What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Uniform Screenshot Gallery

Comments

• dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited July 2014
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Oh my goooooooooood. but that explains what the Devs are listening to when they are "deving"... :D

But I rather meant something like this http://youtu.be/slYW7kkHyI4
  • yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    And which division is "bikini" :P

Personal consultant. :D :P :D
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
    edited July 2014
    dressskirt-crop.png

This isn't anything too special, but I added the Academy skirt to the official Odyssey dress uniform and thought it looked pretty good.
  • alan1701halan1701h Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    dressskirt-crop.png

This isn't anything too special, but I added the Academy skirt to the official Odyssey dress uniform and thought it looked pretty good.

I like that! Nice job!
  • jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm debating a change in my standard Odyssey uniform. I'm currently using this on two of my Fed toons:
    9H2M076.jpg

But I cooked up another uniform that's really growing on me more than the longcoat. I call it "Wrath of All Good Things":
    sPhughi.jpg

Not sure which to roll with. :\

EDIT: Also not sure if I want to switch to the Odyssey combadge or stick with Alt Future. Leaning towards Alt Future, but I don't hate the Odyssey one either.
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    edited July 2014
    I dunno. I'm leaning towards standardizing WoAGT. The longcoat is just too much unbroken color even for my taste.

I'm toying with the idea of slapping together an even more WoK-y scheme for the dress uniform - basically burgundy with the stripes (and therefor straps like classic WoK) in division colors. I suppose I'm not really going to find a happy medium between the AGT and WoK looks. It's always gonna look like one is trying way too hard to be the other. I'll probably put it together anyway and show it just because...

Anyway, finally got around to standardizing a Bortasqu uniform. Behold!
    cd3XXnm.jpg

Command variant uses the dress collar and shoulders with the warrior gauntlets for the layered look. Captains and commanders get similar uniforms, with commanders lacking only the sash.

Warrior version uses Guardian gauntlets for a lighter look with standard Warrior everything else, minus sash. (That Gorn is 7'7", I have no idea why he's so short in the lineup...)

Operative version is as advertised.

Color scheme was intended as a sort of TOS throwback but then I googled TOS klingons and realized I had the sleeve and shirt colors totally reversed. I tried fixing it but the torso sections don't look very good in lighter colors. Still, the colors are more or less right - a TOS-ish throwback gold-esque coupled with a more modern blue-grey armored look. I think it quite suits them. I just wish the sash had some decor and one of the boot variants had spikes.
    edited July 2014
    Wow, nice Bortasqu' uniforms. I swear I can't do anything that looks good with that uniform. I even tried copying the one Koren wears and it still looked awful to me -- I went back to my old TNG-style armor.

Funny that one of the first things I tried doing with it was also a TOS throwback, but I did the colors right, realized how bad the chest armor looked, and tossed the idea. Doing it reversed works much better with that top.

As for your Gorn, the tailor automatically scales the character model to fit as you adjust height. Try moving the height slider up and down quickly -- the scaling lags behind enough for it to be noticeable.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Captain Kathryn Beringer with S'Rel and Lynn Kalmar out to save a Dyson Sphere:

xqNGKuD.jpg
  • captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    well as season 9.5 my crew went for a new updated look, using most of the Odyssey parts plus using two of the Jupiter belts.
    screenshot_2014-07-25-10-24-12_zpsf8a175ce.jpg
    screenshot_2014-07-25-10-51-13_zps24ef7835.jpg
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    screenshot_2014-06-19-13-12-02_zps3e29fb3f.jpg

:eek::P:D

/10char
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited July 2014

/10char

First thought XD
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
    edited July 2014
    angrytarg wrote: »

LOL, normally it renders him with a mankini.

• warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    starfleet1_zpsdc39900d.jpg

Odyssey

A different take than the usual black heavy uniforms of late for Starfleet. I was going to go a traditional TWOK style with red coats for all with black lowers, but opted for a more solid, brighter color. Starfleet Academy Skirt and Heels go well with the Odyssey uniform.

I drifted away from heavy division colors usage. Division stripes are still standard STO fare, but I went with the old Wrath of Khan uniform "division" color of white for Command personnel. In this case for this character and crew, white division color is reserved only for the Captain and First Officer.

starfleet3_zps0c2c95de.jpg

Same Captain again at Starfleet Academy. Also, the Odyssey Belt loops are incorrectly placed. They make the belt loops go over the dress coat "flap" opening on the front right side.

starfleet2_zps5b3d7496.jpg

I've always been a huge fan of The Wrath of Khan uniforms since I first saw the movie as a kid. Yes, I know the BOFF 2nd from the right needs a darker red tone for the jacket. Also, of all the uniforms Star Trek has had, the "Monster Maroons" by far were the most detailed and sophisticated with different devices and far more division colors.

rom1_zps25881523.jpg

Romulan Republic uniforms with my Lib.Borg Rom ENG, alongside D'Vex, Satra, Veril, and whats-her-face from the Rom Embassy.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    starfleet1_zpsdc39900d.jpg

Odyssey

A different take than the usual black heavy uniforms of late for Starfleet. I was going to go a traditional TWOK style with red coats for all with black lowers, but opted for a more solid, brighter color. Starfleet Academy Skirt and Heels go well with the Odyssey uniform.

I drifted away from heavy division colors usage. Division stripes are still standard STO fare, but I went with the old Wrath of Khan uniform "division" color of white for Command personnel. In this case for this character and crew, white division color is reserved only for the Captain and First Officer.

starfleet3_zps0c2c95de.jpg

Same Captain again at Starfleet Academy. Also, the Odyssey Belt loops are incorrectly placed. They make the belt loops go over the dress coat "flap" opening on the front right side.

starfleet2_zps5b3d7496.jpg

I've always been a huge fan of The Wrath of Khan uniforms since I first saw the movie as a kid. Yes, I know the BOFF 2nd from the right needs a darker red tone for the jacket. Also, of all the uniforms Star Trek has had, the "Monster Maroons" by far were the most detailed and sophisticated with different devices and far more division colors.
    Nice uniforms, I like the return of the Monster Maroon division colors.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
    edited July 2014
    Uncropped because I'm lazy
    mOdQgvv.jpg
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ...Romulan Republic uniforms with my Lib.Borg Rom ENG, alongside D'Vex, Satra, Veril, and whats-her-face from the Rom Embassy.
    Great uniform set on your Romulans. I'd love to know the costume pieces/colors you're using on your captain, if you wouldn't mind sharing?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • sirokksirokk Member Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited July 2014

/10char

Stretch Armstrong? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stretch_Armstrong

XD
    Star Trek Battles Channel - Play Star Trek like they did in the series!Avatar: pinterest-com/pin/14003448816884219Are you sure it isn't time for a "colorful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
    SCE ADVISORY NOTICE: Improper Impulse Engine maintenance can result in REAR THRUSTER LEAKAGE. ALWAYS have your work inspected by another qualified officer.
    edited July 2014
    Great uniform set on your Romulans. I'd love to know the costume pieces/colors you're using on your captain, if you wouldn't mind sharing?

I'm not stingy, so here it is:

Rom Helmet 22nd Cent: B1, P1

Upper
    Romulan Veteran Gold E4, I16, A1, A16
    Badge Romulan Veteran 4 A16
    Sash Romulan 24th Century A8, B1, A16, A16
    Hands Republic Dress Uniform I24
    Wrist L
    Romulan Fed 2 A9, B5, D3, N9
    Wrist R
    Romulan Fed 1 P1, A4, C4, P18
    Undershirt Romulan Veteran I24, D9

Lower Uniform Pants Tight
    Belt Romulan 2th Century No Loop B1, B1, A16, A16
    Lower Romulan Republic 1 I21 x3
    Feet Romulan Republic B18, A17, B17

For the rest of that character's bridge crew, I alternate randomly between Romulan Republic upper and lower but maintain the same color scheme. No division colors, keep that to the "Blue Side" of the Neutral Zone. Despite the great variation between Rom Republic uniforms, you can keep it "uniform" in appearance yet varied at the same time, which is nice.

I use no Reman uniforms. The Remans maintain the same Republic uniforms as their Romulan comrades.
    XzRTofz.gif
    edited July 2014
    sirokk wrote: »

Good likeness I would say.

/10char

• lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm not stingy, so here it is...
    Awesome, thanks for sharing!
    For the rest of that character's bridge crew... Despite the great variation between Rom Republic uniforms, you can keep it "uniform" in appearance yet varied at the same time, which is nice...
    Agreed! It's one of my favorite points on the Rom costumes... You can all look the same while simultaneously looking unique.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
    edited August 2014
    More Romulan Uniforms

romuniforms_zps0ea6cd70.jpg
    XzRTofz.gif
  • kelltaniskelltanis Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    2821562.jpg

My version of the Marine Dress Blue uniform of the 25th century for my Bolian Starfleet Marine.
    edited August 2014
    kelltanis wrote: »
    2821562.jpg

My version of the Marine Dress Blue uniform of the 25th century for my Bolian Starfleet Marine.

Pretty good likeness, I would say.

/10char

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited August 2014
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tk79 wrote: »
    Upgraded "Cop" look...
    You'll probably want the outfits pictured here to find its way into the Z-store Sometime Soon.
  • azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I played around with the Long Bortas'q coat, along with some Romulan gear, and came up with this badass "24th Century Paladin" style for my Trill-Vorta hybrid.

E0FXhV.png
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    azniadeet wrote: »
    I played around with the Long Bortas'q coat, along with some Romulan gear, and came up with this badass "24th Century Paladin" style for my Trill-Vorta hybrid.
    Considering Vorta are grown, how did this happen? :eek:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222