test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So you are trying to stereotype the rest of us because of extremists.

I do not condone homosexuality but that doesn't mean I am going to treat them like trash. I have many homosexual friends.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'll just leave this here

:D
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    oh, don't even go there...you've been doing more than your fair share of stereotyping, buddy

also, the officially-endorsed definition of redneck
    The term Redneck is chiefly used for a rural poor white person of the Southern United States. It can be a derogatory slang term[1][2] similar in meaning to cracker (especially regarding Georgia and Florida), hillbilly (especially regarding Appalachia and the Ozarks),[3] and white trash (but without the last term's suggestions of immorality).[4][5][6]
    By 1975, say Chapman and Kipfer, the term had expanded in meaning beyond the poor Southerner to refer to "a bigoted and conventional person, a loutish ultra-conservative."[7] It is often used to attack white Southern conservatives. The term is also used broadly to degrade working class and rural whites that are perceived by urban progressives to be insufficiently liberal.[8] At the same time, some white Southerners have reclaimed the word, using it with pride and defiance as a self-identifier.[9]
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited September 2014
    Only one who has been stereotyping has been you.

And this is what is wrong with the world. You look at what the few bad people did, and you blame the rest of us for it.

If you're going to call me an extremist, you got a problem.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Only one who has been stereotyping has been you.

And this is what is wrong with the world. You look at what the few bad people did, and you blame the rest of us for it.

If you're going to call me an extremist, you got a problem.
    If I read to this topic, noone really called you that. I see a definition of rednecks and some funny comments about southeners.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
    edited September 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    If I read to this topic, noone really called you that. I see a definition of rednecks and some funny comments about southeners.

Shadowfang is attempting to label all Christians as murderous psychopaths based on the actions of past individuals.
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Shadowfang is attempting to label all Christians as murderous psychopaths based on the actions of past individuals.
    In which post?
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
    edited September 2014
    i'm not talking right now - i'm talking in the past

you've done plenty of stereotyping

and i don't consider you an extremeist; you aren't anywhere NEAR that bad, though you are also certainly no saint
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited September 2014
    i'm not talking right now - i'm talking in the past

you've done plenty of stereotyping

and i don't consider you an extremeist; you aren't anywhere NEAR that bad, though you are also certainly no saint

You certainly aren't a saint.
    edited September 2014
    no, i'm not, nor have i ever claimed otherwise

i'm about as immoral as one can get without harming someone else in the process, yet i still feel the occasional call to do nice things

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    no, i'm not, nor have i ever claimed otherwise

i'm about as immoral as one can get without harming someone else in the process, yet i still feel the occasional call to do nice things

Such a blatant lie.

If people saw all the reports I had gotten, they would not even take this comment seriously.
    edited September 2014
    yelling at people does not constitute harm, unless you want to consider hurt feelings as harm

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    yelling at people does not constitute harm, unless you want to consider hurt feelings as harm

Do not even try to use that. You did far more than yell at people. You personally harassed many and brought emotional harm to them. I know, because I was given the logs and they came to me.
    edited September 2014
    yeah, i get the feeling i know who the 'many' are, and the treacherous little ****s deserved every last piece of vitriol slung their way, especially since THEY started it with their betrayal of my trust

#LegalizeAwoo

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hey guys, can you take it to PMs please.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited September 2014
    Don't even try to make yourself out to be the victim.
    edited September 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    Hey guys, can you take it to PMs please.

Nothing he says will change what he did.
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Shadowfang and Ashkrik, keep cool guys. Take a step back and a deep breath!

If you want to have a go at each other take it to the PM's as Vop said or this thread will get Modhammered as well, which would be a shame after it has been running for so long!

Thanks.
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    O-okay, guys, topic change.

I finally got all 5 Reps to T5. Congratulate my marvel and stop squabbling like a bunch of Skuas over a Fur Seal corpse.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    loukoc wrote: »
    O-okay, guys, topic change.

I finally got all 5 Reps to T5. Congratulate my marvel and stop squabbling like a bunch of Skuas over a Fur Seal corpse.

Grats ChooChoo.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited September 2014
    Thank you, manateelligator.
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Slowly backs out of thread, closing door behind him...

I think I'm out, until people cool off. There is enough drama in RL, without having my "Escape from reality" contaminated by it.
    edited September 2014
    I have a sudden craving for a third Empire at War...Wish someone would make that game..but for an era like the Clone Wars.
    edited September 2014
    Cravings? Ash is pregnant.

Vop, it's yours.
    edited September 2014
    Cravings? Ash is pregnant.

Vop, it's yours.

That's just being really weird..
    edited September 2014
    I am weird. It's why you all love me.
    edited September 2014
    edited September 2014
    I am weird. It's why you all love me.

Well, you ARE on STO.

Of course you're weird.
    edited September 2014
    I play STO and I am not weird.
    edited September 2014
    I play STO and I am not weird.

Sorry.... Sorry.... Laughing too hard... Can't breath.... Need my oxygen.... Can't...