Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

Then shoot a Vulcan in the face...

Also, the dagger on my belt should be functional! I don't get why I can't attack Borg with it!
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    News update:

I shall be taking a break from STO for the rest of the month. I shall return on March 1st.

Continue with what you were doing.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    News update:

I shall be taking a break from STO for the rest of the month. I shall return on March 1st.

Continue with what you were doing.

:eek: and who will I have to greet me happily?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I will leave a Suroo bot on Defera. He will greet you, wave to you, drink with you, and occasionally make an inspirational speech. :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will leave a Suroo bot on Defera. He will greet you, wave to you, drink with you, and occasionally make an inspirational speech. :D

This Suroo bot has taken over already. Notice how it's posting under a different shade of blue.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    This Suroo bot has taken over already. Notice how it's posting under a different shade of blue.

even a Suroo bot should be posting in the exact same color; the fact that it isn't makes me suspicious...i think it's an undine
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Someone's already making plans for being here on my one year anniversary! Thank you, Suroo.
    edited February 2013
    First, you should make a party on your ship or something.

Completely unrelated-to-First news: As many of you may know I have been deleting and remaking Fed chars a lot, mainly because of very minor things that tend to bug me. So, on my current fed char I have made a time investment that will make me think twice before deleting him. I got 1000 Borg kills using the tutorial (wanted to destroy 200 Borg ships too but I was too tired). So now I don't think I will delete this char so easily and I am one of the few people with 1000 Borg kills at Ensign rank.
    That's the useless info of the day.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    First, you should make a party on your ship or something.

Completely unrelated-to-First news: As many of you may know I have been deleting and remaking Fed chars a lot, mainly because of very minor things that tend to bug me. So, on my current fed char I have made a time investment that will make me think twice before deleting him. I got 1000 Borg kills using the tutorial (wanted to destroy 200 Borg ships too but I was too tired). So now I don't think I will delete this char so easily and I am one of the few people with 1000 Borg kills at Ensign rank.
    That's the useless info of the day.

I remember doing that on a grind toon used for gold box farming XD.
    By the way I made a new suggestion I think yall will like.
    Let me know if you have any of your own suggestions for it :D.
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=8356881#post8356881
    Also dilithium grind has been nerfed....
    From the patch notes.

Private PVP Challenge matches that use settings below the default settings will no longer count towards PVP daily mission objectives.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Private PVP Challenge matches that use settings below the default settings will no longer count towards PVP daily mission objectives.

GGAAAAAAAAHHHH WHAT THE SHINY ELBOW I WANT MY DILITHIUMZZZZ!!!!!!!! RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is frustrating.
    edited February 2013
    Nah, it just means we switch the grind over to assault. Takes a bit longer than we're used to and have to re-do after every map, but 15 kills doesn't take THAT long.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    canis36 wrote: »
    Nah, it just means we switch the grind over to Arena. Takes a bit longer than we're used to and have to re-do after every map, but 15 kills doesn't take THAT long.

Fixed. This is going to severely limit my income now. Right as I was getting close to finishing what I needed for Zen consoles..
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Damn and I wanted a Liberated Tac Borg boff for Zero. Well there's still the Exchange and Arenas...
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I guess one positive note is that arena grind will help with PVP kills if yer an accolade person.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I guess one positive note is that arena grind will help with PVP kills if yer an accolade person.

I am one so I guess that's good. Plus, with arena you can say "I have won in arenas" thus seeming formidable in PvP while omitting the fact that you were only playing around with friends...
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I have all PvP kill Accolades in space and ground on 3 characters.

But, yeah, at least we have arena. ADG will mean Arena Dilithium Grind instead.
    edited February 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    I have all PvP kill Accolades in space and ground on 3 characters.

But, yeah, at least we have arena. ADG will mean Arena Dilithium Grind instead.

Then you are getting shafted the most.
  • Options
    canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Exploit was exploit. We all knew it was going to stop working eventually. We'll just need to find other ways to get our dilithium.

Hell, maybe we could get a big group together and start PvPing for real...nah! :cool:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Exploit was exploit. We all knew it was going to stop working eventually. We'll just need to find other ways to get our dilithium.

Hell, maybe we could get a big group together and start PvPing for real...nah! :cool:

And play with the "lol l2p noobs and omg I got killed by furriez" types? No thanks.
    I gurantee PVP will get more afkers now. It's kinda funny as it's almost an unintended consequence for them nerfing all of our things.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    And play with the "lol l2p noobs and omg I got killed by furriez" types? No thanks.
    I gurantee PVP will get more afkers now. It's kinda funny as it's almost an unintended consequence for them nerfing all of our things.

Was actually referring to interfleet/CatPhone only private matches set at default or higher. I mean who hasn't thought about setting the station health to max and seeing what kind of glorious havoc a bunch of kitties could cause on that map?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    About the only PVP I would do.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    *lurks in the thread*
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Was randomly searching for Ferasan stuff and found this. Where a cat was on a quest to join the Shadow Cats XD.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuzihWIKbLg
    Apparently we're famous XD.
    And you made it onto a video Diogene :p.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Should I be disturbed? Or pleased? :eek:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Should I be disturbed? Or pleased? :eek:

Somebody wanted to join a fleet... That is disturbing how?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    That was lulzworth. I'm gonna have to watch the other episodes. Has anyone invited him to CatPhone yet?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Was randomly searching for Ferasan stuff and found this. Where a cat was on a quest to join the Shadow Cats XD.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuzihWIKbLg
    Apparently we're famous XD.
    And you made it onto a video Diogene :p.

Wow! That's pretty cool.
    edited March 2013
    That was lulzworth. I'm gonna have to watch the other episodes. Has anyone invited him to CatPhone yet?

I don't remember seeing him.
  • Options
    edited March 2013

He's not quiet IRL apparently, but in the game he is. I just invited him.

Strage that he didn't ask before with the fleet message since he logs on nearly everyday.
    edited March 2013
    Maybe nobody told him?