test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    100 pages! YAY! - Sprays Party Popper -
    This message is mainly to the Suroo and the Doc.

The reason why I vanished last night from our semi-glitched run of Second Wave was due to either a transformer shorting out, detonating or power lines snapping in two. which killed the power for like 6-8 hours while the inefficient utility company 'worked' to fix it.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    We both still need the Tac accolade. So maybe another try later on?
    kalecto wrote: »
    I concur that you don't all concur together, sometimes. Just sometimes you concur separately on different subjects while in different boxes, a concurrence when you all concur on the same topic while in the same box, would result in disastrous consequences doing so would endanger us and that nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog, but there's definitely a very slim chance we would survive...
    Defenestrating the judiciously jocular perceiving of the disconcertingly flabbergasting achievements of any such adversely disobliging variety of negatory deeds would inostensibly perform as the proverbial impediment upon his innate unction to function. Indefatigably contemplating the impending asymmetrically blasphemous counterbalancing incomprehensibleness of the exasperatingly confounding consequences of blatantly unsighted concessions with pretentiously incessant cynicism would thereby irrationally expedite his unabridged transcendental self-excommunication. Disproportionately, his maliciously castigating ostracism would eloquently preordain itself to perpetually torment him profoundly throughout the appallingly injudicious remainder of his despicably contemptible existence. :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    We both still need the Tac accolade. So maybe another try later on?

Defenestrating the judiciously jocular perceiving of the disconcertingly flabbergasting achievements of any such adversely disobliging variety of negatory deeds would inostensibly perform as the proverbial impediment upon his innate unction to function. Indefatigably contemplating the impending asymmetrically blasphemous counterbalancing incomprehensibleness of the exasperatingly confounding consequences of blatantly unsighted concessions with pretentiously incessant cynicism would thereby irrationally expedite his unabridged transcendental self-excommunication. Disproportionately, his maliciously castigating ostracism would eloquently preordain itself to perpetually torment him profoundly throughout the appallingly injudicious remainder of his despicably contemptible existence. :D

Come on, speak English! I felt like I was translating from another language. This makes technobabble look easy.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I concur that you don't all concur together, sometimes. Just sometimes you concur separately on different subjects while in different boxes, a concurrence when you all concur on the same topic while in the same box, would result in disastrous consequences doing so would endanger us and that nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog, but there's definitely a very slim chance we would survive...

So, what, don't cross the streams?

Wow, someone found the Thesaurus on their computer. :rolleyes:

voporak wrote: »
    Come on, speak English! I felt like I was translating from another language. This makes technobabble look easy.

Well, technobabble is real words put in a random order. The above... well, is the same thing.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    Remind me someday to give you all a C++ Haiku later.
    Come on, speak English!
    It is English!
    I felt like I was translating from another language.
    Oxford English is a very different language than the so called Amerikan language....:rolleyes:
    This makes technobabble look easy.
    It is easier, because C++ is next to impossible :rolleyes:
    Wow, someone found the Thesaurus on their computer. :rolleyes:
    Computers have it nowadays? :eek:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited January 2013
    The FSF run of Infect Space Elite is now live!
    Click on my sig or click here!

Rawr! Now I get to watch myself fail the optionl :D.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited January 2013
    1000 posts in this thread! Rawrf!

B U R N E D
    edited January 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Rawr! Now I get to watch myself fail the optionl :D.

optional*
    1000 posts in this thread! Rawrf!

YAY! We have made history!
    Repost to make it visible:

I see what you mean Bob about my voice and how it is extremely faint.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited January 2013
    1. I could not hear any Taz at all. Are you sure Taz was even talking?

2. The primary strategy I find works best is to get have everyone park on a generator of their own, and the 5th person on lookout in case a generator gets blown early. Get all of the generators down to 10%, and blow them as close to simultaneous as possible, then concentrate all firepower on the transformer.

3. What level are you? Your powerbar is devoid of abilities! :eek:

4. DO NOT use Fire at will in an STF! That will agro EVERYTHING, including the Gateway! Plus, it disrupts trying to manually aim, as you just found out the hard way. That is also what happened at 14:00. :mad:

4. You mouse going out like that, that is precisely why I only use wired mice. I do not trust wireless. If you must know, my mouse is a Dodge Charger SRT8, so I can destroy the Borg in style! :D

5. Nice Borg set on that Excelsior! Very nice indeed!

6. At 10:15, actually, you have the right idea. Gravity well and Warp Plasma work perfectly together. Group them all together, keep them from moving away, them unleash torpedo spam at them. If you manage to destroy one of the spheres the kinetic damage from the explosion will greatly help with damaging the others. Use this strategy whenever you get the opportunity.

7. Yes. Kill the Gateway before going after the Cube. The Cube like to stay close to the Gateway, because it knows good and well that the Gateway WILL shoot at anyone trying to attack the Cube. So the Gateway is the priority.

8. At 12:00 you were too close entirely. When you attack the Gateway, park at 9.97km away, and snipe it with whatever you have. Any closer than 9.00km, and you are target for the invisible one hit torpedoes.

9. For the Cube, I find best to stay at least 6km away. That will usually keep the agro on the closer players. Usually, but not always.

10. At 13:50, it is not the Borg Set that is broken

11. At 10:50, your voice does drown out the game. I am not complaining though, but it does mean I have to turn down the YouTube audio a bit. Don't worry about the mixer, since it is not important enough to improve or decline the quality of your the videos. If you decide to do this, good job; if you decide not to, it makes little difference.

12. Wow, my ship is beautiful! :D
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I started talking at about timestamp 16:09. Though next week is CGE and I had open mic for that all the way through.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited January 2013
    That noise at 16:00, that was you? I though it was some strange sort of glitch noise! It did not at all sound like a voice....:eek:
    edited January 2013
    That noise at 16:00, that was you? I though it was some strange sort of glitch noise! It did not at all sound like a voice....:eek:

Yeah. You gotta jam yer headphones into your ears really to hear me, due to my coming out of Bob's computer speakers.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited January 2013
    FWIW, I do know how to play ISE having gotten the optional most times. ;)

Having a giant silver microphone in front of your keyboard and screen tends to slow down your reaction time. Not to mention the commentary. If I was playing this outright with out trying to do a show, I'd have done better. Also, keep in mind this is the first time I've take this particular ship out in almost a year.

The way I have always gotten the optional is to have two ships taking out the generators while everyone else takes out the nanite ships and other ships. I keep hearing about this "10% Rule" and honestly, we are more likely to fail the optional when using it rather than the "one at a time" rule. Just my observation.

One at time:
    1. Everyone takes out first ships to appears.
    2. Everyone takes out cube over transformer.
    3. Everyone targets closes generator.
    4. Two continue to target generators, everyone else targets borg ships with priority being on any that say 'Nanite'
    5. Two take out transformer with others joining in as ships are destoryed.
    6. Rinse and repeat on other side.
    7. Everyone targets Gateway
    8. Everyone targets Tactical Cube
    Bob, when you have the time, I do so challenge you[On Twinkers] to a 5 kill match. I will use my Ody and you may use what ever ship you so like. I would like to see how my build stacks up to yours.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Grats Kess on the Jemmy HEC!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited January 2013
    The 10% isn't doesn't need to be strictly followed. In ISEs I do, some of us with higher dps bring ours low, then wait for others to lower theirs. Then we blow ours and theirs, blast away at the transformer. So generally, blow around 10%.
    edited January 2013
    I gotta say, I love the people in the FSF. I asked in the CatPhone if anyone have ~6mil EC that I could lend, and 1st said that he did but wasn't going to lend it. I then said jokingly[even though I didn't put it in the chat] "Be a bro and help a bro out" and he gave me 6 mil for my new build. I am going to pay back the 6mil that I was lent via selling 2 Fleet Ship Modules on the Exchange.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited January 2013
    How you do that? How you charm people so? A kindly English gentlekitty should be AT LEAST as charming as a fluffy female with a mug of Romulan Ale! :mad:

I myself need about 10 million or so to get a full load of the new Phased Polaron Turrets (Acc). As of yet, I have not decided on the second proc being (CrtD) or (Dmg). Luckily, the 1st does nightly dilithium grinds, so 2-3 nights of that should get me a 10 pack of keys I can sell to get the funds needed. Watch, and the price of those turrets will either drop dramatically by then, or skyrocket to complete rediculousness. :rolleyes:

With my almost legendary lack of luck, the latter is the more likely; when I actually want something, it either goes away, or the price heightens to insanty. I swear, if not for bad luck, I would have no luck at all. :mad:

So, any ideas here on faster ways of earning EC? Considering the rarity of Tour of the Universe coming by when I on available to be online, 10 pack of keys seems the best option, even though that will take me 3-4 days. Maybe someone here knows more quick EC loopholes than I do?
  • synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Happeh Birthdeh To Meh! :d
    edited January 2013

Happy burfdai.
    edited January 2013
    I gotta say, I love the people in the FSF. I asked in the CatPhone if anyone have ~6mil EC that I could lend, and 1st said that he did but wasn't going to lend it. I then said jokingly[even though I didn't put it in the chat] "Be a bro and help a bro out" and he gave me 6 mil for my new build. I am going to pay back the 6mil that I was lent via selling 2 Fleet Ship Modules on the Exchange.

Glad to help.

Suroo, I personally use either the 10-pack of keys as you stated or NADORC as I said in a previous post many pages back. Even if you purchase all the stuff for that DOff mission from the exchange, you will make some significant EC. I also gave the EC to M'ren because he had a definite plan for what he wanted to do with it. If you need about 5 million EC for a certain thing, I might be willing to help you out some.

Happy birthday!

And what's up with that new avatar? It's a non-kitteh! :P
    I want some ec... anyone have 150 million lying around? :P
    edited January 2013
    I want some ec... anyone have 150 million lying around? :P

See, this is the not-a-specific-thing and I don't have that much anyway. :P
    Okay, It would appear that the ship and Engine have been provided for Chill. If anyone else wishes to provide weapons, shields, etc, be sure to send them to me.

I'll be putting together a special video for the new ship as I do all ships. All donations earns you a mention in the video.
  • synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    Happy birthday!

And what's up with that new avatar? It's a non-kitteh! :P

Thanks!

Ahah! It's me in my Thundercats t-shirt! :)
    edited January 2013
    Alright, here is the list of donations so far. Again, if you wish to donate, send it to @commadore_bob in-game.

Ship: Mirror Universe Patrol Escort (Canis36)
    Engine: Combat Impulse Engine Mk X [Aux] [Turn] (Voporak)
    Shield: Aegis (tazurensavulen)
    Deflector:
    Weapons:
    Tactical Consoles:
    Science Consoles:
    Engineering Consoles:

I'll give this a couple days. But Chill has made it to RALH and I only have a week's worth of videos left. So I'll need to call it soon. All donations will be pointed out in the usual special "New Ship" video.