test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Comments

• defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hypl wrote: »
    Welcome to Queue Trek Online: LAGacy of Romulus! :P

STO: WoW ~ STO World of Woe
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
  • dom1941dom1941 Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah this is ridiculous and I know I spelled Queue wrong the first time lol. I have t be at work at 3:30 PM and I want to play a little before I do. I understand that the new content has been added, I want to play it like everyone else but this wait time is crazy.

Yes it is and patience is vertue which I and a lot of other people lack, but at least Cryptic is doing their best to make sure everyone EVERYONE gets in, it will take a while but think of reward the wait will bring. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • armitasarmitas Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    12138 of 12314 - no way
    logout
  • omegasignasomegasignas Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To think somewhere Q is watching, laughing his TRIBBLE off as he yanks and plugs back in Ethernet cables to the server
  • hughes51hughes51 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is it likely to get better?
  • milner62milner62 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll go get the tin foil for your hat, just stay right there. In the meantime, dump everything you can onto the Exchange.

lol TRIBBLE that, mail the loot to me I'll put it to good use.
  • athuranathuran Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I logged in I was 3800/3800.

After almost an hour I'm 698/12354.

I going to be slightly unhappy if I lose my connection and have to login again.
  • emiluskalileemiluskalile Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dom1941 wrote: »
    Yes it is and patience is vertue which I and a lot of other people lack, but at least Cryptic is doing their best to make sure everyone EVERYONE gets in, it will take a while but think of reward the wait will bring. ;)

Yes, I have been waiting for Legacy of Romulus ever since it was announced. I have to wait like everyone else but At least Cryptic is trying their best.
  • gallothrixgallothrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The things we go through to play Romulans.
  • omegasignasomegasignas Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    once the hype cools down yeah, I was on the game earlier today for about 3 hours with much issue
  • saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    12,088 of 12,567. lol this is going to be awhile.
  • kirkryderkirkryder Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    HERES AN IDEA FOR YA, TAKE TRIBBLE OFFLINE FOR A FEW WEEKS SO HOLO CAN HAVE THE EXTRA SERVER SPACE AND CONNECTIONS...

SIMPLES!!!

If CRAPTIC HAD BRAINS THEY WOULD BE DANGEROUS...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.EliteDefenseStarfleet.com
    Best fleet in Star Trek Online...
    We even have our own merchandise!!! Come join us today...
    www.cafepress.com/elitedefensestarfleet
  • lorddoominatorlorddoominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I imagine part of the problem is ppl not logging out and just going afk on their new Romuclan toon that can't spend skill points.

Not the case!
    After a few minutes of inactivity, ppl are automatically logged off (not just now, but as far as I remember)... :P
  • nathanhunternathanhunter Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bet it goes up past 25k tonight, didn't quite make it last night.
  • broborabrobora Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    defiance12 wrote: »
    if this was banking you would lose costumers.

Unless is was the gaming equivalent of a 2% interest, no deposit / credit check mortgage, then the queues would be worse. That situation would also have disconnects, and gentle callers enjoying the luxurious hold music.
  • jnadrethjnadreth Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Star Trek: The Epic Romulan Queue
    Star Trek: Waiting in Line
    Star Trek: To Boldly Queue, Where No-one has Queued Before :D
  • thesisckothesiscko Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is just insane, at least let the people who paid money enter first... just non sense, are there monkeys running all this or what?
  • darkness01101darkness01101 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is completely unacceptable to have to wait to play a game I have spent almost 100 USD on, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER OVER THERE AND LET ME PLAY MY GAME:mad:

Spent $100 but not willing to pay the subscription that lets you jump to the top of the que ?

Then deal with it for a few days till the novelty wears off and it goes back to normal.. Im a lifer and not had to wait more than a min or two each time.
  • gallothrixgallothrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe I should play some Star Wars TOR instead.
    edited May 2013
    Daytime TV......Queue with Q XD:D
  • dom1941dom1941 Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I have been waiting for Legacy of Romulus ever since it was announced. I have to wait like everyone else but At least Cryptic is trying their best.
    Couldn't agree more and same here.:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    brobora wrote: »
    Unless is was the gaming equivalent of a 2% interest, no deposit / credit check mortgage, then the queues would be worse. That situation would also have disconnects, and gentle callers enjoying the luxurious hold music.

I have been "enjoying the music" for almost an hour now. lol
  • eviaxeviax Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Star Queue Online
    edited May 2013
    dom1941 wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more and same here.:D
    Yep, I will make a Romulan soon.
  • wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hate to break it to you folks, but at position 3214 i was ahead of at least one gold last night by almost 6000 and ahead of a few silvers as well.. Mind you there were over 20000 people inthe queue at the time so things were boggled, but still..
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • hagar3hagar3 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol what do we expect. We play star trek, expect q.
    In case no one can hear you...scream
  • erikthered907erikthered907 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems the last 1K is taking longer than the other 10K of spots... must be more people giving up at the higher numbers ;)
    Dammit J'mpok! I'm a warrior... not a PETA tagger!
  • platewearingbirdplatewearingbird Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    emtezero wrote: »
    Just to let you know Cryptic team:

I can understand logic of login queues. there is nothing wrong with them. But if you ever think of introducing "premium" ways to obey those queues i will simply find another game to spend my money. Nothing makes me more angry than greedy developers calling games free2play when they should be named pay2login.

thanks for paying attention to this post.

This is highly reminescent of old Silkroad Online.

Due to it's massive botting problem, every single one of the servers were full. People cried for YEARS about it.

Joymax's solution? Premium Gold Time. It cost a bit more than Gold Time you purchase to get 100% more exp, but it also made you a "preferred" customer and could log into a full server.

Effectively they sold you the ability to overload their servers.

What's worse is they tried to hide the fact that whenever someone with Premium time jumps in, it kicks a "free" player out.
    edited May 2013
    Star Trek British : Queue like you have never Queued before :D (Well that's what most British peeps do...I know...I live there lol)
  • inertialdampersinertialdampers Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Login queue 11,209 out of 12,929 - wtf?

This is Day 2 Cryptic and I am not amused.