What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Uniform Screenshot Gallery

Comments

• Options
    gurluasgurluas Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Heres the uniform of my Romulan Unificationist and her Boffs.
    The Captain variant of the uniform has a golden version of the Yesterday's Enterprise belt & chest band. Alongside shoulder pads. Tactical officers have the bandolier, my medic has the Medical bag. My Engineer have goggles and gadgets.

1n80eUW.jpg
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    gurluas wrote: »
    Heres the uniform of my Romulan Unificationist and her Boffs.
    The Captain variant of the uniform has a golden version of the Yesterday's Enterprise belt & chest band. Alongside shoulder pads. Tactical officers have the bandolier, my medic has the Medical bag. My Engineer have goggles and gadgets.

1n80eUW.jpg

Very nice. Did you use upper body armor or is that a shirt?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    vTCHirG.png

My Reman's stealth suit, for when subterfuge is the only means.
    BmEoUtJCcAAT0qc.jpg

For when going to deal with the Borg, to not stand out too much. :P
    tk79 wrote: »
    Upgraded "Cop" look:

brisson_cop.png

(Dyson Researcher costume, Tactical kit pieces, Voth boots)

Wooooooooowwww
  • Options
    gurluasgurluas Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Very nice. Did you use upper body armor or is that a shirt?

Upper body armor. It's the only way for a Romulan to have a combadge.
  • Options
    lebtronlebtron Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    2957e2-1398686402.png

Two new almost unused battle mechs for my away team.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    14045896952_faf17485d8_o.png

My Dyson costume for investigating the Sphere.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    taidyrtaidyr Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    New Away-Team Outfit:

QZiN41Z.jpg
  • Options
    alexlockheartalexlockheart Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    stupid question but how do you post pictures?
  • Options
    herbiehdykemanherbiehdykeman Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    question related to this thread:

Since the FED Diplomacy BOFFs are unable to wear Starfleet Uniforms, has anyone come up with any good solutions that work just as well?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nikkojtnikkojt Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    stupid question but how do you post pictures?

Find an image hosting site (I use imgur, it's pretty great), upload your image there, copy the URL (should end in the file extension of the image), paste it here, and put *your url* on it.
    I am NikkoJT, Foundry author and terrible player. Follow me!
    There used to be a picture here, but they changed signatures and I can't be bothered to replace it.
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ruler of the Empire.

screenshot_2014-04-28-05-27-35_zpsce38cf15.jpg

Who is this mysterious shadowed figure?

screenshot_2014-04-28-05-28-22_zpsf2bbbaf4.jpg

Perfect lighting environment for this outfit.

screenshot_2014-04-28-05-42-58_zps31925b9a.jpg
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    vilecalamitousvilecalamitous Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Since the FED Diplomacy BOFFs are unable to wear Starfleet Uniforms, has anyone come up with any good solutions that work just as well?

Not that I know of. My diplomacy boff is currently wearing the Voth uniform though which looks ok I guess. I did unlock the KHG style 1 costume somehow and he's able to wear it.

KHG - http://i.imgur.com/6c9X9oj.jpg
    Voth - http://i.imgur.com/SqCijEc.jpg
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Not that I know of. My diplomacy boff is currently wearing the Voth uniform though which looks ok I guess. I did unlock the KHG style 1 costume somehow and he's able to wear it.

Damn I wish I could do that.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    I got my Diplomacy BOff wearing the Dyson outfit and skirt.

She's Orion, so she would insist on keeping something smexy. Now if only she wasn't limited to the KDF color choices...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    jaymclaughlinjaymclaughlin Member Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Dyson Science Researcher

uniform_001.jpg
    animated.gif
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    m0rdr4k wrote: »
    My new Undine biotech armor from lobi store. Unlocked it as a costume. I am not actually wearing the original armor. It looks much better than I thought. :)

Frontside...
    18ye0y.jpg

Backside...
    rmka55.jpg

Theese images doesn't do it justice. Lots of the details on the armor actually has glowing effects.

Liking the Collector look there, any Mass Effect fan will get the reference
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
      edited May 2014

Omega Force sent me some liason officers.

fd2vfID.jpg
    • Options
      bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      Nothing really exciting ... Just my Rom girl ... And because it's "rarish" a couple of shots with Omega and KHG on a Romulan toon ...

Her "Retro" Outfit with Voth Light Soldier Boots, plus Tal Shiar Chest Gear and Belt (Black, Purple and Gold used as the colour options on all items) Store bought Romulan "Scarf" with the extra badge and tassles ...
      [IMG][/img]screenshot_2014-05-20-11-45-58_zps69c8dc4a.jpg

Omega (Pre S9 basic XI unlock version) Armor ... Her "Agent of Shield" look ... more like something a security guard from the 21st century would wear really, so I don't use this one much, and TBH even the Full Omega Armor is **** (Klingon eye patch for "effect") ...
      [IMG][/img]screenshot_2014-05-20-12-31-51_zps20ad0c7b.jpg

Finally the Klingon Honor Guard Armor With the Be'ves Chest Piece ...

This is the version now unlocked after completing the XII set, I haven't unlocked any other variants (if their is any?) Black and Red used throughout (WHY Cryptic can we not have ******* Purple?!?!?)

Again the 'Klingon Eye Patch for effect, and also used "Aged 1" as the complexion to give her a more "toughened ' look, Her two Female Orion BoFF's that accompany her to the Dyson Ground BZ, wear identical uniforms, except they are all black and they use the standard chest piece, not the Be'ves ... (just to note, the "Be'ves" appears to be essentially a "photograph" of a female chest, an not actually a 'cutout' and I assume it's designed to look "Klingonish" because it's ... ummm ... a bit hairy and sort of ... nasty ... lookin' really (unless you're into Klingon Women of course)
      [IMG][/img]screenshot_2014-05-20-12-32-15_zps576db6f6.jpg
      Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
      My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
    • Options
      edited May 2014
      Dyson Science Researcher

uniform_001.jpg

So 70s, so 80s... :D

And I love it
    • Options
      baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,343 Community Moderator
      edited May 2014
      rachelj88 wrote: »
      I hope you like these :)

Science
      sciencew.png

Engineering
      engineering.png

RachelJ88

How did you manage to get these pics? The only places I can manage to see my crew are in the Tailor (with the holodeck background :( ) and in the UI (but the images are too small).

Would love some advice on how best to capture pics of my crew to composite together, preferably with a plain background like the above.
      GrWzQke.png
      Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
      Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
      Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
      ----> Contact Customer Support <----
      Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
      Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
      Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
      Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    • Options
      artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
      edited May 2014
      How did you manage to get these pics? The only places I can manage to see my crew are in the Tailor (with the holodeck background :( ) and in the UI (but the images are too small).

Would love some advice on how best to capture pics of my crew to composite together, preferably with a plain background like the above.

I assume it's from the main status screen, where you equip your weapons etc.
      22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
      Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
      JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
      'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
      'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
      '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
      'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
      '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    • Options
      t0xsick2t0xsick2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      artan42 wrote: »

For whatever reason at my character select screen all it ever shows is me and not my boffs. Any Ideas?
    • Options
      lebtronlebtron Member Posts: 296 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      Dyson Science Researcher

uniform_001.jpg

Nice one. Where is that coat from?
    • Options
      jaymclaughlinjaymclaughlin Member Posts: 630 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      It's the Dyson coat from the Fleet Spire :)
      animated.gif
    • Options
      baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,343 Community Moderator
      edited May 2014
      artan42 wrote: »

Well, that's what I was thinking, too. I can't seem to get my screencaps as clear as this, though. I've tried increasing the renderscale, but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference since the fullbody picture box within the UI is such a small area of the overall screen.
      GrWzQke.png
      Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
      Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
      Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
      ----> Contact Customer Support <----
      Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
      Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
      Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
      Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    • Options
      bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
      edited May 2014
      t0xsick2 wrote: »
      For whatever reason at my character select screen all it ever shows is me and not my boffs. Any Ideas?

The bridge officers that appear on the Character Select screen are from you "standard" away team. Perhaps you don't have any selected?
    • Options
      t0xsick2t0xsick2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      bberge1701 wrote: »
      The bridge officers that appear on the Character Select screen are from you "standard" away team. Perhaps you don't have any selected?

Good call, thank you!
    • Options
      azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      Aznia Deet
      49o2.jpg

Mirror Aznia Deet
      vh0m.jpg
    • Options
      azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      Edinger Deet
      gbk0.jpg

Bandus Deet
      z3b00.jpg

Telsia Deet
      qxxd9.jpg
    • Options
      kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      0b9jDc4.jpg?1
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p