What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    O4KhYl2l

Use in ARC for a red matter!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    O4KhYl2l

Use in ARC for a red matter!
    too slow...more proof werewolves are superior to ziras
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for the code to the both of you but I don't know if it will be successful for me as you have to be logged in through ARC to redeem it and currently the holodeck is down!

And Yay...this is my 1,000th forum post!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited September 2014
    mjarbar wrote: »
    Thanks for the code to the both of you but I don't know if it will be successful for me as you have to be logged in through ARC to redeem it and currently the holodeck is down!

And Yay...this is my 1,000th forum post!
    they should've gotten holodeck fixed, since that was the reason for the livestream delay...and it doesn't need to be up anyway - the code is redeemed through the arc client, not anywhere ingame
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    they should've gotten holodeck fixed, since that was the reason for the livestream delay...and it doesn't need to be up anyway - the code is redeemed through the arc client, not anywhere ingame

Still down.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited September 2014

When is Zira going to let the server come back up?
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The letter salad of Canelow's handle looks like u-chu-chu to me at a glance, therefore I propose we nickname him ChooChoo.

-random thought of the day
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited September 2014
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    When is Zira going to let the server come back up?

When she gets her delta pack.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited September 2014
    When she gets her delta pack.

So.... Never.

Wonderful, and I already have mine. Wish I knew that before I spent the money.
    edited September 2014
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    So.... Never.

Wonderful, and I already have mine. Wish I knew that before I spent the money.
    well, you could always give it to me if you don't want it

#LegalizeAwoo

• loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So, who managed to get the Section 31 Uniform and Oberth ship?
    edited September 2014
    i already had the S31 uniform from months ago and the oberth code bugged out

#LegalizeAwoo

• stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The past is not always the present.
    But the present isn't a present either.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
    edited September 2014
    says who?

*a present drops out of the sky on stoutes' head*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    says who?

*a present drops out of the sky on stoutes' head*
    Well, thank you :D.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

edited September 2014
    don't thank me...i'm not the one who gave it to you

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    I complimented Smirk on his glasses and he told me thank you. Why do I feel like I talked with a celebrity?

But those really are some cool glasses he's sporting.
    edited September 2014
    loukoc wrote: »
    So, who managed to get the Section 31 Uniform and Oberth ship?

No one posted the codes for them. :(

On a side note.... YAY the server is back up.
    edited September 2014
    fair warning...the code for the red matter capacitor is bugged; the unlock is ONCE PER ACCOUNT, so make sure you claim it on the character that you are ABSOLUTELY SURE you want it on, because you won't be able to claim it on any others until they fix it

and since it's a promotional thing, they never will

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    They were gone in like 2 secs. So I doubt they'd have worked.
    edited September 2014
    I heard there has been a rollback..
    edited September 2014
    I heard there has been a rollback..
    Yup, it's usually impossible to do a rollforward.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    stoutes wrote: »

Unless you're me.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited September 2014
    RMC is not bugged. Intended to be for one character only. Choose wisely.
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    stoutes wrote: »

No just double tap forward!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited September 2014
    i had that disabled...got tired of my characters doing rolls at the most inopportune times - like at the final portion of infected instead of jumping over a gap like i told it to

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *cackles at shadow having wax on his feet*

The only time(s) I fall on plasma anymore are on purpose, after the STF ends. I tend to jump in to celebrate. After that I visit a sickbay though, of course.
    edited September 2014
    after someone strains you out of the plasma, of course

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Why would they? It's the end of the STF, I can just beam out while unconscious.
    edited September 2014
    someone falls in superheated plasma, they ain't unconscious - they's dead and melty

#LegalizeAwoo