Install Arc
Options

These are the STO Forums

Comments

• Options
    rjam0rjam0 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hi Captains,

This is your friendly reminder that these are the STO forums -- this is also the STO PvP Feedback sub-forum. Threads about other topics, including other games, will be moved or removed. Creation of these posts or threads falls under the forum rules as "Spamming". Breaking this rule will lead to moderation from myself and the Community Mod team.

I understand the PvP Community's frustration and can empathize with it -- if you're playing another game, that's okay! But discuss it on their boards, not here. If one of you would like to make a thread in Ten Forward to be used for MWO, or any other game (there is already one for SWTOR), I'm okay with that. All subsequent posts or threads about that game will be merged with that one thread.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thanks Brandon!
  • Options
    gx4th23gx4th23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Sorry but I'm not like you guys. I'm not going to leave because you think it looks grim. I will stay to the bitter end. Hell you never know, PvP might get so much better and when it does, I promise you guys are going to come running back like you never left.

But my point is, why leave that game?

Go do whatever it is you do, I got a Fleet to run, new players to train on the way to PvP, PvE Elite, Doffs, Fleet Actions, Starbase, New Romulus... Heck I could go on. I'm willing to wait for it to get better. So shoo. MWO and those Pandas are waiting on ya :P

Spoken like a true fanboy. Thank you so much for the laughs. I had a bet that you were going to express undying loyalty, and I won a 10 from it. Thanks again!
    "No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." -Logimo
  • Options
    starcommando101starcommando101 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    gx4th23 wrote: »
    Spoken like a true fanboy. Thank you so much for the laughs. I had a bet that you were going to express undying loyalty, and I won a 10 from it. Thanks again!

Aww well glad I could make your day!

Fanboy? naw not so much. Unlike someone who has been "PvPing since 1997"

Spend that 10 on those bullets for MWO! Heard you gonna need it!

:D
    The Average PvP player
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1) Teamwork and timing is #1
    2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
    3) You are going to die, just get back up
  • Options
    tick0tick0 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    mrkollins wrote: »
    Seriously? you guys are charging for that?

Im my T4 fleet we have like over 300 ships, because we have choose to do the 500 XP + 5 Ships proyect all the time.

If any of you guys need a T4 ship just let me know, we'ill give it to you for free.

OMG, I have wasted 10 million ECs on Inner Circle. Damnit! :o
    star_trek_razzle_dazzle_by_schematization-d37701m.gif
    @f4tamy | Sad Pandas
  • Options
    thishorizonthishorizon Member Posts: 1,158
    edited November 2012
    Brandon,

i think you need to be careful with how you deal with this thread. maybe take some feedback back to the department heads.

you have several of gamings top team pvp'rs giving you feedback on a game they love.

have fun kill bad guys
  • Options
    criminiuscriminius Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Brandon,

i think you need to be careful with how you deal with this thread. maybe take some feedback back to the department heads.

you have several of gamings top team pvp'rs giving you feedback on a game they love.

have fun kill bad guys

Indeed. The best part of this game was not the game itself. It was and is the people who played it.

Thanks guys and keep up the good fight!

Ps MWO has its own set if issues.
    On another note I really hope that star citizen takes off.
  • Options
    travelingmastertravelingmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    PWE wants our games to have the best PvP experience possible, as does Cryptic. We all want PvP to be fun and exciting. You've seen Borticus in this forum talking about changes and working on balance, you've seen my interest in the Boot Camp, and there are discussions happening behind the scenes with devs who don't post on the forums.

You must think us fools, if you're just gonna throw out the usual 'oh, we care about PvP! Really!' line. PvPers in STO have been getting that from Cryptic since the first season.

Please understand, we have a lot of trouble believing promises from someone who is, no offense, just a mouthpiece for Cryptic. Especially combined with Cryptic's tendency to break promises and make vague pronouncements that have little or no basis in reality.

If the dev team is not willing to, straight up, post a blog/thread SPECIFICALLY detailing EXACTLY what's being WORKED ON for PvP (no more vague announcements to get the crowd excited, or market the content, or blogs about 'plans' to do something), including ironclad deadlines regarding when the material is supposed to come out (Season 8, Season 9, what have you). . .kindly don't say anything. At this point, the shallow, empty PR does more harm than good.

The PvE community might not care about being treated like mindless consumers to be siphoned of cash (hence all the lockbox gimmicks and gimmick ships). . . but the PvP community is clearly tired of it.
    My PvP toon is Krov, of The House of Snoo. Beware of my Hegh'ta of doom.
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hrmmm, the reasons for the MWO spam - just does not jibe with all the MWO spam.

It's not a "X game does this great, it would be awesome if Cryptic could work something like that into STO." sort of thing.

It's more like "You guys suck, I'm taking my ball and going to find somebody else to play with. Waaah, waaah, waaah." sort of thing.

Frankly, it's annoying. Not annoying enough to have reported - just well - childish as Hell. One can picture the stereotypical cliques in some teen show or movie, you know, where there's the head cheerleader and the pair that follows her around. She smirks at something she doesn't like, turns around and walks off - the duo chirp in with some nonsense.

That's what it looks like.

The intention may have been something else... but, lol - it comes off as something far different.

Yeah, that is exactly what it is. :P I'm a lifetime user, so Cryptic has got me for life even if I play another game. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You are no pvper. So let's get this straight. Do you spends hours and hours on mechanics, constant testings and pushing beyond the limits? No.

Neither do most people who play in the queues. Most just take the builds of others and use them without much thought put it into them. Yet that would not disqualify them from being a PvPer.

If we used that rigid definition of yours, then only people in premades or diligent players would fall into that category. That is ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dalnar83dalnar83 Member Posts: 2,420 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think the MWO spam is childish at best. Most of us here can agree that pvp in sto is neglected for years, and it is the synonm for wasted potential. However, spamming this subforum about other game (which not all of as are fond of), won't change that.

It will only yield you hit from forum ban hammer and make you self-proclaimed martyrs of the community....or maybe no....

As was said, if you need to talk about MWO, make a thread about it in ten forward.
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
  • Options
    pveheropvehero Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    maicake716 wrote: »
    i think the history of the games attitude towards pvp has been pretty clear, and so is their plans for what theyre doing to pvp.

I call BS!

I refuse to believe there are any plans for PvP. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    pvehero wrote: »
    I call BS!

I refuse to believe there are any plans for PvP. ;)

I believe they plan to update the UI GFX for the PvP que as they are updating the Pve Que UI to make it look more attractive..... oh wait never mind they just did the pve que ui didn't they. lol

PvP is so important they couldn't even spend 5 min copy and pasting that code over. hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    dalnar83dalnar83 Member Posts: 2,420 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I believe they plan to update the UI GFX for the PvP que as they are updating the Pve Que UI to make it look more attractive..... oh wait never mind they just did the pve que ui didn't they. lol

PvP is so important they couldn't even spend 5 min copy and pasting that code over. hehe

I'm not sure if anyone of us here in pvp forum wan'ts that UI tbh. It does not show number of players in queue....:confused:
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    dalnar83 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if anyone of us here in pvp forum wan'ts that UI tbh. It does not show number of players in queue....:confused:

Amen, especially since they are taking OFF the private queues as of tomorrow for both PvE and PvP.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    fakehilbertfakehilbert Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Amen, especially since they are taking OFF the private queues as of tomorrow for both PvE and PvP.
    Wow. The one thing that ever came close to being some kind of pvp content addition, private queues, gets disabled?

Cryptic truly cares about PVP.
  • Options
    aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I for one appreciate people posting where there off to on this forum and WHY.

Perhaps Cryptic will at some point understand they have made a few errors along the way. There is a lot to love about STO no doubt... there is also things the competition is doing better.

Yes Cryptic has completely ignored PvP for 3 years. Its not shocking that they would loose customers to a superior PvP product.

Lets be frank... when you cancel your SUB to any game the Devs almost always ask you point blank WHY you have done so. In most cases they even ask what game you are off to play.

Seems to me people coming in here and explaining exactly why they are leaving or have left and what they have found is good info for Cryptic. Its real insight into what there competition is doing that there PAYING ex(or not yet ex) customers have found value in. (most good developers steal features that paying customers leave for and add them to their own games).

People posting in depth about other games are filling out that exit card in a more detailed way... not just selecting the "left for other game" drop down box... they explain What they found over there. If Cryptic is smart they would use this info to improve there own product. (in most cases those players that left still care about STO or at least the people still here so its in everyones interests to LISTEN right)

Now I understand you may not want real long winded conversations about competing product. No one does... however the fact that its happening HERE and not THERE... should be taken as a sign that people honestly want YOU to notice what is happening. Absorb what it is they are saying... go and take a good look at the competition (I have no doubt you do that already)... most importantly find away to steal there thunder.
    THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE REALLY HOPING YOU WILL DO... not post threads saying don't talk about the guy down the street guys.

I agree with you up to a certain point, i think its okay to tell people you're going, i think its okay to tell them where, i also think its okay to go into vivid detail so as the provide clear feedback for Bran to pass on.

What I DONT agree with is the same half dozen people derailing threads and brown-nosing MWO until its no longer clear what the thread is on about. We already have somebody for wasting time on our forums, we don't need a load more.

You're all leaving, thats sad. Would i like you to stay and play? Of course! Do i want to read about a game i have no interest in on another MMO's sub forum? No. If you are going then go already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • Options
    pveheropvehero Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Wow. The one thing that ever came close to being some kind of pvp content addition, private queues, gets disabled?

Cryptic truly cares about PVP.
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    They are also disabling private PvE queues. They probably want to do that for some time to gather more data.

I'm think they just broke them by accident, and didn't have time to fix them before the patch deadline.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I agree with you up to a certain point, i think its okay to tell people you're going, i think its okay to tell them where, i also think its okay to go into vivid detail so as the provide clear feedback for Bran to pass on.

What I DONT agree with is the same half dozen people derailing threads and brown-nosing MWO until its no longer clear what the thread is on about. We already have somebody for wasting time on our forums, we don't need a load more.

You're all leaving, thats sad. Would i like you to stay and play? Of course! Do i want to read about a game i have no interest in on another MMO's sub forum? No. If you are going then go already.

Thats the thing... everyone of us that has been in the game for more then a few months knows people that have left. They haven't come here and went on about hey I'm going to GW2... or I'm going back to Rift... or Eve... Ect Ect...

Most people simply don't do that... some folk don't like to stir the pot... others simply don't care about Cryptic enough to fight for STO.

My reaction is more to Cryptics typical reaction which is to delete the Goodbye threads (which I still don't see anywhere in there forum policy stated that doing so is in violation of anything at all)... and never mind one of them in fact started a troll thread... I know hes not going to be happy that I wrote that. However lets face facts by all definitions this thread falls into well that definition doesn't it ? (well perhaps not completely... I mean there are worse offenders around here that are good at starting such threads... don't seeing as they had to edit 2 of the posts on the first page... it got a reaction anyway. lol)

I made a bunch of store references earlier and I think it applies here as customers are customers. If one has an issue with something and goes off the tracks and rants and raves ect... could be an isolated unhappy thomas. However when the numbers of those customers grow... you have to assume the other customers of the same product are equally unhappy. I would bet that for almost everyone in this thread if they treated there customers/clients whatever in there own professions with similar methods they would find themselves unemployed/bankrupt.

We all know PvP in this game is salvageable... and I don't think anyone expects sweeping changes with in a week or anything even close to that... However someone like the BIG boss Mr. Stahl needs to chime in... say this is my Plan going forward to correct the issue... even if its a long term plan. Or they need to be honest and say there is no plan to ever correct PvP and their customers could decide if the PvE and the IP is worth being a customer... if thats there vision own it right ?

Just like in that retail store there comes a point where you have X number of unhappy customers... where it becomes time for the poor front line guy (yes that would be our forum mods / bran ... and the devs that communicate with us ) to get the tap on the shoulder from there boss who says... ok let me handle this. Whats the problem ?

I know the mods don't like us being hard on any of the devs... however lets be honest. Its the point in the customer / service provider relationship where things should get escalated to a higher level and a proper boss would step in and assist their employees. I know in all my years of having people report to me... I would have NEVER let any of them hang out to dry the things have seemed to happen around here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    webdeathwebdeath Member Posts: 1,570 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Branflakes,

While you may participate in PVP, and you may be able to simpithize with the fact that PVP in Star Trek Online has recived such low amounts of attention, it is still almost insulting for you to say that the Development team of Star Trek Online knows of our plight, and are making plans to work on PVP every season, however they then have nothing to come foward in each season to give PVP that "jolt" it needs to breath back life into it again.

I think the biggest most overlooked thing that Cryptic has failed to realize, from my point of view, is PVPers would be happy if a new map or two to was released. And not just on the Ground, but space as well.

And if you and borticus, and the rest of Cryptic know that PVP is in such dire straights, what is taking so god damned long to give us even one scrap of content to play with? PVE is all fine and dandy (when it promotes playing Star Trek Online) but the lack of PVP in Star Trek Online for what's coming up on 3 years is not just insulting, it's disgusting and makes the game unsatisfying.

To give a really great example.. Imagine if World of ******** their only PVP was allowing players to challange one another randomly. And to top it off, there was no Gear except for PVE.. Would you want to PVP in that? I know I wouldn't. And then imagine if the game's skills weren't balanced for that only PVP.. Same for the gear. You'd have basically what we have here.

Perhaps instead of telling us "we're working on PVP.. it'll be awesome in the next season" every season.. why not do something that would also make PVPers happy..

Give PVP Map creation control.. to the Foundry. Let foundry Authors create the next best PVP Map.

Now I'm not saying this would solve all of Cryptic's problems, but from how I see it, giving the Players the ability to make their own PVP areas to play in, even if it's simply either a cap and hold map, or an Arena, but with a different design it would be a fun way to PvP and maybe even get more people to become Foundry Authors.

The next step would be to do a Skill/Powers/Weapons Balance pass. Not only that, but perhaps making a set of internal rules for our current Level cap on what constitutes as OP concerning Gear, Ship/Kit combinations, and Skill/Boff/Doff/Item/Other power interactions. Because as it stands now, it's becoming down right silly crazy with how things get released and how "Over Powered" some parts of the game become when they get released. (Looking at you Lockbox Ships)

With a healthy Supply of PVP maps, and a well balanced system in place, New map Styles, and new ways to PVP could finally be released. Such as Fleet vs Fleet via Star Bases. A True War for the Klingon Empire and the Federation involving multiple Star Systems not just the Neutral zone.

I honestly think that STO could take a page from WoW's book and let Earth and the Klingon Homeworld be Staging areas for Raiding Parties to come in and "take over" for a short while. Where the Players could be called into help the NPCs defend Quo'nos or Earth.

So there you have it. Yet more suggestions to mull around in the Development heads during the current en masse heiatus currently going on with mutiple players moving over to other games while you finally get things in gear for PVP. Because 3 years is a long enough wait. And instead of Claiming to know about the problem, do something about it for a change. Other wise, from my experience, you can expect more of the same that you'd have to moderate and deal with.

And if this isn't good enough suggestions, comments, or Ideas, then I honestly have no further Idea on what else could be said or done to actually get the development of Star Trek Online PVP in gear.

Teapower/Web Death/Kilawpilath
    You think that your beta test was bad?
    Think about this:
    American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    havamhavam Member Posts: 1,735 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Except, this is not being done. I had to remove a thread asking about a new map and new skill introduced in MWO. I know what's going on here, guys :cool:

PWE wants our games to have the best PvP experience possible, as does Cryptic. We all want PvP to be fun and exciting. You've seen Borticus in this forum talking about changes and working on balance, you've seen my interest in the Boot Camp, and there are discussions happening behind the scenes with devs who don't post on the forums.

But, the actions in these forums actually make people not want to your comments and then your suggestions and feedback won't be seen. So please keep things STO related -- it will be better for PvP in the long run. If there is a mechanic that works great in another game that you would like to see come to STO, that's valid feedback and welcome (as long as the thread is created as a "hey, this would be cool for STO"). But asking for spec help or map help in another game is not welcome.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    this line just doesn't cut it anymore, everytime you repeat it, you only infuriate those of us who have been here since long before F2P wanting to pew. You care so friggin much about PvP that you, despite 1.5 years of feedback on FA, still don't reward teamwork in PvE! you have a trinity game, and you punish non tac/scorts twice in your PvE. So let me repeat once more:

Not single thing has happened for pvp in three years, we even lost a whole game mode (space assault, and now private queues, you're welcome). no matter how much you tell us the DEVs care, its blatantly obvious that they don't. FM for pvp nope, Omega marks for Kerrat, nope. ....THe only thing their mulling in their heads, is what OP broken console to release next to make ensure PvP keep going down the sink. They are pretty good at that, kudos where they are due.

THe tone of these forums has nothing to do with the current state of the game that is 100% the result of cryptics neglect. If it weren't for STOked voldemort would still be around. We have submitted bug reports, repro steps, and received forum banns for discussing voldmort 6 MONTHS!!! before a certain dev went on STOKed and was completely taken by suprise, about what was happening.

It never was, and never will be the "tone" of these forums that turns STO pvp into the stinking pile it is in. This forum has produce more high quaity feedback on the mechanics of the game, then any other part, jsut to be ignored time and time again. Bort admitting that something is OP, but going live anyway, is not doing squad. Except for just that, a Dev admiting the blatantly obvious.

so please, I'm sick of listening to this but the recent turn to blame the community is just adding insult to this.

While it is clear that a balance pass that takes premade action into account, is beyond the capabilities of crytpic, I really don't see how repeated insults "warzone" and attack on the community are helping at all.

Oh but please provide feedback from tirbble, our own QnA after all doesn't know what its doing. Do you want our testing feedback or not, if we are to rude why even ask.
  • Options
    aldo1rainealdo1raine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    That is just a prognosis, and one that should be easy to grasp. No "blaming" in there.

Troll!!!! You didn't need to call Havam an idiot, you are mean!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nerf Klinks, Buff Rommies
  • Options
    linkdown1linkdown1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    pvp update

Private queues are currently disabled for both PvE and PvP

mwo
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Ya its fantastic....

Wednesday "We are really committed to providing a quality PvP experience."

Wednesday Evening ""HEY you stop your complaining or I'm turning this thing right around"

Thursday "We have removed arranged pvp matches from our game.... now behave and don't make us take out the wooden spoon."

lmao I swear its like a bad Greek comedy... a fat man in Klingon Drag is going to come out any second with a wooden spoon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shimmerlessshimmerless Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Oh, ah... I feel a little bit turned on...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
  • Options
    havamhavam Member Posts: 1,735 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lmao I swear its like a bad Greek comedy... a fat man in Klingon Drag is going to come out any second with a wooden spoon.

Roach has been let loose, run for your lives ;)
  • Options
    paxottomanpaxottoman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    A) The community is partially to blame. Mainly because we're absolutely out of control on the forums, and in organizedpvp. There's really no governance at all, and those that have been around for the longest tend to bash on those that have not been around as long.

I get it all the time.

TRH tried to establish a validated position to appear as a group with valid ideas, feedbacks, etc. We channeled these ideas through my forum account. I was bashed on these forums as a result.

Now if you're sitting at help desk counter, and you witness two consumers fighting one another are you in any position to help them? The answer is no.

Just because you have some kind of subscription superiority over people, does not give you the right to go bashing on others with your forum premade or your pride of being an old timer.

B) Amidst all these frustrations, the old timers have endured the most. They have more broken promises made to them than anyone else. So their frustrations are validated. However, their method of venting it onto these forums and causing an uproar isn't. Bran has clearly stated that, yet you contest his statements. You're not going to have your way with him, even if you stomp your feet like a little girl at a toys r' us demanding a new toy.

Also, it's time to adapt to the changes rather than request for them. This may seem like a prison kind of thing, as in on good behavior you may get out of it. So, if this is what they want then so be it. There's plenty of other ways of having fun on STO pvp. Last night, we had a good 40+ minute match. It took strategy to unravel the other team's defense. Both sides had experienced pvp and both sides were organized mixed with 106th, Sad Pandas, TRH, TRIBBLE., 528th, etc. It was random, it was fun. Good matches can still happen. However, please do not take it out on myself, others that have not been around as long, and most definitely not the Devs since he said stop it already.

C) The Devs have done an awful job. We all recognize and acknowledge this. We all want the same things from them. But it would appear as though these things are not prioritized in the demeanor we wish them to be. Mainly because of item A and item B and now item C which is about their idea on what the game should be.

It should be rampantly apparent by now that this game is primarily a PvE role play based MMO. I believe that's it's game description on the box to be honest. Kind of like Border Lands if anyone's played that on xbox/ps3. It shouldn't take people 3 years to realize that this is the case. When these guys promise you something for PvP, they truly are promising something. But they're not at capacity to do it, mainly because the game's primary function is PvE role play oriented. Think of all the changes that have indirectly effected PvP:

i) Fleet ships
    ii) MK XII Consoles
    iii) Doff System (for better or worse, nonetheless effected it)
    (iv) Adjustments to certain bridge officer abilities, polarize/hazard
    more in the passed..

Although these are recent, these were tidbits of things they did work on. This truly and unfortunately are the limitations of their promises when it came to working on PvP.

Now some of you, and you know who are may attack my post again. But you're just outright crazy to be honest. To think that attacking a person on a forum is going to produce any kind of tangible result or change anything is sad and pathetic. So soak this information, make peace with this reality and I'm sure it will either further push you into playing another (which should be a relief judging by some of your attitudes), or it will make you say Hakuna Matata

But one thing's for sure, being reckless as we have been on here ain't going to change a thing. It's up to you guys.
    Turkish RP Heroes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shimmerlessshimmerless Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't know if there should really be any "governance". Yes, PvP is pretty much a small community at this point but most of us want to see fresh faces, and in the end "PvP" should simply mean just that: player versus player. In a better world it'd be a vital game mode and not so much a 'community' alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
This discussion has been closed.