What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TSI reacts to season 7

124»

Comments

• maicake716maicake716 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    broken1981 wrote: »
    i take it you never came across nova core or sob eh? if you want to put it in the devs faces by using this bs in pvp your doing it wrong. all your doing is frustrating the hell out of good players that chose not to abuse this TRIBBLE. geko thinks we all dont know how to make a build and he will not listen to anyone. he think he knows best. if you plan to show the devs how bad consoles is then make a post titled to bort. he comes in to talk every now and then. but people need to tone it down a bit. sorry to burst your bubble but this is a pve game. just look at the pvp history of sto. think that should explain my point. but its the players job to police thier own build. either go for pure skill or go for bs console builds. but when good fleets resort to bs then well.........sorry but lack of respect to you no matter how good you may be.

except that bort really doesnt have any power in deciding what can be done to pvp. so talking to him is like talking to a pet cat. it makes you feel better but it doesnt actually do anything.

most tsi people dont use consoles, but the ones that do use them effectivly. if asked they are supposed to unequip them (premade settings or if you see them in the ques just ask them too)

and yes, ive run into sob and nova core. and yes we've had losses and wins against them. thats the way the game is.

car comes with sport mode.
    youre told you go to hell if you use it.

you paid for it but told not to use it....

the underlying problem here is cryptic. not using the consoles doesnt solve anything, yet the entire community has not tried to all use the consoles to see what happens.
    mancom wrote: »
    Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
    Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
    Do you even Science Bro?
  • grindsmygears1grindsmygears1 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    We should all start logging if we're going to die as well. When we log back in at spawn, let's hit cloak or MES and run to the edge of the map where the other team can't find us to stalemate the match. I mean if cryptic allows us to logout in combat, then I'm not really a douche bag for doing it, am I? If so, then if we're all douche bags, we'll eventually send a message to cryptic.
  • sonicshowersonicshower Member Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    We should all start logging if we're going to die as well. When we log back in at spawn, let's hit cloak or MES and run to the edge of the map where the other team can't find us to stalemate the match. I mean if cryptic allows us to logout in combat, then I'm not really a douche bag for doing it, am I? If so, then if we're all douche bags, we'll eventually send a message to cryptic.

How bout just dont play? Seems less... masochistic
    sh2sxc7.gif
  • fearganfeargan Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    :rolleyes: Normally I'd be all for some popcorn and lulz, but this horse is dead. It's been dead and it isn't even funny to watch you all beat it anymore.

Let this thread die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    UNFOUND.NET
  • snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Cryptic are so good at PvP, that they make entire fleets leave the game.

Go Cryptic! :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mavhaxmavhax Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    kharns wrote: »
    We've thought about it, but the general feeling is that we enjoyed the game for what it was at the time, but none of us really want to see what it has become under the p2w design. I know I personally left on a high note with Stegi's going away event. If the game ever becomes competitive we'll look into it, but it seems it hasnt changed.

To Jorfy - I will be playing MWO, just not with you ;)

Does that mean you'll play with me? :P

Thread Topic: the only time I play STO anymore is when MWO is down for a patch. but when I play I play clean.
    The lionshare of sto's population (what little remains) is so bad we don't need cheese guys. Also tric mines? really devoras? Those weapons are laughably bad. Moar AOE and Intercept mode. Seriously, I could probably vape half the population with a shuttle. Jeeze. Don't make me regret joining TSI devoras. :P
  • houseofcritzhouseofcritz Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    mavhax wrote: »
    Does that mean you'll play with me? :P

Thread Topic: the only time I play STO anymore is when MWO is down for a patch. but when I play I play clean.
    The lionshare of sto's population (what little remains) is so bad we don't need cheese guys. Also tric mines? really devoras? Those weapons are laughably bad. Moar AOE and Intercept mode. Seriously, I could probably vape half the population with a shuttle. Jeeze. Don't make me regret joining TSI devoras. :P

You can come play with us ;) just bring some ECM with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote of the week:
    sollvax wrote: »
    a pure cannon build is always less effective than original starfleet specs

correct build is as it comes out of the factory
  • mavhaxmavhax Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'll probably be on your TS tonight :)
    11pm+ EST

I don't have any mechs that haz ECM capability though. Just Rawr Dragons, a couple of kitty cats, and as luck would have it the non ECM Cicada LOL (once I get the cash I'll be buying a Raven at some point though)
  • bblbrxbblbrx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I already post on the Nova Core thread, but I want to told you almost the same things :

I play a lot of Pvp (with my KDF toon Burpoowheel) and we met a lot of time TSI and I.
    In my opinion, TSI are simply the best around here and I always enjoy fighting against you (I died a lot, sure, but that's normal, as, when we saw you, half of our team log out.

In my opinion, P2W is nonsens (as we can have every single OP console for free) and I can't understand why this skill or this ability would be less "honorable" than an other. Btw it's pvp, the purpose is not fighting with honor but winning (and for that surviving, first). So yes, you should use everythings you can and do not listen to complainers.

You're the best guys, I told you sincerly, from my little experience, and I'm so sad seeing you so affected by a group of complainer.
    Cardassian "Pirate-Adventurer-Flirty" Captain Zerf "Bob" Burpoowheel
    From the impressive Star-Sloop Obsidian Shrike
  • futurecaptainfuturecaptain Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    paxottoman wrote: »
    You guys chose to be bad guys? Horizon isn't going to like this. And you know what his motto is...

Anyway, go tric some pugs now. See how much people will look up to you guys after this.

Nobody looks up to them anymore anyway. Most of the original greats are gone from tsi. Tsi is just a collection of pugmade noobs now.
  • mclemay29mclemay29 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm just glad you guys are still pew pewing!!!

LeMay

Former TSI/182nd member :D