Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    rosharosha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Because Cryptic hates the KDF.

No they don't hate the KDF.

From what I've seen two of them have an interest, borderline vested, the rest - couldn't care if their vulcan mother depended on it, and it doesn't so it's even worse.

I just take solace in the fact the uber Andorian is based on the KDF BOP and Raptor wire frames ;)
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I don't care. All I see is an Andorian ship for my Andorian Youtube character. It works for me.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited February 2013
    I don't think there's room for nerfing this. It's actually pretty cool as it is, it gets something excessive like 5 fore weapons, but it also gives up much.
    Besides, for now the PvPers seem to be into the mood of enhancing it, since I read few posts requiring the 4x[Dmg] on the wing cannons to be switched to 2x[Dmg] + 2x[Acc] :D

I hope they don't touch it and leave it be as it is. IMHO it's not game breaking or something that should worry the KDF for not receiving one, it's just a bit different and I think it would be fun to fly.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    5 fore weapons was something I pictured for the Scimitar whenever Romulan faction shows up, maybe that should get 6 then hehe! I bet I'd have a lot of fun with my torp love then!
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I wonder if they release a C-Store Scimitar bundle, where the 3-piece set is a Thalaron pulse.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It may, but it would NOT one-hit kill. Again, because it would overpower in PvP......(:mad:)
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    It may, but it would NOT one-hit kill. Again, because it would overpower in PvP......(:mad:)

Yeah, and I definately would use it to 1 shot ESTF Tac Cubes.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, and I definately would use it to 1 shot ESTF Tac Cubes.

i'd rather use it to one-shot the transwarp gates, since that's where the majority of the 200K+ crit plasma torpedos come from...or the 2 borg cigars in hive; that would be supremely amusing if you could get both of them AND the queen in one blast
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    i'd rather use it to one-shot the transwarp gates, since that's where the majority of the 200K+ crit plasma torpedos come from...or the 2 borg cigars in hive; that would be supremely amusing if you could get both of them AND the queen in one blast

Oooooh.......nice idea! Hell, Cloak and run up to the 6 Tac cubes and Thalaron blast all of them in 1 go.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Oooooh.......nice idea! Hell, Cloak and run up to the 6 Tac cubes and Thalaron blast all of them in 1 go.

are they clustered close enough together to get them all in one go though? i don't think they are, but having no idea where anything is in hive beyond what little i saw of it in a video, i could be wrong
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    3 minute run of Hive Elite! I will definitely do that! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Going on a trip, should be back on Sunday.
    edited February 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    Going on a trip, should be back on Sunday.

I'll send my pride of Lions to keep your ground combat skills excellent.
    Enjoy :D.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I'll send my pride of Lions to keep your ground combat skills excellent.
    Enjoy :D.

nah, send a pack of wolves; they're much more agile, being less weighty than lions

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    nah, send a pack of wolves; they're much more agile, being less weighty than lions

Here's a compromise. Send both. :D
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Here's a compromise. Send both. :D

good compromise, but your pride-mate may not come back in one piece, or very happy. :P

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    latest tribble patch ramps up the fleet marks quite a bit, including pvp.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=8207571&posted=1#post8207571
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited February 2013

That's the best patch in a long time.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited February 2013

I love it. Now I WILL do the Nukara Missions to get my EV suit.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013

That's a top 10 all-time STO update in my opinion.
    edited February 2013
    Tribble stuff does not concern me. (*looks at Flamethrower* :rolleyes:) If this Fleet Mark change ever gets in Holodeck though, then I will be pleased.
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Wow! That's a lot of FM.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited February 2013
    The update needs to hurry up so I don't feel like I'm wasting time anymore on fleet events :D.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I already have 450 Fleet Marks just sitting in my inventory. My plan is to wait until I reach 1000, and donate all of them at once, to a single project. If this update comes, I may be able to reach the 1000 Fleet marks goal before too long.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    I already have 450 Fleet Marks just sitting in my inventory. My plan is to wait until I reach 1000, and donate all of them at once, to a single project. If this update comes, I may be able to reach the 1000 Fleet marks goal before too long.

lol. Sounds awesome Suroo. Yer gonna get 50k FC.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Plus those 20% bonuses I got from the Fleet Bank. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    We need to set up teams of cats for FM runs today :D.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Sorry for the double post.
    Are we allowed to invite friends to the Embassy and base to buy from fleet stores? I ask because I don't want to be upsetting anyone if we're not. And if so, do we let them buy for free or do we want to charge things like EC prices?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Sorry for the double post.
    Are we allowed to invite friends to the Embassy and base to buy from fleet stores? I ask because I don't want to be upsetting anyone if we're not. And if so, do we let them buy for free or do we want to charge things like EC prices?

is that even still allowed? i thought non-fleet members couldn't buy from a fleet's base/embassy anymore, though i know they could in the past

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited February 2013
    They can buy if the stores are open.