test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    That would mean he didn't see the fleet message.
    Never seen him....:rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Woah, a fleet member who creates videos of himself playing STO. How original. *hiss*
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    Woah, a fleet member who creates videos of himself playing STO. How original. *hiss*

Someone keep Bob on his leash before he hurts another cat :).
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Someone keep Bob on his leash before he hurts another cat :).

*looks over at the spitting feline* uh-uh, i ain't touching that, not for all the EC in the galaxy...
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *looks over at the spitting feline* uh-uh, i ain't touching that, not for all the EC in the galaxy...

I'll give you anything you want.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2013

only thing i'm gunning for right now is a JHAS, and i'm pretty sure you don't have one of those
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited March 2013

*sigh* give me his leash, I'll hold him free of charge. I just need you to sign this liability waiver and we're good...
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited March 2013
    Who says this fleet doesn't have a good RP side? I'm in the floor reading this thread. :D
    voporak wrote: »
    *sigh* give me his leash, I'll hold him free of charge. I just need you to sign this liability waiver and we're good...

*Zira signs without reading the fine print*
    "So what happens next?
    edited March 2013
    "So what happens next?

"*

10 chars.
    "So what happens next?

*takes the leash* Well now you're responsible for any deaths or injuries that happen to me or anyone attacked by him. Also, you have to hand feed him this catnip.
    edited March 2013
    *takes the leash* Well now you're responsible for any deaths or injuries that happen to me or anyone attacked by him. Also, you have to hand feed him this catnip.

Pro-tip: this particular cat has been known to calm down after a little of the Bones family secret chili ingredient.
    Pro-tip: this particular cat has been known to calm down after a little of the Bones family secret chili ingredient.

I'll have 23 feed it to you.

By the way, what is 6 of 9's phaser called and where do I get one?
    edited March 2013
    I'll have 23 feed it to you.

By the way, what is 6 of 9's phaser called and where do I get one?

Believe that is the TOS Phaser. It's in the bundle.
    edited March 2013
    Believe that is the TOS Phaser. It's in the bundle.

Correct. The TOS phaser vaporizes when it gets a kill shot. Is it the most powerful weapon? No. But it is the most entertaining. :P
    Correct. The TOS phaser vaporizes when it gets a kill shot. Is it the most powerful weapon? No. But it is the most entertaining. :P

It gives a false sense of OPness.
  • canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There's also a free version you can get by playing Night of the Comet. Though only the bundle version is capable of mass vaporization (not that it happens often I'd imagine).
    edited March 2013
    canis36 wrote: »
    There's also a free version you can get by playing Night of the Comet. Though only the bundle version is capable of mass vaporization (not that it happens often I'd imagine).

The bundle vaporizes on every hit I believe.
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    KDF able to claim those bundle phasers? Far as I know the disintegration capability is identical and the bundle version merely looks different and scales to level.

That's exactly why I soooo love my omega plasma energy bolts that eat starships from existence =^,,^=! Before the omega launcher existed, I was so envious of having those bolts the borg command ships launched, cause there is nothing more amusing than the ability to derezz absolutely ANYTHING with plasma bolts of doom!

It is my favorite weapon ever, I love it so much that I cannot bear having a ship without it and a couple high yield powers to launch those bolts every 15 sec =^,,^=! It's just a MUST! It's the BFG 9k/10k of space weapons!
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There is also a Type 1 Federation Phaser with a blue AoE cone attack as a secondary that also vaporises, scales with level and is a reward from "Past Imperfect"
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Although it has no level mark attached to it, that one unfortunately does not in fact scale to your level, making it do a very low damage compared to other weapons at level 50. Unless they changed it within the last week or two which I doubt. I'll look at it next time ingame.

Although that one is not available from any KDF missions, you can buy it for your KDF kitties too from exchange and does not bind on equip, as of my last time playing with it.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    -detonates a small moon- MEOW! I HUNGER! Bring me the soul of an orphan!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *puzzled look*

"That's no moon. It's a space station."
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Although it has no level mark attached to it, that one unfortunately does not in fact scale to your level, making it do a very low damage compared to other weapons at level 50. Unless they changed it within the last week or two which I doubt. I'll look at it next time ingame.

Although that one is not available from any KDF missions, you can buy it for your KDF kitties too from exchange and does not bind on equip, as of my last time playing with it.

I-it does not? Damn and I wanted it for Zero at 50!

I would like to share a screenshot I took in an uncharted system in Delta Volanis.
    1zbt4px.jpg
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Nice system you got there. Personally, I rather enjoy such places.

To those who never saw:
    U.S.S IGOR SIKORSKY (NX-937602-X )
    U.S.S IGOR SIKORSKY 2 (NX-937602-A )

I thought about writing a roleplay story for these, but I was never able to find the purpose of doing so. Thoughts? Ideas?
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    loukoc wrote: »

I would like to share a screenshot I took in an uncharted system in Delta Volanis.
    1zbt4px.jpg

Beautiful. :) Those 'explore uncharted systems' missions are one of the things that brings back that Star Trek feel to me. And the random generator can create some amazing landscapes sometimes, found myself taking a pause and enjoying the scenery on more than one occasion. ;)
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited March 2013
    It is now my one year STO anniversary! WOO!!!
    It is now my 1113th Day STO anniversary! WOO!!!
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Nice system you got there. Personally, I rather enjoy such places.

To those who never saw:
    U.S.S IGOR SIKORSKY (NX-937602-X )
    U.S.S IGOR SIKORSKY 2 (NX-937602-A )

I thought about writing a roleplay story for these, but I was never able to find the purpose of doing so. Thoughts? Ideas?

The first one is obviously Italy, the second one is from the Teneebia system in Alpha Centauri?
    shpoks wrote: »
    Beautiful. :) Those 'explore uncharted systems' missions are one of the things that brings back that Star Trek feel to me. And the random generator can create some amazing landscapes sometimes, found myself taking a pause and enjoying the scenery on more than one occasion. ;)

I agree, and it's sad that the Klingon unexplored areas don't have such beautiful systems. The system I took the screenshot in has two kinds of asteroids: the large glass ones you see all over and little black gravel-like ones you see on the left of the pic. I would have preferred just the glass ones but still, it was an awesome spectacle.
    sirepical wrote: »
    It is now my one year STO anniversary! WOO!!!

And in honor of your achievement I bought a Bolian boff :D

PS: Tomorrow will be Canelow's 3 month anniversary into the FSF!