test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I have reached level 15 in beam crafting and can now craft Omni beams. If you want a beam, you can get it for free if you give me all the materials and the purple components. If you give me the materials but I have to spend dilithium on the purple components, you will have to pay market price.

That's like what? 30+ million? At least give SOME sort of discount. They are after all giving you the majority of the comps, but that's just me.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Actually... The VRs are about 11m for the cheapest..
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did we ever get the ability to craft XIV, or do I need to dump dilithium into upgrades?
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited October 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Did we ever get the ability to craft XIV, or do I need to dump dilithium into upgrades?

Upgrades when DR launches.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have reached level 15 in beam crafting and can now craft Omni beams. If you want a beam, you can get it for free if you give me all the materials and the purple components. If you give me the materials but I have to spend dilithium on the purple components, you will have to pay market price.

I can offer the same for the rest
    -Wide Arc Cannons
    -Particle Emission Torpedoes
    -AEGIS Deflector/Engine
    -Sci/Tech Consoles
    -TR-Rifles
    -All kinds of superior upgrade kits
    Except:Shields (in ~10 days...)

I need the Components or Particles, should i need Dilithium i will take Contraband as compensation (for a "premium" item it is 14k dil, so 35 contraband).
    Additionaly: Since the base success rate for UR is beween 0% (Cannons, Beams, Torpedos) and 32% (Engineering/Science/Ground Weapons) i recommend to bring Catalysts too.
    (+50 and a +25 or 2x +25)

You can see the required ingredients when you set [Filters] in the Upper right Corner of the R&D Menu to [Show all Tasks].

Contact me in Catphone if you are interested.

*Edit:And should i fail to create a UR i will provide as many free upgrade kits as necessary to bring it to UR-level.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The FSF T3 Spire upgrade has begun. Time of Completion: 9 days.
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Congratulations, and celebrations.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *blows spire up*

whoops...*whistles innocently and walks away*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited October 2014
    *puts duct tape on shadow's furry scruff and pulls it off him*
    edited October 2014
    *grabs some of canelow's fur with a pair of tweezers and rips it out*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited October 2014
    Under order #4125, all violence against other cats is permitted for I'Zira only. Please disperse.
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *Grabs I'Zira by the neck and gives her a noogie, then runs off*

Haha got ya!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited October 2014
    And she says she ain't evil....
    edited October 2014
    Under order #4125, all violence against other cats is permitted for I'Zira only. Please disperse.
    Under ruling #1.3.37 and under regulation of n0.ob5, part W0-oT section 42, it states that under no circumstance I'Zira is allowed to harm any creature on and off Cait. If in any case I'Zira will break this order of regulation, every Caitian, Ferasan and any other type of creature is allowed to publically arrest and bring her forth to justice where she'll be converted in appropriate sizes, smells and taste. Sauces may be added during the festivities.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    loukoc wrote: »
    And she says she ain't evil....

Well of course, we all know who the evil one is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKxje2Qqw0A&index=1&list=LLtxkyjnD9LAvtqEvQv4YMlA
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited October 2014
    Under the Scar Protection Act, any harm brought upon any member of the Scar family will result in legal termination on sight of any offender by use of toxic substances.
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Under the Scar Protection Act, any harm brought upon any member of the Scar family will result in legal termination on sight of any offender by use of toxic substances.

Force feeding people Taco Bell, is against the law in every known star system.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Belgium! Belgium! Belgium!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited October 2014
    Vop, I see your weird plastic bear and raise you a weird paper bear.

Note: I will put an adult rating on that vid, considering that it's a bit graphic.
    edited October 2014
    #Graphic-I'Zira-Kebab?
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    That "farwell" makes me want to knock a lion off a cliff.

Also, since DR is drawing closer.
    edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    I agree with you there. I just thought I'd post something less obviously awesome xD
    edited October 2014
    I just thought up a scary story for October...

The Tell-Tale Neelix
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    I just thought up a scary story for October...

The Tell-Tale Neelix

Do you get to play as a Klingon so you can carve out his heart and feed it to him?

Not that I don't like Neelix of course! :rolleyes:
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited October 2014
    mjarbar wrote: »
    Do you get to play as a Klingon so you can carve out his heart and feed it to him?

Not that I don't like Neelix of course! :rolleyes:
    *cough*targ manure!*cough*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    Frenemy, doth thou have readeth the first half of Perfection?