test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    :eek: :confused: Didn't know the Undine had a fan club! ;)

They also have their own comic books and trading cards.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    voporak wrote: »

Which are illegal to own in all systems, and get you the death penalty.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Which are illegal to own in all systems, and get you the death penalty.

Yes, yes, that is the 'Bob Doctrine,' can we stop with the history lesson. :P
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    loukoc wrote: »
    Brewed one for ya. Barley has been replaced with Nepeta.
    That should be....Deeleeshussssss! :D
    Wow this is my first post here :eek:
    Canelow! :eek: *panics*
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    "Temporal Ambassador" mission map for Tholian tunnels (click).
    edited February 2013
    That ship pack will rot in my bank, for a long, long time.

It's cool and all, but I have no use for it. :( Too bad it doesn't come with the equipment it has in the mission.
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It will probably rot in my bank simply because I'm too lazy to bother trying something else in space. :P

There should have been a 3-year anniversary ground kit or something!
    sirepical wrote: »
    It will probably rot in my bank simply because I'm too lazy to bother trying something else in space. :P

There should have been a 3-year anniversary ground kit or something!

I made a mention to Branflakes about offering something else next year. I'm thinking it would be a great time to introduce ground vehicles and give everyone an Argo.
    I made a mention to Branflakes about offering something else next year. I'm thinking it would be a great time to introduce ground vehicles and give everyone an Argo.

That would be great!
    Not to rub it in, but I have the best wife ever.

So cool *stares*

Get Vol. 17, Rise of the Silver Tripod, you're gonna love it!
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Those Party Poppers......not sure if I like them......They are nothing like the first 2......:mad:
    For Bleddyn, same story. Suroo may open the Admiral one, if only to clear out much needed bank space, which now has no more empty spaces.

Then of course, the dilithium grinder kitties I use for the Assaults. They both eventually may get to use the ships, seeing as how they both are still at Lieutenant Commander rank. When they reach the appropriate rank, I will use them as my guinea pigs to test the ships.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Hmm...I'm not sure...I opened the T3 Ambassador for one of my chars. and named it Savior. Because it will save me from using those ugly 4-nacelle heavy cruisers or the even uglier T3 golf-ball science vessels. :D
    Since I have a few feddies around level 20 or below, these T3 Ambasaadors will come in handy during the progression from commander to captain. :P

The T5 one has a cool boff layout, at least for the way I play and what I want from the game. I always wanted a cruiser than has Lt.Comdr science. And it's a beautiful fat-TRIBBLE ship. :D It get's me in the old-school TNG mood. :o
    I could be using it for a while. I hope they'll release a Z-Store one with 10 console slots + 1 science preferably and a unique console. I'll buy that no questions asked.

The Kamarag on the other hand seems a bit better generally speaking. I like the retro looks of the K'tinga but with more modern lines to it's hull. However I think it will be surpassed even faster than the Ambassador does, due to the sheer awesomness of the other KDF battlecruisers. Maybe a Z-Store option could save that one as well since it has a very nice design to it.

P.S. I like that they gave them their own bridges, even if they are just a pimped out variants of the existing bridge packs. At least they're not generic.
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited February 2013
    Can we team up in Temporal Ambassador? If so, everyone get on tomorrow evening (about 8PM US CST). I want to record Twinkers running it and would like to run it as a team if possible.
    Can we team up in Temporal Ambassador? If so, everyone get on tomorrow evening (about 8PM US CST). I want to record Twinkers running it and would like to run it as a team if possible.

It says when you take the mission that it can only be done as one player, no teams.

If you do the story, that also makes a lot of sense.

Grats!
    I wanted the one with Locutus :D.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited February 2013
    Balloons, everywhere. Don't go near Drozana (well you shouldn't to begin with unless you're running the FE) because I hear it's filled to the brim with balloons. And balloons make a lot of lag. I nearly froze myself when I went too trigger happy in the ESD transporter room yesterday.
    edited February 2013
    I lagged Club 47 with all my balloon spamming! Needless to say, it drove the roleplayers mad! :D
    edited February 2013
    Tonight.
    At Bajor.
    Everyone show up with balloon poppers.
    Prepare your machine to handle major fps slowdown.
    Have fun cats.

:D
    edited February 2013
    Tonight as in what time zone? And them what would the exact local time be?

(I have a world clock, so I can figure out what that would be in my time zone.)
    edited February 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Tonight as in what time zone? And them what would the exact local time be?

(I have a world clock, so I can figure out what that would be in my time zone.)

Tonight as in whenever we are all on at generally the same time... y'know it's that time, in the evening-night for me (I'm in EST). That time we usually would meet at Bajor on the weekends.
  • synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Please don't be griefing other player's while you're a member of this fleet, we're better than that and I would be very much disappointed if we acquired a reputation for doing such a thing.

P.S. Check out this thread I just finished typing up: "REDALERT chat with dStahl"
    edited February 2013
    If you want to have fun filling up a zone with ballons, do it on the fleet starbase. We are not the unnamed Federation teeth doctor fleet. We do not troll just to troll.
    Oh... I didn't know that was trolling.

-slaps- major self-derp moment. I completely forgot that it kills framerate. I think I should have Doc Kitsune make sure I'm not going crazy.

In other news, the Q&A with Stahl today got some good info, including this May Update, which is supposed to be some massive update that is bigger than a season.

Also I managed to find out that Crystalline Entity and Kerrat might be revisited sometime.
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's certainly gotten old already being buried up to my snout in these, it would be nice to see favorite places of calm like Hathon spared from this without having to tweak debris settings, plus it's effecting my voice all this helium getting into the atmospheric regulators! I've entrusted my popper to my trusty ferasan boff Hinata, but I know she can't wait to spam me on missions!
    edited February 2013
    I agree entirely! After the actions of a troll at Hathon, I spent the next half hour pushing the balloons far enough away to not make us lag. To make matters worse, the way that troll was insulting us, I think we is a KDF alt of a certain tooth-hating fleet. :mad:
    edited February 2013
    So with the server down, I am off for the night. Long day ahead of me.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I finally made a Federation character ( and male :eek: ). Couldn't be bothered until now ( I will sound like a broken record but I like the way Ambassador looks ).

Too bad the server closed down and couldn't level him. Ah well, I will do it later. Does anyone know what level I need to be to do the episode?

Edit: Wow my sig finally shows!
    edited February 2013
    I finally made a Federation character ( and male :eek: ). Couldn't be bothered until now ( I will sound like a broken record but I like the way Ambassador looks ).

Too bad the server closed down and couldn't level him. Ah well, I will do it later. Does anyone know what level I need to be to do the episode?

Edit: Wow my sig finally shows!

I believe it is level 9.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I believe it is level 9.

Ah thanks!