test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon subcontractors on Federation starbases?

hyoukihyouki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So, as I was packing up my main character, a Fed engineer, to transfer her Tribble, I thought about the starbase work that my alt still needed DOffs for, and headed over to the exchange. Flight Deck officers are relatively cheap for Feds, but cheaper still for Klingons; I bought two of each and copied my character over.

I got her into the test fleet, and lo and behold, the starbase accepted my Klingon-faction Flight Deck Officers. I suppose maybe they're willing to subcontract out to the enemy because their side put them up for sale, but...

I'm pretty sure we shouldn't have the opposing faction building our starbases.
Post edited by hyouki on

Comments

• Options
    obiwanjabroniobiwanjabroni Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Luckily I had a KDF toon on Tribble that is apparently a Federation sympathizer. He was kind enough to buy some KDF Fighters to send over to my Federation fleet to contribute those to one of the projects that required the KDF fighters, specifically.

What the heck is this, some kind of test server?!
    sig_universal.png
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    maybe the project is feeding kdf doffs into that reactor in engineering.. you never hear of them again.
  • Options
    obiwanjabroniobiwanjabroni Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    eiledon wrote: »
    maybe the project is feeding kdf doffs into that reactor in engineering.. you never hear of them again.

Taking the "What Would Janeway Do?" approach, I see...
    sig_universal.png
  • Options
    viperjockviperjock Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Taking the "What Would Janeway Do?" approach, I see...

WWJD :D

10chars
  • Options
    admiraljt#1430 admiraljt Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I personally refuse to use Klingon Doffs for Construction. There's no telling what kind of surprises they will leave for you. Be my luck They'll plug up all my brand new toilets with Tribble carcasses.
  • Options
    beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    They took our jerbs!
    edited June 2012
    Well hey, you also need Peregrine Fighters for a KDF provisioning assignment.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg