxxbrentisbeastxx Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All I have is time, I would love to provide feedback and play through some rom content.:D
    "Saddle up. Lock and load." - Data

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hawks3052hawks3052 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, I'd liked to test, too. I hope they will have an Open Test weekend or something like this before release.
  • Options
    whoami4whoami4 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do we keep our accounts when the real deal comes out?
  • Options
    aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing from the test accounts, is transferred over to live Holodeck play. Save for the test reward, all else is scrap. hence why I restrained myself from much Romulus play.
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    whoami4 wrote: »
    Do we keep our accounts when the real deal comes out?

Yes and no. Yes in that any progress you make on the Tribble server will probably stay intact unless they do a server wipe. No in that when Holodeck (the live server) is updated, you won't have access to anything you did on Tribble. You will have to make a whole new Romulan captain. As the saying around here goes, "What happens on Tribble, stays on Tribble."
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter