Comments

• Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    All things have a soft spot for cute cats so the Toygerians take advantage of it :D

all things...except for the things that kill them on a regular basis
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    preechrsa wrote: »
    Can't be worse than the Sith Warrior class quest on Tatooine. Got to be the only class quest in the game that takes your companion away from you, and is crushingly hard to boot, given that it's such a tiny little room.

Just CC the other guy. Piece of cake.

On the Romulan topic, I saw the website and it looks awesome. Wonder what the KDF will be getting with the levels at 1-50. Hopefully they put something decent in there, but with other KDF stuff in the past, I don't have my hopes up.

I could say a billion things on this topic but all of them are extremely obvious. I'll leave it at this ... we'll see.

I also just found this on the site:

"IMPROVED UI

Choose the HUD color palate that works for you. Experience new and improve UI screens with easier to read options and enhanced interactions."

improved*

But YAY!!!
    edited March 2013
    jcsww wrote: »
    Will there be a St. Patrick's Shadow Force for the Romulan Faction? :P

Make a feline on the Romulan side and then give us Irish coats and hats. We'll then dance a jig.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited March 2013

why didn't that go through? my other kdf would've liked a fleet like that

Couldn't drum up enough interest. Either everybody was content with the KDF fleet their alts were in, or were replacing their alts with Ferasans. Pretty sure it's a dead concept for the KDF now. Getting in on the ground floor with the Romulan faction should help though.
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Romulans?

-picks up survival kit-

The Romulans are coming, the Romulans are coming! Run for the hills folks!
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Romulans?

-picks up survival kit-

The Romulans are coming, the Romulans are coming! Run for the hills folks!

*Sees Voporak panicking and calmly warns the town*
    (Is Paul Revere)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WIPsYnUw7rI#t=6s

Yea... they're coming... Romulans..
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    One of these days, I want to see a temple where the very walls sing. It is those ones that would make the whole difference. The way it would reverberate would be just staggering. :D
    My thoughts exactly!
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I'm sure I am the only one who has had anything to do with FileFront. Nonetheless, come and have a laugh. :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I really wish these dang Special projects cost Fleet Marks instead of Dilithium, I mean seriously, with the Dil Nerfs it's hard to do both Normal projects and Special Projects.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Indeed! Dilithium is going to Zen, but I have plenty of Fleet marks. Why not use that instead? :mad:
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Okay, I asked for defection too. Anyone who wants to move to Rommy side ask too (so far only me and Suroo want to...)

Edit: We have won shadow! 3 possible defectors!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I'll be making one Romulan to start and that's probably where I'll put my Jem'Hadar Attack Ship but I'm not sure. Possibly my new space main.

But I'm 99% sure The 1st would stay my overall main.
    edited March 2013
    sirepical wrote: »

i would hope so; he is, after all, the 1st :P
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Our evil plan is working!
    *bides my time*
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I'll be making one Romulan to start and that's probably where I'll put my Jem'Hadar Attack Ship but I'm not sure. Possibly my new space main.

We live for that 1% chance that The 1st will join us in the green side!
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Our evil plan is working!
    *bides my time*

Yes! Did you make that pic yourself?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    You had better join us on the green side, or else I'll get up outta mah chair and come over thar. Trust me, you don't want that.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    You had better join us on the green side, or else I'll get up outta mah chair and come over thar. Trust me, you don't want that.

Woot fight between the two oldies!

*grabs XXXXL pack of jelly beans*
  • Options
    edited March 2013

*grabs XXXXL pack of jelly beans*

pfffffff...chips are better, especially with salsa

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2013
    pfffffff...crisps are better, especially with salsa
    Fixed.

To make it all official, I've gone green.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    pfffffff...chips are better, especially with salsa

I prefer Jelly Beans or Nachos 'n Cheese. But yeah, Chips 'n Salsa are good too!

Choose a lighter shade of green so it's easier to read.

Like the one I got.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I prefer Jelly Beans or Nachos 'n Cheese. But yeah, Chips 'n Salsa are good too!

Choose a lighter shade of green so it's easier to read.

Like the one I got.

That one just looks harder on the eyes.
    edited March 2013
    That one just looks harder on the eyes.

Weird, doesn't seem so to me.

What about this one, it's not exactly green but it fits Romulan theme too...
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I like it just fine.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Had the Canelow been on yesterday he would have seen me declaring my wish to go green.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Fixed.

hey, i don't tell you how to speak your language, you don't tell me how to speak mine, 'k?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Until they give me the option to go plaid I'm not comitting to any one color. :cool:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I'm committed to basic white. Is the spelling corrector alert thingy in these forum messages new?
    edited March 2013
    If you mean the red line under a misspelled word, no. But wait.. if you saw it.... then that means you had a spelling error... Bad 1st!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    If you mean the red line under a misspelled word, no. But wait.. if you saw it.... then that means you had a spelling error... Bad 1st!

But wait ... if you saw it to answer my question ... that means you had a spelling error! Bad Izzy.

Wait, the name "Izzy" gets the red line? Well, I probably didn't have a spelling error then.