Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Perhaps they skilled into threat control?

I am thinking of respeccing and putting points into that so that way Donatra will always be pissed at me.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No need to respec. All you need to do is launch an Isometric Charge at ther, and you instantly become her target. Problem solved.
    loukoc wrote: »
    My Polarize Hull seems to always be on CD when I'm tractored for some reason. Will look into this....
    Personally, I reserve the use of it for ONLY when I am tractored. If not, I use Reverse Shield Polarity.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I am now Rank 4 Diplomacy! Yay!
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    No need to respec. All you need to do is launch an Isometric Charge at ther, and you instantly become her target. Problem solved.

Firing an iso charge doesn't always get her attention. The fact that my ship exists and is firing weapons is enough to make anything want to shoot me. Now that I think about it, maybe I should just respec in threat control for the defenses?
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd just buy a threat increasing console from the embassy, I had considered doing that when I was flying my Vo'quv since I usually took her torp spreads fairly well as long as I timed tac team correctly. As excellent as the threat reduction console I have currently works, I bet the borg would never ever give me up if I had the opposite!

Currently running surprisingly aggro grabbing 100% kinetic builds with either Orb weaver or B'rel, and the borg already hate me big time even with or without threat reduction!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I'd just buy a threat increasing console from the embassy, I had considered doing that when I was flying my Vo'quv since I usually took her torp spreads fairly well as long as I timed tac team correctly. As excellent as the threat reduction console I have currently works, I bet the borg would never ever give me up if I had the opposite!

Currently running surprisingly aggro grabbing 100% kinetic builds with either Orb weaver or B'rel, and the borg already hate me big time even with or without threat reduction!

I don't quite have room for anymore consoles... for me anyway.

If you can take the extra threat, that might be worth it.

I completely forgot where I was going with this post. Train of thought just derailed and exploded.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Sadly, I have no room for new consoles.\
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    The threat is usually a very bad thing on my B'rel though, and usually I prefer not to waste space on a reduction console there myself, so it's a risk I'm taking when I unleash my plasma torp and energy bolt spam streams and mines which are what's so effective at bypassing borg shields. My shields are not in use at all in enhanced cloak which I'm usually in so I only have hull heals, but it's still durable and have usually survived even borg gate torps thanks to double monotanium with neutronium, and I can heal it reasonably fast afterwards.

But sometimes I could still make good use as a threat holder even as a B'rel with Donatra since I have full eng power in cloak and when I fired she often instantly dropped whoever she was attacking to focus on me briefly, it was pretty funny to see her steering back and forth with no final target to fire on directly!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    So anyways.......Ran a KAGE and by Odin's beard, Cryptic has MASSIVELY buffed the ground Borg to obscene levels. One shots EVERYWHERE! And my respawn timer was at 1min at one point due to the dang Borg.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So anyways.......Ran a KAGE and by Odin's beard, Cryptic has MASSIVELY buffed the ground Borg to obscene levels. One shots EVERYWHERE! And my respawn timer was at 1min at one point due to the dang Borg.

Have you run Cure Ground lately? Armek now knocks you across half the field when in melee range. I was trying to tank him and I got knocked right into one of the orbitals (fortunately I survived, Medic ftw)

Also, I PuGed ISE yesterday and for the first time since I started doing ISE on this char we failed optional!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    -sighs- Why is something that isn't broke being fixed?
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Because Cryptic is a member of Dental. It is like this:

Devs: We have a problem. The players are actually having fun! :mad:
    dstahl: Nerf everything, and buff the NPCs.

Pretty much sums it up......:rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013

They are even one-shotting me when I can't get up weapons malfunction quick enough.

A couple of days ago in KAGE, @Ashkrik23 got one-shotted and I was about to point that out to him when suddenly I was one-shotted as well. :eek:

Rest of the STF went perfect though.
    edited February 2013

Hm? No. Players have been buffed to obscene levels with the reputation perks lately. The collective is still made of puny drones getting gankfested by players. I've done KAGE, CGE and IGE lately and noticed nothing but the fact that it's now incredibly easier with all the new stuff and powers we have.
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey, cats don't whine about being overpowered. We figure out how to be the ones overpowering. :D
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited February 2013
    Can't buff anything when there hasn't been a patch.:rolleyes:
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Can't buff anything when there hasn't been a patch.:rolleyes:

Actually, one of the recent patches gave the Borg the ability to adapt to Plasma Fire. And I think they were also buffed. I saw some drones insta-reheal to max health and shields and teleport all over the map.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    That's not a buff then. Sounds more like an error causing it to reset, especially if you say it teleported all over.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Ok, seriously, we do not need more ship provisions! We have 266 of those. We need Personal Fleet equipment provisions. If it is changed, I will find who did it and I will personally make them into a Ferocian.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Indeed! I want my Elite Fleet Splitbeam! :mad:
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    That's not a buff then. Sounds more like an error causing it to reset, especially if you say it teleported all over.

Heavy drones always had the ability to teleport normal drones at quite a long range. And the instant shield heal is indeed a bug, but it happens when someone uses tachyon harmonics. It's been reported many times but no fix yet.
    Ok, seriously, we do not need more ship provisions! We have 266 of those. We need Personal Fleet equipment provisions. If it is changed, I will find who did it and I will personally make them into a Ferocian.

Maybe you guys should calm down with fleet elite ground weapons, we had more than 100 provisions some time ago. And there aren't more than 50 active cats in the fleet. You don't NEED more than one per char. Don't be selfish until it's addressed. Your boffs don't need that either. :P Provision projects slow down our progression too.

FYI the best pulsewave is the honor guard pulsewave, and the split beam you get for free in one of the romulan FE is extremely close to be the best split beam in game. There's no need to vandalize our fleet store for vanity items. :)
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    What is the DPS of the Rommy Splitbeam? And what are the procs associated with it? I currently use the AntiBorg XII, but I want to upgrade because:

1. Elite Fleet does more damage than anything else.

2. Antiproton does nothing more than 20% crit severity. Disruptor reduces damage resistance, which increases the severity of regular hits as well, plus reducing the resistance to the attacks of my team-mates.

3. AntiBorg is specialized for fighting Borg, and only for them. I want something that will work just as well no matter who I fight. Plus, half of the NPCs are not even labelled as [Borg] anyway, so no use in employing [Borg] weapons. I know this because killing Borg has gotten me the accolades for killing Klingon Officers, Starfleet Officers, and a few others, plus the Devs themselves talked about it in the Forums a few months back.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    What is the DPS of the Rommy Splitbeam? And what are the procs associated with it? I currently use the AntiBorg XII, but I want to upgrade because:

1. Elite Fleet does more damage than anything else.

2. Antiproton does nothing more than 20% crit severity. Disruptor reduces damage resistance, which increases the severity of regular hits as well, plus reducing the resistance to the attacks of my team-mates.

3. AntiBorg is specialized for fighting Borg, and only for them. I want something that will work just as well no matter who I fight. Plus, half of the NPCs are not even labelled as [Borg] anyway, so no use in employing [Borg] weapons. I know this because killing Borg has gotten me the accolades for killing Klingon Officers, Starfleet Officers, and a few others, plus the Devs themselves talked about it in the Forums a few months back.

The non-Borg NPCs are in space STFs only. This includes the tractor probes for Romulan NPCs, and the pets the Assimilated Carrier spawns.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Speaking of the borg again, I went ahead and got myself a threat increase console, and wow what a difference it makes! No matter what was happening when I threw that on my B'rel it instantly meant "The collectives most wanted"!

I found myself during my last KASE run battling Donatra with a team that had virtually no dps to speak of and it was pretty much me with a leash tied on to Donatra's ship and taking it for a walk just outside of 10km while everyone was on a low dps petting spree! Woof!

Not that I'm going to do it (Cost and provisions), but I sure wonder how well said consoles would stack hehe! Eternal aggro ftw!
  • Options
    synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Provision projects slow down our progression too.

It's not a race, we don't need to be going at the speed of light trying to finish the ultimate upgraded starbase.

I don't even have one Elite Fleet Weapon yet.

The projects that reward 1000xp should always come first and then the next priority should be to choose a project which will top up the provisions we are in need of, this has always been my opinion.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    kalecto wrote: »
    It's not a race, we don't need to be going at the speed of light trying to finish the ultimate upgraded starbase.

I don't even have one Elite Fleet Weapon yet.

The projects that reward 1000xp should always come first and then the next priority should be to choose a project which will top up the provisions we are in need of, this has always been my opinion.

I agree. Though, once we make it to Level V, we will have more than enough time to earn provisions.

Be patient cats. Here's a laser pointer (although that would explain our fleet's interest in STFs. :rolleyes:
    edited February 2013
    I laughed... badly.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Maybe you guys should calm down with fleet elite ground weapons, we had more than 100 provisions some time ago. And there aren't more than 50 active cats in the fleet. You don't NEED more than one per char. Don't be selfish until it's addressed. Your boffs don't need that either. :P Provision projects slow down our progression too.

Elite Fleet ground weapons are not the only thing that is provisioned. The Personal Provisioning project also provision Advanced Space weapons, Ground Armors, Ground and Space Shields, and various other things.

EDIT: Also, Provision Personal Fleet Equipment from Engineering III which is what we are using right now, gives us 500xp to the Engineering tier, so it still helps our progression.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Speaking of the borg again, I went ahead and got myself a threat increase console, and wow what a difference it makes! No matter what was happening when I threw that on my B'rel it instantly meant "The collectives most wanted"!

I found myself during my last KASE run battling Donatra with a team that had virtually no dps to speak of and it was pretty much me with a leash tied on to Donatra's ship and taking it for a walk just outside of 10km while everyone was on a low dps petting spree! Woof!

Not that I'm going to do it (Cost and provisions), but I sure wonder how well said consoles would stack hehe! Eternal aggro ftw!

You need to come with me on all my STFs and keep the nasties off me. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Okay, I think I'm going to take another shot at infiltrating Cryptic, er, um, I mean, applying for a job.

Yeah, that's it.

<.<

>.>

Wish me luck.